You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bonus payment

I received an email from skypoker on 22nd Jan sayin I was able to take part in the bonus week where if I played on the site each day for a week i would receive a £10 bonus. after doing this I still haven't received my bonus payment which should have arrived on 1st of Feb at the latest. Has anyone else had this problem?  I keep being reassured by sky help that they will credit my account but each time they say they will do it, my account is still empty. please help!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Bonus payment:
    I received an email from skypoker on 22nd Jan sayin I was able to take part in the bonus week where if I played on the site each day for a week i would receive a £10 bonus. after doing this I still haven't received my bonus payment which should have arrived on 1st of Feb at the latest. Has anyone else had this problem?  I keep being reassured by sky help that they will credit my account but each time they say they will do it, my account is still empty. please help!
    Posted by ajbrown7

hey ajbrown,

i'm sorry to hear of your problem.

let me chase this one up and see what i can do.

i'll update this thread with my progress.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited February 2010
    hey,

your bonus was credited at 8.35 am this morning. sorry for the delay!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment:
    hey, your bonus was credited at 8.35 am this morning. sorry for the delay!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Ah kl thanks
  • edited February 2010
    im having the same problem
  • edited February 2010
    i to have had the same problem
  • edited February 2010
    Hi tiggerovvnh and paige55,

I have followed up on both of your bonus week bonuses.

tiggerovvnh, your bonus was credited on the 2010-02-05 @13:08:06.

paige55 I will contact you via email as soon as I receive the relevant feedback regarding your bonus.

In the future please contact our customercare team by either starting a
    live chat, emailing us at help@skypoker.com or free phone 08000 725185 and the matter will be dealt with promptly.

Cheers
    Sky Mod

• edited February 2010
    I have also had the same problem  - I recieved the email two weeks in a row on 15 Jan & 22 Jan.

When I emailed to query why the first weeks bonus was not credited sky credited it the next day.

When I emailed about the second bonus the reply I recieved said the bonus had been credited on 27 Jan. This was the first weeks bonus and despite sending a further email on 5 Feb explaining this I have yet to recieve a response and no credit for the second weeks bonus has been made to my account.
  • edited February 2010
    I have now had an email and been credited with the correct bonus.
  • edited February 2010
    my bonus was not credited to me i deleted the email sent to me,which sky poker want to see, how many of us keep all our emails, please let me no if  you all do keep  your emails
  • edited February 2010
    my bonus was not credited to me i deleted the email sent to me,which sky poker want to see, how many of us keep all our emails, please let me no if  you all do keep  your emails
    Posted by paige55

Hi Paige55,

i'm going to take a look into this one for you and see what can be done.

cheers!
  • edited February 2010
    Posted by paige55

your bonus was credited earlier today.

thanks
  • edited February 2010
    hi sky rich a big thank you and kisses to you for looking into my excluecive bonus,yes i have now recivied my bonus.
  • edited February 2010
    has any1 else had trouble depositing...i have just tried deopsiting, it's gone out of my bank but not on2 sky, the 1st time i tried an i did my security question it flashed up wiv sky poker is currently unavailable...money went out.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to deposits:
    has any1 else had trouble depositing...i have just tried deopsiting, it's gone out of my bank but not on2 sky, the 1st time i tried an i did my security question it flashed up wiv sky poker is currently unavailable...money went out.
    Posted by honeyxxx

hey there,

what day/ time did you make your deposit? let me know the rough details if you can and i'll check this out for you.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to deposits:
    Posted by honeyxxx

.... or probably much quicker if you go straight to the customer care team (by clicking here) they will be able to help resolve this query instantly.

cheers!
  • edited February 2010
    hi there rich i received an email in the middle of jan saying if i filled in a questionaire i would receive £10 bonus but have heard nothing else. does this sound about right?
  • edited February 2010
    i recived 10 pound on my account and i want to know what i was for plz . it went in under bonus week i think..
  • edited February 2010
    i recived 10 pound on my account and i want to know what i was for plz . it went in under bonus week i think..
    Posted by reefpod22
    +
    hi there rich i received an email in the middle of jan saying if i filled in a questionaire i would receive £10 bonus but have heard nothing else. does this sound about right?
    Posted by craftycarp
    hey guys,

i'll chase these up on Monday for you (as the appropriate teams will be back in the office)

i'll update you with my progress.

thanks
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : + hey guys, i'll chase these up on Monday for you (as the appropriate teams will be back in the office) i'll update you with my progress. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thankyou very much
  • edited February 2010
    sorry to bother you again rich but have u had any responce yet?
  • edited February 2010
    sorry to bother you again rich but have u had any responce yet?
    Posted by craftycarp

let me give them a quick nudge. i'll update this thread when i have to info

all the best,

Rich
  • edited February 2010
  • edited February 2010
    i had no bonus email...? :-(...  were these random mails to customers or did u have to do something to get this..?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : let me give them a quick nudge. i'll update this thread when i have to info all the best, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Any responce yet Rich?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : Any responce yet Rich?
    Posted by craftycarp
    let me chase this again for you. i'm really sorry about the delay and lack of info.

third time lucky eh!

;)
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : Any responce yet Rich?
    Posted by craftycarp

ok, so i've finally got some info back from the marketing team.

unfortunately they are unaware of any such email or offer being sent out.

if you could dig it up and forward the email directly to the team (suggestions@skypoker.com) they will be more than happy to take a look and credit you if a bonus is due.

thanks again.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Bonus payment : ok, so i've finally got some info back from the marketing team. unfortunately they are unaware of any such email or offer being sent out. if you could dig it up and forward the email directly to the team ( suggestions@skypoker.com ) they will be more than happy to take a look and credit you if a bonus is due. thanks again.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks for looking in to this for me but the original email was sent to my span box and that deletes itself ofter 1week so i havent got the email.

i take it there nothing else i can do? i know its only a tenner but it did say i was receive it?
  • edited February 2010
    No for sure, i can definitely appreciate that a tenner is a tenner and anybody would be happy with that.

i'm afraid the marketing team have no record of such email so they would need to see a copy to be able to credit you.

you mentioned that the email went to your junk folder, if you mark future emails as 'safe' or 'not junk' then hopefully our emails will hit your inbox and won't be automatically deleted (just in case this sort of thing happens again)

sorry i can't be more help!

Rich
  • edited February 2010

thanks alot rich. i have entered for the caption contest so hopefuly its funny enough lol

cheers mate