You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Site Problems Last Night (19th Feb)

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    rich is there gonna be something else that sky are going to try and do to avoid all these "site problems"?

when it does happen all we do hear is please go see customer service and if you have been affected you will be refunded, to be honest you dont after be playing on a table to be affected, i was gambling on the sports and wanted to place a bet to cover my original bet but guess what couldnt get a bet on because of skybet performing like a joke as usual lately!

are you gonna offer us better words of wisdom to keep us playing here and gambling here or just say the same words everytime?
  • ckdckd
    edited February 2010

i play alot on here day and night every day  and as i said above its a joke now

totaly agree webby always the same  and cs never have a clue so whats the point in contacting them 

• edited February 2010
    I saw a post about Sky not working at about 4:30pm I think (yest Fri), I started playing at about 5:30pm, didn't have a single problem right through to when I logged off at 6:15am this morning!