You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheltenham bets

13»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    I won a £25 free bet in the last Cheltenham freeroll last night. Today I go into my account and the bet is €25 not £25. I put it on over 2.5 goals in the Everton/Arsenal game. When I went back into my poker account I have €25 less in it than I did before. In my account it says minus €25. I clicked on it and to my surprise the total stake for the bet is €50. How is this possible? I'm only bet €25. Can somebody help me please?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham bets:
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham bets : Just got another 10 quid Free bet thats 15, 40 and 10 can sky please put these on everynite :)
    Posted by stuarty117
    Well done stuarty, i would've been happy just to win a first round match nevermind 3 free bets. Sky picking its favourites again, rigged it is ;)
  • edited March 2016
    I won a £25 free bet in the last Cheltenham freeroll last night. Today I go into my account and the bet is €25 not £25. I put it on over 2.5 goals in the Everton/Arsenal game. When I went back into my poker account I have €25 less in it than I did before. In my account it says minus €25. I clicked on it and to my surprise the total stake for the bet is €50. How is this possible? I'm only bet €25. Can somebody help me please?
    Posted by maybenever

Not really on here. Your best option is to contact Sky Customer Services (Click for details)

• edited March 2016
    Posted by maybenever
    When you use a free bet do not type any amount in the stake box unless you want to bet more than the value of the free bet.

• edited March 2016
    Yes great promo thanks Sky!

Ger