You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mission MTT

2»

Comments

• edited October 2016

While I am here.....Midnight Express...id = 
    Tournament ID: 30495502
    Tried to late reg.....#fail
    Think that one is set up wrong too.
    44 runners started......44 runners at end of late reg.
  • edited October 2016

And now can not even reg for any tornaments. Says add funds. I dont need to add funds. There is going be some overlay tonight/this morning.
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: MTT Mission:
    In Response to Re: MTT Mission : Hi Tikay. I started noting down 'points' earned tonight and found an anomaly (I think) Played the £1K super quick game, buy in was £20 + 1  Tournament id was  Tournament ID:  30495186. On my exit, it stated I was awarded 10 poker points. Error? 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I think that is correct.
    £1 fee = 10 points
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Mission MTT:
    And now can not even reg for any tornaments. Says add funds. I dont need to add funds. There is going be some overlay tonight/this morning.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    There was a point tonight, around midnight where my cash table wouldn't add funds for auto top-up and was saying I had no balance. Saved me a few quid tbf.
  • edited October 2016

Lobbies have been playing up since about 10pm.

• edited October 2016

Morning.

As you will have seen from other threads, there were some problems late last night.

I'm trying to get a status update from the office now, bear with me please.

Updates will be posted HERE

Apologies.
  • edited October 2016
    But what about us MTT players , what is in it for us, oh wait its a promo for mtt, now the mtts moaners cant complain :D (or will they)
    Posted by gerardirl
    Well now you mention it...

I like to play the deepstack games.  Last night I played 5 games, one was a BH and I took one head and made a loss. 
    2 I bust from, leaving 2.

One I lost with AQ v AJ or something in 5th place.
    The other I made FT again, fell asleep so only finished 2nd.

Actually nm, not complaining, just a brag post!
  • edited October 2016

In Response to Re: MTT Mission : Thanks for the reply Tikay. Yes, I always keep tabs of games played and money lost/sometimes won, but never 'points earned'. I will attempt to keep track now, starting tomorrow, and see how I go.
    Posted by MAXALLY

This is going to confuse a few people.

Last night it was np for me because I only played MTT games.  So start and finish totals are enough.

But I have had to start a spreadsheet, because I cant make 50 points by sunday on mtts so need to play sngs, for the freerolls.

The difference between the two promos is what will confuse me :p

Hopefully, it will sort itself through the week, I think it will just be this sat and sun.