You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

full houses on sky

13»

Comments

• edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky:
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : Are you seriously saying there is nothing dodgy about software that allows this to happen..... lovejunky 1440000 1 £4125 long03101 0 2 £2490 DaviDuff 0 3 £1530 Kevilfish 0 4 £1215 RicOrford 0 5 £1035 IRONZ 0 6 £870
    Posted by MattBates
    Must admit, I can bat most of these queries away without a moments thought or hesitation, but you've got me with that one.
  • edited May 2016
    I do luv a wind up.More Red Meat PLS.
  • edited May 2016
    just a final note there seems to be a bit of confusion on my original post i never said i lost five hands in a row to full houses i said the first five hands were won by a full house
  • edited May 2016
    just a final note there seems to be a bit of confusion on my original post i never said i lost five hands in a row to full houses i said the first five hands were won by a full house
    Posted by Gaz680
    I don't believe you said that, either.

In your Opening Post on this thread you wrote.....

"....... i just played a sit and go £5.50 buy in the first three hands were won by a full house....."

Later, you stated you were dealt the same hand 5 times in succession.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to full houses on sky:
    im increasingly concerned by the amount of hands that are won by full houses on sky. i just played a sit and go £5.50 buy in the first three hands were won by a full house. sky continually pair the deck so a full house is a possibility,  i worked out one in three hands has a paired deck. if its truley random how can this continue to happen every game? the odds possibilitys say that a full house is one of the hardest to hit,yet on sky it seams to happen all to often. you should see on average a full house every 20 or so hands yet five in ten hands on a single game? come on we all no itst truley not random, and before tekay puts his two pennys worthin and says its regulated, the gambling comission on the isle of man couldnt give a monkeys chuff as. long as they get their quarter of a mill fee for the licence every year. how often do they actualy check the randomness of the servers,? i spoke to a sky call center employee and she didnt have a clue when they last got audited or checked,the random factor is done by placing a prism in a lazer to generate by binary code mayb the prizm needs to be polished now and then,come on sky we al want a fair deal no more pairing the decks every other hand
    Posted by Gaz680
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : the game in question has been analysed my hand history was checed and the very helpful coustomer service manager sent a nice email with a free ten pound token i was just anoyed to be given the same hands five hands in a row and al the hands were won by a full house al my issues were resolved the manager gave me a nice apology mail and a very quick reply so big ������to the coustomer service team iv never seen a game like it
    Posted by Gaz680
    hmmm

• edited May 2016
    straight it get story...
  • edited May 2016
    So many lies that he can't keep up with them all.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : nope no clues but i pointed out how can it be a random and fair game wen i had the same hands five hands runnng and each of those hands was won by a full house ( the same player winnng two by the way)
    Posted by Gaz680
    oh, and this.

• edited May 2016
    let me tell you my story of rigged software...

I started playing poker back around 2003 / 2004... my first forays in the poker world were on a site that sounded great fun and at the time was an industry leader... lets just say it felt like having a "party"

After playing tons of freerolls I eventually binked a freeroll with over 14k entrants and got around $30 looking back It is massively unlikely I will ever bink another MTT even close to that size.

I thought I had a gift for poker... i didnt. I spewed through the $30 against better players in the span of 5/10 minutes... I then proceeded to spew all the money in my bank account at the time... I then decided to spew threw an unplanned overdraft.... I then decided to get out a loan with criminal interest rates.... guess what happened? I spewed through that also.

POKER IS RIGGED - THE FLOPS ARE RIGGED - EVERYTHING IS RIGGED.... yet I continued to play despite genuinely believing that poker was rigged.... who is the idiot there!

As Poker players (infact scratch that as humans) We like to judge ourselves as perfect or that we consistently make great decision when the truth is we often make terrible decisions and look for reasons why we have done this never blaming ourselves.... this tanslates not just to poker but work, relationships and many other things.

Fortunately I had a moment of realisation, I studied, I read articles I aimed to improve....

Guess what happened...

Slowly my results improved, I began to understand variance and how random occurences can make it seem like the world is against you.

As I studied I learned to handle or the bad things much better and not only improve as a player but improve as a gentleman at the tables.... I am still not perferct but I was a horrible little gob S**** back then.

