You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hero call

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010

2344924352010-02-17 22:41:51114758.00
    • K
    • K
    • Q
    • A
    • INFINITYEV won 114758.00 with a Two Pairs, 9s and 6s
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: hero call:
    In Response to Re: hero call : People say this all the time (surely you will lose over time) but he isn't going to make the call with this hand and those community cards every time. It was situation and player specific. He felt he was ahead so he made the call and he was right. Surely, good players do that regularly, dont they? I saw Patrik Antonius make a call on the river for $400K with K high a few weeks ago and he won! The villain had Q high.
    Posted by Seagull158
    Exactly, only blackfish knows the table dynamic. He's the only one who can really say whether it's a good or bad spot.
  • edited February 2010

AAHHH still cant do it I go to my account then scroll down to games played click on the one i want which then loads up i then scroll down to the hand i want  i then click on the top left (hand id ) and drag to bottom right  of the hand (the whole thing not just the cards) right click and copy, then come to the forum and right click and past tried with firefox and I.E  and it comes out like above
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: hero call : maybe not yet but he is a young puppy lol. ive said to blackfish i like the way he is and i know some people here dont like his views/opinions. imo hes just young and confident. i think u need to be very confident to be a good poker player.
    Posted by donkeyplop
    I dont mind his views and opinions. He has so many there are bound to be some that I like!
  • edited February 2010

like my card playing i need someone to hold my hand lol
  • edited February 2010

dont highlight the scrollbar.

you only want to highlight from the top left where the small blind is down to the bottom right where the result is.

i get a warning when i do it about a security issue just click yes.

hope this helps

(i use ie so theres no reason for it not to work for you using ie unless you are doing it wrong)

if done right it will look like this! was on the right side of a bad beat this time :-)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    S-Kamalot Small blind  75.00 75.00 2705.00
    donkeyplop Big blind  150.00 225.00 1140.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

bjurtt10 Fold     
    CraigBhoy All-in  3685.00 3910.00 0.00
    S-Kamalot Fold     
    donkeyplop All-in  1140.00 5050.00 0.00
    CraigBhoy Unmatched bet  2395.00 2655.00 2395.00
    donkeyplop Show
    • A

CraigBhoy Show
    • K
    • A

Flop

Turn

• J

River

donkeyplop Win Pair of 8s 2655.00  2655.00
  • edited February 2010
      AAHHH still cant do it I go to my account then scroll down to games played click on the one i want which then loads up i then scroll down to the hand i want  i then click on the top left (hand id ) and drag to bottom right  of the hand (the whole thing not just the cards) right click and copy, then come to the forum and right click and past tried with firefox and I.E   and it comes out like above
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Go to your account and get the hand ID. Then go to hand history, enter the Hand ID and select detail when it is listed. You should get a popup window with the full history of the hand. Highlight the whole popup (you can include or exclude the top line with the hand ID and time) and copy. Then go to your post and paste. Et Voila! It will be there but looking s h i t e. Whn you submit your post it will display OK.
  • edited February 2010
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    JONONZIE Small blind  2000.00 2000.00 73591.60
    INFINITYEV Big blind  4000.00 6000.00 53379.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

nige44 Fold     
    LeahC Fold     
    WHATIF Fold     
    wightprawn Fold     
    JONONZIE Raise  12000.00 18000.00 61591.60
    INFINITYEV All-in  53379.00 71379.00 0.00
    JONONZIE Call  43379.00 114758.00 18212.60
    JONONZIE Show
    • K
    • K

INFINITYEV Show

Flop

• Q

Turn

• A

River

INFINITYEV Win Two Pairs, 9s and 6s 114758.00  114758.00
    Next           bingo I went to 2my account and tried to cut and past from the did not realise the hand history was actualy on the tool bar!!
  • edited February 2010
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there you go sorted!!
  • edited February 2010

Bingo!! many thanks for all who helped i was tring to cut and past from "my account" page and did not realise the hand history to use is on the tool bar top of the sky page DOH
  • edited February 2010
             Bingo!! many thanks for all who helped i was tring to cut and past from "my account" page and did not realise the hand history to use is on the tool bar top of the sky page DOH
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Now what was the question??????
  • edited February 2010
    he was BB so expected to take the pot after a big raise when he raised all in i did think before calling as he may have had AA and was beaten by that very hand around 15 hands earlier which crushed my 99 so thought it was dayjaview so I stopped to think, also it was for two thirds of my stack not one third as i said earlier  i was very annoyed at the time how could he call all in with nothing  but after reading james blogg (which was brilliant by the way) perhaps his play was not so bad even though he was only getting 15%  but would call all day long if I had KK v 69