You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ

Comments

• edited August 2016

Hi Guys,

Things are getting a bit confusing a we have two threads for the Sky Poker Premiership now, the other one is HERE

Aboit an hour ago, "Sky_James" posted this on the other thread......

"Today's leaderboards have been published. I believe all previous issues have been resolved now. Still DO NOT enter your league code on separate days as it will reset previous points. If you have any queries let us know and I'll look into it. Cheers"

Are we cool now?
  • edited August 2016
    Where can you see that you are definately registered for this promotion?

I assumed it would show in the promotions tab within the accounts tab, but I dont see anything.

I thought I was in the 2nd division - Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ:
    Where can you see that you are definately registered for this promotion? I assumed it would show in the promotions tab within the accounts tab, but I dont see anything. I thought I was in the 2nd division - Can you please confirm? Thanks,
    Posted by stuart477
    Hi Stuart, you are in League 2 but are on 5 pts so just outside the top 100.
    Cheers

• edited August 2016
    Hi Guys, Things are getting a bit confusing a we have two threads for the Sky Poker Premiership now, the other one is HERE Aboit an hour ago, "Sky_James" posted this on the other thread...... "Today's leaderboards have been published. I believe all previous issues have been resolved now. Still DO NOT enter your league code on separate days as it will reset previous points. If you have any queries let us know and I'll look into it. Cheers" Are we cool now?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Even more confusing when the link to another thread is the same thread ? ;)

Here's the other thread i think was intended link
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Even more confusing when the link to another thread is the same thread ? ;) Here's the other thread i think was intended link
    Posted by WAOOGA

My apologies Mr WAOOGA.
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : My apologies Mr WAOOGA.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes, disgracefull Mr Kendall. Helping & supporting us Sky players all of the time, then having the cheek to post a dodgy link. Unforgivable ;-) Is there a tongue in cheek emoji????
  • edited August 2016
    probly a stupid question but ill ask anyway

what are league points? are they different from the normal point system?
  • edited August 2016
    Iv hardly played and in the £25 spot at the moment... happy with that.. wasnt expecting to see my name
  • edited August 2016
    Somthing I'd find useful is some kind of indication of how many points on average were applicable to the points level in a league.

Would help me & hopefully others to get a gauge of which league is most applicable to them...
  • edited August 2016
    yeah im gutted i didnt enter prem now tbh. would be around midtable i reckon. league 1 has alot of dym grinders there and they bore the pants off me
  • edited August 2016
    Question for Sky, just for clarification.

If still playing through midnight on Wednesday and I want to change leagues, to avoid losing points for either league, am I best to change straight away. ie 1 minute past midnight?

Cheers,

G
  • edited August 2016
    I would leave it five minute after 12 to be safe lol. 
  • edited August 2016
    Thanks Aussie, we have a list of people who have entered twice and we are sorting through them.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    I did this the first week and lost a whole days points Sam.
  • edited August 2016
    Iv hardly played and in the £25 spot at the moment... happy with that.. wasnt expecting to see my name
    Posted by shaun09
    Thanks for killing the golden goose Shaun lol!
    Fortunately no one reads the forum any more so might continue to get away with this nice little bonus

• edited August 2016
    Question for Sky, just for clarification. If still playing through midnight on Wednesday and I want to change leagues, to avoid losing points for either league, am I best to change straight away. ie 1 minute past midnight? Cheers, G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    Morning Graham,

I'm not 100% sure how or when the cut-off occurs if you "play through" Midnight, so I've asked  the Office to clarify.
  • edited August 2016

Graham,

No sooner did I send the question up, than James replied. (He's very prompt & efficient).

He suggests that it does not matter what time you change Leagues, as long as you don't do so before Midnight. 

By changing Leagues, I guess that wipes out points earned towards previous Leagues, & instead credits them to the new League.   
  • edited August 2016
    Graham, No sooner did I send the question up, than James replied. (He's very prompt & efficient). He suggests that it does not matter what time you change Leagues, as long as you don't do so before Midnight.  By changing Leagues, I guess that wipes out points earned towards previous Leagues, & instead credits them to the new League.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    is it only the points earned that day that get credited to your new league
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Thanks for killing the golden goose Shaun lol! Fortunately no one reads the forum any more so might continue to get away with this nice little bonus
    Posted by IH8UButler
    haha true, i could change it but yours quoted me :D
  • edited August 2016
    Sorry as I'm sure this may have been mentioned already but;

Do you have to enter the code each week or once you've done it once is that the end of it?

Thanks 

• edited August 2016
    once is enough, if you want to stay in the same league.
    Or change leagues on a thursday 

• edited August 2016
    How can you find out which league you are in
  • edited August 2016
    Baz - ive had 1,600 and 1,200 days and im 4th in bottom league. dooblay points on sngs all weekend will have a major impact for cash players
    Posted by Dr_F
    Its just a con mate dont get upset about it
  • edited August 2016
    How can you find out which league you are in
    Posted by bannsshe

You choose what League you want to be in, & you are then in that. First you need to opt in ,though. If you have not opted in, you are not in it. Everyone who is on thoe Leaderboard opted in & chose what League they wished to be in.

You can opt in tomorrow (Thursday) & choose a league, you will then remain in that, & if you earn enough pouints, you'll appear on the Leaderboard, & get paid accordingly.

All the details are HERE
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Its just a con mate dont get upset about it
    Posted by bannsshe

You'll need to explain how it is a "con".

It is free to enter, & £100,000 is being given away to players. However, they all read the Promo Page, or this thread, & opted in.

If you do not opt in, you are not in it.

£50,000 has been won by players so far, & another £50,000 will be won in the next 4 weeks.   
  • edited September 2016
    Can someone please advise why I am not showing on the updated leaderboard today.
    I was on 30 points yesterday and I am not showing today so this is definitely incorrect.

Thanks in advance.
  • edited September 2016
    Can someone please advise why I am not showing on the updated leaderboard today. I was on 30 points yesterday and I am not showing today so this is definitely incorrect. Thanks in advance.
    Posted by gayle1978
    Hi Gayle,

What League are you in?
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Hi Gayle, What League are you in?
    Posted by Tikay10

Champion
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Champion
    Posted by gayle1978
    That's very kind of you, but I'm just doing my job.

Oh, wait.......
  • edited September 2016
    Can someone please advise why I am not showing on the updated leaderboard today. I was on 30 points yesterday and I am not showing today so this is definitely incorrect. Thanks in advance.
    Posted by gayle1978
    Hi Gayle,

You are - of course - correct.

This is a bit of a hangover from a problem that surfaced yesterday, & required a good bit of sorting out.

I am told a manual adjustment will be made & you WILL receive your due payment tomorrow. I don't know how much it is, but you'll know when the payment arrives in your account.

Apols.  
  • edited September 2016
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER PREMIERSHIP | PLEASE READ : Hi Gayle, You are - of course - correct. This is a bit of a hangover from a problem that surfaced yesterday, & required a good bit of sorting out. I am told a manual adjustment will be made & you WILL receive your due payment tomorrow. I don't know how much it is, but you'll know when the payment arrives in your account. Apols.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks very much :)