I am not the worlds best player but I do ok and I dont have the natural ability or the mathematical ability to ever be in the elite but I LOVE POKER and I HAVE FUN .... And I certainly know poker is not rigged.... (unless you played high stakes at UB or AP and have a CEO with questionable morals in charge)

If you really love the game, then put in a little work (It does not have to be lots half hour every couple of nights will show significant improvement)... in a years time I promise you will not think it is rigged
  • edited May 2016
    let me tell you my story of rigged software... I started playing poker back around 2003 / 2004... my first forays in the poker were on a site that sounded great fun and at the time was an industry leader... lets just say it felt like having a "party" After playing tons of freerolls I eventually binked a freeroll with over 14k entrants and got around $13 looking back It is massively unlikely I will ever bink another MTT even close to that size. I thought I had a gift for poker... i didnt. I spewed through the $30 against better players in the span of 5/10 minutes... I then proceeded to spew all the money in my bank account at the time... I then decided to spew threw an unplanned overdraft.... I then decided to get out a loan with criminal interest rates.... guess what happened? I spewed through that also. POKER IS RIGGED - THE FLOPS ARE RIGGED - EVERYTHING IS RIGGED.... yet I continued to play despite genuinely believing that poker was rigged.... who is the idiot there! As Poker players (infact scratch that as humans) We like to jusdge ourselves as perfect or consistently make great decision when the truth is we often make terrible decisions and look for reasons why we have done this, never blaming ourselves. Fortunately I had a moment of realisation, I studied, I read articles I aimed to improve.... Guess what happened... Slowly my results improved, I began to understand variance and how random occurences can make it seem like the world is against you. As I studied I learned to handle or the bad things much better and not only improve as a player but improve as a gentleman at the tables.... I am still not perferct but I was a horrible little gob S**** at times. I am not the worlds best player and I dont have the natural ability or the mathematical ability to ever be but I LOVE POKER I HAVE FUN .... And I certainly know poker is not rigged.... (unless you played high stakes at UB or AP and have a CEO with questionable morals in charge) If you really love the game, then put in a little work (It does not have to be lots half hour every couple of nights will show significant improvement)... in a years time I promise you will not think it is rigged
    Posted by Itsover4u

back in december 2014 I myself had what was an MTT win way over my and this win went on to turn my game upside down, throughout 2015 I went on a positive tilt thinking I was astonishing and ended up having to with draw what ever was left and start from scratch prior to that MTT my BR was over £1K but through sheer stupidity and getting over the top I've now got a bankroll under £500.

When playing poker I am intent on growing my bankroll but my most important thing is having fun. I play master cash nl20 on tuesday night back which is a step too high for my sort of bankroll but I don't care about that because all I want is a bit of fun against the two sky live celebs. My last standard size nl cash was played back in april but they got to the point where players where going all in pre or on the flop the enjoyment was now lost luckily i've got a selection of different site accounts meaning I can still enjoy poker on a continuous basis and take that occassional break.
  • edited May 2016

Slighty disappointed that this thread is standard conspiracy fayre.

Thought we were going to discuss the lack of affordable accomodation in The Isles.
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : back in december 2014 I myself had what was an MTT win way over my and this win went on to turn my game upside down, throughout 2015 I went on a positive tilt thinking I was astonishing and ended up having to with draw what ever was left and start from scratch prior to that MTT my BR was over £1K but through sheer stupidity and getting over the top I've now got a bankroll under £500. When playing poker I am intent on growing my bankroll but my most important thing is having fun. I play master cash nl20 on tuesday night back which is a step too high for my sort of bankroll but I don't care about that because all I want is a bit of fun against the two sky live celebs. My last standard size nl cash was played back in april but they got to the point where players where going all in pre or on the flop the enjoyment was now lost luckily i've got a selection of different site accounts meaning I can still enjoy poker on a continuous basis and take that occassional break.
    Posted by craigcu12

hi craig,

i remember this and recall posting congratulations and not to get too carried away with the praise of others.  It's hard to keep your feet on the ground when others boost you into outer space.  I'm glad you're back with your feet firmly on solid ground.

• edited May 2016
    Slighty disappointed that this thread is standard conspiracy fayre. Thought we were going to discuss the lack of affordable accomodation in The Isles.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    I can get you an affordable But n Ben in Barra. 
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : I can get you an affordable But n Ben in Barra. 
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Sorry the broons have booked it up all summer
  • edited May 2016
    I had to look it up https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Broonsmarch0892.jpg
    Posted by Phantom66

Awesome  Mark, stovies, skivers, mak, tak n aw that.....

Youth of today don't know what they missed, in a 'macacgirl' aside, a school friend and ex football colleague is now the editor of The Sunday Post. :-)
  • edited May 2016
    I think google translate is missing a scottish to english version.
  • edited May 2016
    Site must be rigged. Recently I just keep coming second. Never had this before. My ROi is suffering!
  • edited May 2016
    Site must be rigged. Recently I just keep coming second. Never had this before. My ROi is suffering!
    Posted by devil_tear
    you play heads up right?
  • edited May 2016
    In Response to Re: full houses on sky : you play heads up right?
    Posted by RLT16
    I currently lose alot heads up. But nope mainly tournie fish.