You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Want to win a share of £100,000? Well hello, Sky Poker Premiership

13»

Comments

• edited August 2016

I have also spotted a glitch.  Yesterday's league table showed me in 52nd place in League 2. I didn't play much yesterday
       so did not expect to still be in the table and lo and behold I was right. However the bottom few are only on 10 points, as I was, but my name does not appear. Just wondering how/why?
  • edited August 2016

Morning LOLly & Pommy.

There have been a few issues with this over the weekend, as you can see from the other thread,
    HERE .

I understand these issues will be addressed this morning, & any errors corrected in today's Leaderboard Update.

Sorry for any confusion, & good luck with the rest of Week One.

• edited August 2016
    Today's leaderboards have been published. I believe all previous issues have been resolved now. Still DO NOT enter your league code on separate days as it will reset previous points. If you have any queries let us know and I'll look into it. Cheers
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Want to win a share of £100,000? Well hello, Sky Poker Premiership:
    Today's leaderboards have been published. I believe all previous issues have been resolved now. Still DO NOT enter your league code on separate days as it will reset previous points. If you have any queries let us know and I'll look into it. Cheers
    Posted by Sky__James
    Nice work James thank you
  • edited August 2016
    So are poker points the same cant find my name anywhere