You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

tables loading

Comments

• edited January 2017
    ello ello ello - looks like we are back on both - boom
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: tables loading:
    oooh 1 is running and I played a hand !!! woohoo Its the £6.60 Semi
    Posted by MonkeyGLB
    oioi

Changes are being made as we speak, & these take a little time to percolate through.
  • edited January 2017
    1 table has loaded but its not showing any game action so not connected properly and 25% of my chips already gone - not sure whether to play if I do get connected now as I am sure if CC see's any play activity a refund is off the table .... Correction to about, open table now rebooting !!! I am nervous about registering for any of the BH promo tournements tonight ..... any reassurances from the powers that be that they are working ???  Don't really want to go spending £150 to be sat out ....
    Posted by MonkeyGLB
    Hi Monkey,

They will EITHER resolve it, or cancel the MTT's. Hopefully the former.

The problem has been identified, & testing is taking place right now to see the effect.

• edited January 2017
    So I get in at 18 41, half chips gone. What to do now
    Posted by Goody_Ace
    See my previous replies please Goody.
  • edited January 2017
    On the plus side I'm saving a fortune ;))
    Posted by onejohnb
    ;)

I was hoping to have a big session tonight, so like everyone else it's very disappointing, but hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Then you can have my money, as per.

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: tables loading : Hi Monkey, They will EITHER resolve it, or cancel the MTT's. Hopefully the former. The problem has been identified, & testing is taking place right now to see the effect.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks TK
  • edited January 2017
    ello ello ello - looks like we are back on both - boom
    Posted by MonkeyGLB
    Had the same report from quite a few players - it MAY be that the change is working it's way though - it does not happen instantly for everyone, & some may need to close down Sky Poker & re-open.
  • edited January 2017
    Looking good now :)

Thanks.

• edited January 2017
    Looking good now :) Thanks.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Don't want to speak too soon, but in the Test environment the problem seems to have been resolved.
  • edited January 2017

A small MTT is being allowed to start at 7pm, & if that performs properly, then the other MTT's may be allowed to run, & the SNG Lobby repopulated.
  • edited January 2017
    There was a problem earlier this afternoon. As a result, New MTTs & SNG's were temporarily cancelled whilst it was being sorted. (It did not affect Cash Game tables). There is a scrolling Banner on ther site explaining this. The matter is being resolved by Service Desk. I am not certainn on this, but I beieve it may be resolved very shortly, if not already. Once they are sure the problem is resolved, the SNG's & MT's will be opened up again for registration & gameplay. FWIW, I can load the MTT's that are already in progess without a problem, ditto the Cash Games.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    So we are all getting a free bonus????? ;)
  • edited January 2017
    any reason why some of the tournaments have been cancelled any others havnt? For example the 7.70 bh has been cancelled but the others are still on?
  • edited January 2017

The 7pm MTT is performing as it should, so I THINK other MTT's will, be released" shortly, as well as the SNG's.
  • edited January 2017

The SNG Lobby has now been re-opened.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: tables loading : So we are all getting a free bonus????? ;)
    Posted by jimbarrett
    Ha, you always get your bonus from me anyway.

Fingers crossed will see you in a bit
  • edited January 2017
    any reason why some of the tournaments have been cancelled any others havnt? For example the 7.70 bh has been cancelled but the others are still on?
    Posted by bearlyther
    See my previous replies Conor.

It looks like (famous last words) the problem has been resolved.

If & when I see the all clear, I'll post accordingly.

• edited January 2017
    7pm not showing in the lobby for me Tikay
  • edited January 2017
    https://www.facebook.com/SkyPoker/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

all clear accoring to f/b

EDIT..YES..DYM all here...So...wheres Waller ....
  • edited January 2017
    7pm not showing in the lobby for me Tikay
    Posted by bearlyther
    It was probably cancelled Conor, as at that time, it was unclear if the problem had been resolved.

I believe the problem has now been sorted, but MTT's can't be started retrospectively.

They did allow one small MTT to start at 7pm as a Test Bed, & it worked fine, but all others were cancelled.

• edited January 2017

Just had a look on the Tables of a few SNG's that have already started, & all the players there, with no "AWAY" players.
  • edited January 2017

As far as I can see, the problem has been resolved.
  • edited January 2017
    As far as I can see, the problem has been resolved.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I wish........

I've late regged the £24 semi for the £110 tourney.  I can't get the table to load - it just keeps saying duplicate table please close.  I've closed the browser and reopened - I am now just getting the circle of doom with no table opening at all.

Hopefully I'll get a full £24 refund if I can't get table to load?

***Edit ***   5th time lucky - the table has opened and I've only lost some chips.   
  • edited January 2017

That seems to be it guys.

There MAY be some changes to tonight's scheduled MTT's for obvious reasons, but that apart, I think everything should be back to normal.

If you were affected, please contact CC - no need to do it now, or tonight - you can do it in the morning to avoid lengthy waiting. They can see whether you were affected or not, & if you were, you will be treated fairly.   

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: tables loading : I wish........ I've late regged the £24 semi for the £110 tourney.  I can't get the table to load - it just keeps saying duplicate table please close.  I've closed the browser and reopened - I am now just getting the circle of doom with no table opening at all. Hopefully I'll get a full £24 refund if I can't get table to load? ***Edit ***   5th time lucky - the table has opened and I've only lost some chips.   
    Posted by IrishRose
    The fix does not populate "instantly" Rose, please be patient as it works through, but all the indicators suggest everything is now fine.
  • edited January 2017
    I've been charged for two tournies that Sky cancelled. I assume these will get automatically refunded at some point? but if not I'll leave it until tomorrow to contact support.
  • edited January 2017
    I've been charged for two tournies that Sky cancelled. I assume these will get automatically refunded at some point? but if not I'll leave it until tomorrow to contact support.
    Posted by Poker_Wolf
    Hi Wolf,

No, not automatic. You will need to contact CC.
  • edited January 2017
    Now would be a good time to ask for a raise TK.  MAN!!  24/7
  • edited January 2017

Just a quick "thank you" from me to everyone who posted.

It IS very frustrating when things go wrong, & I'm no different to you, I was gagging to just sit quietly & enjoy my evening poker session, & it does rankle a bit. But when you peruse the World News section of any newspaper, I always feel a little guilty for getting cross with Sky Poker over such a relative triviality. First world problems & all that.

Anyway, nobody got cross with me, & everyone was, for the most part, very polite & understanding, & I really appreciated that, as I shared your frustration.

It resolved around 18.48, & after that was as good as gold. Hope you all had a great evening once the dust settled.

I'll try to keep you updated, as I did last night, the next time this happens. I think it helps if you know what's what, & if progress is being made by the Techies.   
  • edited January 2017
    Sterling work last night Mr K.
    Rather ironic you thanking everyone else, when without your input,, things may have got a little more heated on here.

I will be along later to donate to your BR probably.
  • edited January 2017
    YEs, handled brilliantly Tk. Reassured us that everything was in hand.