You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Micro Stakes

2»

Comments

• edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Micro Stakes:
    In Response to Re: Micro Stakes : Hand looks fine although In am not sure what calls 3 streets so maybe check river.  In summary, our opponent will often play sub optimally but it doesnt mean they cant hit their outs. You cant win 100% of the time an opponent plays badly. In fact you want bad plays to be rewarded so our opponents do it again! Dont be results orientated and look at any hand in islocation. 
    Posted by MattBates
    Matt,
    It wasnt my intention to make a big deal out of the hand but more the post went along i got compelled to discuss. My original post / moan was largely due to volume of times in happens at this level. I'm back playing both tonight after my massive one days rest!!!!
    With the chat box turned off of course.

Cheers

• edited June 2016
    Played both the 7.15 & 7.45 deep stacks tonight.

7.15. Came 8th from 73 with a cash of £6.57
    exit hand, button min raised with me in bb with aq suited, shoved with 15.5k chips on 600/1200, button dwelled but eventually called with 76 suited. His flush came on the turn.
    7.45. Came 7th from 73 with a cash of £5.50
    exit hand, utg limped with with me in bb with around 13k in chips, limper well has me covered and im in last place. King on the flop but otherwise dry board. I shove he snaps instantly with K9!!!!! limping utg with k9 one off the final table!!!

Pleased with my game tonight so onwards to tomorrow i suppose.