You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas 2nd Chance Freeroll - TONIGHT at 7pm

2»

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2nd Chance Freeroll - TONIGHT at 7pm:
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2nd Chance Freeroll - TONIGHT at 7pm : Can see on the 11th you were 65th with 15 LP, but I can't see a newer page :(
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    We can see from my Forum Post on the 20th that he had slipped to 86th by the 18th, HERE
  • edited March 2016

Anyway, there's no more we can do on the Forum now, splashies needs to write to CC, as per my earlier post.

I've written to the Office & received a reply, & I'm not keen to trouble them again on Easter Sunday morning.

I do hope it gets satisfactorily resolved.

As far as I am aware, there have been no other complaints of this nature, so it's a little odd really.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas 2nd Chance Freeroll - TONIGHT at 7pm:
    Anyway, there's no more we can do on the Forum now, splashies needs to write to CC, as per my earlier post.   I've written to the Office & received a reply, & I'm not keen to trouble them again on Easter Sunday morning. I do hope it gets satisfactorily resolved.   As far as I am aware, there have been no other complaints of this nature, so it's a little odd really.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    I've sent an email to priority so I'm sure they will sort it.

Just feel like I'm going round in circles so far with people saying I wasn't on the list of qualifiers. I know I wasn't on the list, I'm arguing that i should have been. Not one person has said they can see the final leaderboard and I finished in xx place.

I can't believe it's so hard for someone at Sky to access a final leaderboard that is less than a week old.

Thanks for trying though Tikay, I know you can only relay what has been said to you. But I'm telling you that i finished tied 97th.