You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Say what you mean.........

2»

Comments

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Say what you mean.........:
    A few of my personal favourites; wp brave call = stupid call I hate you, my story made perfect sense, how can you call, no seriously how can you? !!!!!!!! = Evening Tikay nice soft table :-) = $%@t  what was I thinking, why didnt I check the lobby.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    Ha @ "brave call".

I quite like "that was an optimistic call, Sir", = you cannot be serious.

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Say what you mean......... : Ha, remember that. It was a weird hand actually, as I thought the other fella, who was playing any four assorted stools, would be the caller (think he called pre) but we lost him when the bets got serious.   Think you had K-K-2-3 & went runner runner flush to bust my aces? I'm like everyone else, when I lose a big hand like that it stings a bit, but the trick - well my trick - is to close the table quickly, before I say something I might regret.   And, in the cold light of day, as we all know, over the long term, it all evens out. Fun night, see you again tonight. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Those kings were both suited, but im a gambler by nature as you know.Im sure your comments would have been pleasantries.
    Which leads me to how can multi-tablers keep up with the chat on several tables.Ive seen lots of posts in the chat box which quite clearly werent meant to land on my table.Even seen a lovers tiff me thinks, was most amusing, as neither player was actually on the table.Good value that game.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Say what you mean......... : Those kings were both suited, but im a gambler by nature as you know.Im sure your comments would have been pleasantries. Which leads me to how can multi-tablers keep up with the chat on several tables.Ive seen lots of posts in the chat box which quite clearly werent meant to land on my table.Even seen a lovers tiff me thinks, was most amusing, as neither player was actually on the table.Good value that game.
    Posted by chilling
    With great difficulty.

I'm not really in a position to ignore questions, so when I'm 6 tabling, things do get a bit hectic at times.......

When I only have 1 or 2 tables open, I enjoy chatting, as long as it is not nonsense chat, or Mrs Whatsit banging on about food. But when I'm on 6 tables, in truth, I don't want to speak with anyone, because it is so disruptive, especially with the way the software here works.  

I'm Mr Cake & Eat It.  
  • edited August 2016
    ;) Nobody believes us now when we say "wp" or "NH".
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just posted the "wp" hand in my thread. Thoughts welcome.