You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ

edited September 2016 in Poker Chat
Once you have opted in to your chosen league, do not opt in to the same league again. This will override any progress in that league and ALL LEAGUE POINTS WILL BE LOST.

E.G. If you enter promo code 'PREMIER' you are active in the PREMIER LEAGUE. If you want to change leagues, enter a different promo code and your points will be reset and will start again for the new league you have chosen. If you DON'T change leagues, please don't re-enter the code 'PREMIER' if you haven't changed as any league points earned will be wiped!

We were unaware that this would happen, and it has already caused a bit of issues. We apologise for the lack of foresight.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Damn, entered my code again earlier.
  • edited August 2016
    Ouch did the same when I see my name wasnt on the league :(
  • edited August 2016
    We are looking at how we can resolve this guys. Leaderboards may not reflect straight away but we will look into.
  • edited August 2016
    Carry on playing as you would over the weekend. The main team who will deal with this are off Saturday and Sunday but we will look resolve this next week.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ:
    Ouch did the same when I see my name wasnt on the league :(
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Thats surprising given your volume you wern't in the league let alone quite high up. That makes me question if the leagues are correct and if some players have been missed?

I earned 500 points yesterday but didnt make it anywhere onto the league 1 table, which suggests some serious levels of volume being put in. 
  • edited August 2016
    I only entered mine once yet I'm not on the leaderboard. That is ridiculous that it won't be sorted till after the weekend! People won't have any idea where they stand in the league for 3 days. Very poor 
  • edited August 2016
    The leagues will be updated before the end of the day today reflecting everybody who has opted in. The only people who will be rectified after the weekend are those that entered the same code twice.
  • edited August 2016
    Thats good to hear, thanks Sam
  • edited August 2016

that's good to know.  thanks.

as my name was missing today i re-entered the code this afternoon to the same league.  i hope that doesnt reset or halve todays points.

i trust that yesterday's will be restored to day one.

• edited August 2016
    Thanks Aussie, we have a list of people who have entered twice and we are sorting through them.

• edited August 2016
    Thank you Sam I will keep grinding :(
  • edited August 2016
    I only entered mine once yet I'm not on the leaderboard. That is ridiculous that it won't be sorted till after the weekend! People won't have any idea where they stand in the league for 3 days. Very poor 
    Posted by KinichAhau
    Sky will sort it buddy they always do.
    Put a decent amount of volume in im sure your be up there Gl at the tables.
  • edited August 2016
    Hi All,

The leaderboards are now up to date for all players that have opted in to the promo once. Anybody who has entered the same promo code twice will not show accurately yet, but we are working on that fix.

I apologise for the confusion that this has caused.

Sam
  • edited August 2016
    Just to say that I think I entered the same code again today when i saw that i wasn''t on the leaderboard at all.
  • edited August 2016
    Like the idea of the promo just might be a bit easier to follow if...

Each week ran Monday-Sunday in line with the weekly cashback rewards and your position on the weekly leaderboard for which you had opted into was simply based on the amount of player points you had accrued for the week.
  • edited August 2016

Afternoon all.

The 4 Leaderboards have all been updated to reflect the position as at Midnight on Friday.

As Kirsty pointed out at the top of the thread, there had been some unforeseen issues around players that had opted in to the SAME LEAGUE twice.

Where possible, & to the best of their knowledge, Sky Poker have now adjusted the points of these players & they SHOULD now be mostly correct.

If you think your points are incorrect, please don't worry, everyone will get what they are entitled to, & Sky Poker won't be running away over the weekend.

If you do think yours are incorrect, just post accordingly, & I'll pass it across to the Suits. Where possible they may be adjusted by tomorrow, but it MAY be that it takes until Monday, when the full team are back in the Office. 

Going forward, under no circumstances opt in to SAME LEAGUE twice.

Have a great weekend.   

• edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Thats surprising given your volume you wern't in the league let alone quite high up. That makes me question if the leagues are correct and if some players have been missed? I earned 500 points yesterday but didnt make it anywhere onto the league 1 table, which suggests some serious levels of volume being put in. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER

I got 1200 points then around 1800 points in league 1, and i got 7th and 7th daily. Players such as haidy boy have 15 points more than me on league table, despite me seeing that due to the priority ticket race to punta cana we have the same amount of points generated. I'm questioning the validity of the leagues right now. Doesn't seem worth while to play 8 hours a day to get £5 extra a day.  Perhaps I am just unfortunate and that is a true reflection of the league tables, and oddly every single grinder opted to put themselves in league 1 , where I would be higher up in terms of pos in championship premiership and league 2 :D.
  • edited August 2016
    Entering the code twice .of course would reset it as if I enters a different code I reset.
    Computers are stupid they only do what we tell them. Apology not needed thought is not skys

• edited August 2016
    Baz - ive had 1,600 and 1,200 days and im 4th in bottom league. dooblay points on sngs all weekend will have a major impact for cash players
  • edited August 2016
    League 2 doesnt read right after  todays  update,  some  on  same  points ,  some  £7.50  others  £3  ?  ie  those  on  20  points
  • edited August 2016
    just wondering, how can i be on 70 points in league 2 today when i had more than that yesterday? tables are wrong can someone take a second look please? ty
  • edited August 2016

things are wrong with league 1 and my points.

i scored well over 1,000 points on thursday and over 1,000 on friday.  i guess that would put me in the top 10 each day.

strangely, i was awarded no points on day 1.  on day 2 my points total was amended to 30.  even so, lower than i would have guessed.  anyway, today my running points total is down to 15.  this is a quite a glitch.  i haven't mentioned the money column, which is equally bizarre.

sky have said that all will be corrected.  i am sure it will be on monday or tuesday.  i am happy to wait, confident that it will be alright in the end.

• edited August 2016
    things are wrong with league 1 and my points. i scored well over 1,000 points on thursday and over 1,000 on friday.  i guess that would put me in the top 10 each day. strangely, i was awarded no points on day 1.  on day 2 my points total was amended to 30.  even so, lower than i would have guessed.  anyway, today my running points total is 15.  this is a quite a glitch.  i haven't mentioned the money column, which is equally bizarre. sky have said that all will be corrected.  i am sure it will be on monday or tuesday.
    Posted by aussie09
    mine arent right either, i had 85 league  points yesterday now i have 70? how can i be deducted points i earnt 2k points yesterday and im -15 lol, wonder why im bothering putting volume in if the tables arent going to be accurate
  • edited August 2016
    Things arnt right with the championship leaderboard either and my points after the update.
  • edited August 2016
    This is amazing Promo sky and looking forward to the 8 weeks it's running but yeah pretty confident the leagues are incorrect i've defianlty checked my league and it doesnt seem right.
  • edited August 2016

Guys,

I can't do much today, but I have sent it up to the Office, & they will have a proper look at it in the morning.

Thanks for being understanding, and have a good evening.
  • edited August 2016
    Please could someone check my points total.   I am sure they are not right.  Maybe they reset when I inputted the code a second time.  I am in league 1
  • edited August 2016

Quick update.

I believe the problem has been identified, and it will be corrected tomorrow.

Apologies for the messingaroundaments.
  • edited August 2016
    Please could someone check my points total.   I am sure they are not right.  Maybe they reset when I inputted the code a second time.  I am in league 1
    Posted by tsarina

Please see my previous post, Tsarina.

It should be corrected tomorrow.
  • edited August 2016
    Thank you for Update Tikay.
    Hope your well sir.