You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

March's Priority Promo?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: March's Priority Promo?:
    In Response to Re: March's Priority Promo? : totally agree with the above, i average around 30k points a month, and on average pay about 3k a month inrake, and ive only ever won a poxy tablet worth about £80, in one of the promotions, the tiered leagues where defiently the best promotions you guys have ran, where u select what league or prize to aim for every week. Youve done it with cash prizes before, maybe try with actual prizes like "years free sky", thanks j 
    Posted by jermaine99

Incred entitlement.
  • edited March 2017
    I think sky is the best site, for many reasons. One of those reasons is it listens to its client base like no other. Priority needs looking at as a matter of urgency. It already does a lot of good things, via rakeback and the freerolls. People should appreciate the significant value that brings. It is also important to recognise that Priority benefits should be the icing on the cake, not the cake. There are (imo) 2 things sky need to do as a matter of reasonable urgency re Prio:- 1. Review whether the recent changes to qualification are working. In my view, the choices are to return to the old system (10k in the preceding month) or introduce new ways of flagging up when 10k points are close and membership benefits may be lost 2. IF there are to be monthly promos, to recognise that there are 2 distinct groups within Prio. There are those that aim to scrape the 10k, and those that exceed that weekly. What motivates 1 group does not motivate the other. It seems fair to try and arrange promos so that both groups (in turn) feel wanted Meanwhile, I'd better grind this month if I want to return to Priority.... Phil
    Posted by Essexphil
    Agree with Phil and Grumps
  • edited March 2017
    Benc hits the nail on the head !! this is pretty poor from sky, favouring the monkeys instead of the regs who generate the most rake and are most valuable. If I had it my own way sky would irradicate freerolls altogether they are so tedious.
    Posted by MULLINSFC
    This is complete and utter rubbish. Depositing players will always be the ones who are most valuable to a poker site. Without depositing players, the site would not make any money. This is a fact that cannot be disputed.