You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit Out Lag.

edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hi quick whinge.

Was playing last night the game broke to hu, and I clicked sit out, sit out comes up and my blind gets auto posted and I get dealt cards. So sitting out is over my cards, I have no buttons and it takes 5 seconds to auto fold my hand and give away my sb. Twas v tilting to say the least!!!

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I'm really sorry to hear about this beaneh. I realise this must have been frustrating for you.

Let me pass this over to the team and see if we can get someone to take a look at the issue.

(Thanks for the screen shot)

all the best,

Rich

• edited February 2010
    No probs mate i've had it before but as the forum is now more active I thought I might aswell post it. Give ya something to do !!!!!

Here's another ickle thing that could be helpful.

When you are waiting to play at a table and haven't ticked 'Auto Post Blind' and the option comes to you saying 'post' or 'wait' if you then tick Auto post you still have to physically go to the post blind button aswell. Surely once you click auto post it should put that blind in rather than needing the second click.