You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Last night's Sky High Roller - as it happened

2»

Comments

• edited October 2016

GONE

0126 = GG

Game over

Q-J v Q-2 aipf, Tedson flops the flush draw but blanks out.

Remarkable turn-around, but I was always confident that johnny_e
    would win this. Fully deserved though, he really came into his own head up.

johnny_e   220000   1   £3700

Tedson   0   2   £2200
    SkootaT   0   3   £1500
    jermaine99   0   4   £1100
    mildsteal0   0   5   £800
    Granite89   0   6   £700
  • edited October 2016

That shallot

Same time, same place, next week. Sky High Roller. Fun tourney, decent structure. You know it makes sense.

Many congrats to all those who cashed, & very well done to johnny_e.

Have to add, the chatbox banter was a delight to read for the most part. Sky Poker is some special place, for all its foibles & glitches. You’ll not see MTT’s played in the same spirit anywhere else, trust me, & I’m never wrong, am I?

• edited October 2016

Another good write up with terrible puns,terrible predictions, on terrible forum software. Thank you.

I see Johnny, e cash ed then. Well done all
  • edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Last night's Sky High Roller - as it happened:
    Biggest pot of the night 1st hand post break, Tedson takes biggest pot of the night on a KJ-10-9-4-2 board v SkotaT who eventually folded to river pressure. Tedson is monsta now, SkootaT & johnny-e both sub 15 bigs. Move time alert. Can’t see any result bar a Tedson-SkootaT   1-2 here. Tedson   136005.50       johnny_e   43539.50        SkootaT   40455
    Posted by Tikay10
    Sky glitch or are we all now getting 6 card boards?

Other than that minor error a very good write up. B+

• edited October 2016
  • edited October 2016
    Great read Tikay  - thank you very much.

• edited October 2016
    Great read Tikay  - thank you very much.
    Posted by IrishRose
    Great read TK. That Granite's rock solid, and very well played Johnny!

Sorry that I didn't play this one.

For one reason or another I had been up 32 hrs straight, by the time it started.

I did try the Semi-Final satellite, but to no avail, so took it as a sign that I should get an early night. 

My son Limp2Lose, did satellite in, but busted early, lost a chunk first or second hand, calling a turn and river bet with KK against flopped trips on a 99xx board, and couldn't get anything going after that.

Sorry it didn't get the numbers (maybe footy affected it, and also no satellites on the Monday I believe?)

Looking forward to this coming Tues, I'll be playing it come rain or shine. :=)

Cheers,

Graham
  • edited October 2016
    Ta ta tucker Poor old MrTucker gets it in real bad with K-Q v that man Tedson with A-K & exits. This table is very lop-sided now, & it’s hard to see how Tedson is not going to win this, he is bullying them all something shocking.   Tedson   91305.50       SkootaT   65440       johnny_e   27776.50       mildsteal0   23965       jermaine99   11513
    Posted by Tikay10

ACTUALLY, I had the AK and lost after Tedson 3 bet the KQ and called my 4 bet for not much more. Also, I was not in the money. So all in all, it was a much sadder situation

• edited October 2016
    In Response to Re: Last night's Sky High Roller - as it happened : ACTUALLY, I had the AK and lost after Tedson 3 bet the KQ and called my 4 bet for not much more. Also, I was not in the money. So all in all, it was a much sadder situation
    Posted by MrTucker
    Crikey, that was a shocking rub then, & a pretty sloppy piece of writing by me. Really sorry mate.

By way of a tangible "sorry", if you want to play the Main Event tonight (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday), let me know, & I'll ask Sky Poker to give you a Free Entry. Win that, & we'll be cool like Fonz, right?

Let me know please.  

• edited October 2016

^^^^

Not heard back from the much maligned MrTucker, if anyone knows him, give him a nudge, please.
  • edited December 2016
    ^^^^ Not heard back from the much maligned MrTucker, if anyone knows him, give him a nudge, please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Turns out someone did know me, only just been told about this. That would be much apreciated if the offer's still open!
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: Last night's Sky High Roller - as it happened : Turns out someone did know me, only just been told about this. That would be much apreciated if the offer's still open!
    Posted by MrTucker
    Ahh, we meet at last.

Name your night - you can play the 8pm Main Event any night of the week except Sunday as a Guest of Sky Poker.

That'll teach me not to be so careless with my descriptions of bustouts, & I'm genuinely sorry I messed yours up.

We are cool like Fonz again now, right?