You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Change in Reg Fees on DYM's

2»

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Change in Reg Fees on DYM's:
    In Response to Re: Change in Reg Fees on DYM's : Hi Mick, Think James was making the point that PLO DYM traffic is a little "thin".
    Posted by Tikay10
    Must be lovely to know your healthly eating plan is working well Tikay :)
  • edited January 2017

^^^

Ha, if only Rose. My weight is a real struggle at the mo.

I'm one & a half stone heavier than the day I set out for Vegas last year despite dieting as hard as I can & walking 2 miles every day.

Gill is down this weekend, too, & she plies me with "bad" (bad = nice) food non-stop, so I won't be losing much this weekend.   

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Change in Reg Fees on £2.25 DYM's.:
    Two points I wanna make 1 - Well played Sky thats great news for us, the customers. 2- I know this will never happen but this forum should be for people to raise issues or as some put it complain. I cant understand why people constantly attack someone for raising a query or issue here. Its like there is a mob stopping people from speaking up. Perfectly viable question to ask the points thing is it not? It doesnt necessarily mean the person raising it is complaining or not happy with the rake cut, seems fine to ask the query. This is not a personal dig at Snuffer or Lambert who I respect a lot and I know are good people its more a request to maybe not be so quick to create a mob stopping people from speaking up sontructively on the forum. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl

Huge plus one to this

i wtopped postng anything constructive or negative or query.  Stick to reading and posting on free comps

well put and well played sky

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Change in Reg Fees on £2.25 DYM's.:
    In Response to Re: Change in Reg Fees on £2.25 DYM's. : Huge plus one to this i wtopped postng anything constructive or negative or query.  Stick to reading and posting on free comps well put and well played sky
    Posted by Nuggy962
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahhh,you broke your silence tho....

• edited January 2017
    Kudos to Sky Poker for this. A very sensible and welcome change in my opinion, as was the maximum rake reduction to 10% on Bounty Hunter tournaments :)