You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tikay

12346»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    oioi

even troopermen have to take it easy at times

and great news with the non-smoking - you know it makes sense. As for all the rest of that pernickity dieting and that, you can tell them where to shove it.

look after yourself teeks.

• edited April 2017
    Phew, glad to hear you are feeling a little better, and although I/we/everybody miss your smiley face please dont rush back, for once, listen to what everyone says and take it easy. (was going to put exclamation marks there but thought that might raise the blood presure too much).

Do you want some good news? Of course you do, well, you remember that young pretty girl that used to follow me around to all the SPT's, Im sure you do (I'm pretty sure she had the hots for you at one point;)), well, all being well in October she is going to present me with my first grandchild!!!! (now that deserves the exclamation marks!!!)

Love you loads

(Grand) Mother

xxxx
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Tikay:
    Phew, glad to hear you are feeling a little better, and although I/we/everybody miss your smiley face please dont rush back, for once, listen to what everyone says and take it easy. (was going to put exclamation marks there but thought that might raise the blood presure too much). Do you want some good news? Of course you do, well, you remember that young pretty girl that used to follow me around to all the SPT's, Im sure you do (I'm pretty sure she had the hots for you at one point;)), well, all being well in October she is going to present me with my first grandchild!!!! (now that deserves the exclamation marks!!!) Love you loads (Grand) Mother xxxx
    Posted by Amarie
    Awesome news Amarie and congratulations. Hope everything goes smoothly.

Told you (no exclamation marks needed) You needed to take it easy. (really resisting the urge to put exclamation marks and it's getting harder) Sleep is the best healing process for the body. You take it easy and don't over do it. Take care you, this place may be quieter without you, but would rather it be quiet and you resting than anything else.
  • edited April 2017
    Get on with it you attention seeking malingerer x
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Tikay:
    Afternoon all. Other people's tales of illness & the like are as interesting as other folks holiday photos, so I had not planned to mention it any more. However, so many people have sent me messages & PM's, so it seems rude not to reply. Going to Drive the Prize in Manchester was a big mistake, it was way too soon. I never did much - anything - but it was a 20 hour day all told, & it was too soon, & it set me back a week or two. I then spent 2 weeks sleeping almost non-stop, & it's only the last few days I've started to feel a little better.  Unlike me, but I'm way behind with PM replies, I just can't find the energy to deal with them all.  Yesterday & today, at last, I've felt better, & I'm starting to work through the backlog now.   Big thanks to Sky Poker, who basically told me to do nothing & just rest up.   I've quit smoking - rather belatedly, but better late than never - & come tomorrow, it'll be 4 weeks since I last smoked. I have to eat "properly" now too, white meat, fish, eggs, but no sticky buns. How come all nice food is bad for us?   On Monday, I return to hospital to be assessed to see if I am ready for Cardiac Rehab. I'm sure I will be, I feel so much better today. After doing almost no work for a month, UKOPS starts on Tuesday, & I plan to be blogging every day.  Can't wait, it's good to be back.   Thank you to all those who sent messages of support, here on this thread, via PM, text & e-Mail. It meant a great deal, thank you.   On we go, oioi.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Good luck with everything today.

• edited April 2017
    Best wishes for today. I hope it all goes well :)
    Take care

• edited April 2017
    Hope the news is good.