You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Super Sunday will take place on.........

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat

Whoa, not so fast.

You'll need to check
HERE to find out.

It is going to be quite a day though.

Comments

• edited May 2017

WOW!
    .....THANKS SKY

Already had the date pencilled in, looking forward to a GREAT day.

• edited May 2017
    Nice 1!

Guess I should not have been so hasty in very loosely pencilling into my diary that I would mow the lawn that day...

Oh well, maybe next year.
  • edited May 2017
    Typical, wife booked us to go away that weekend, was bad enough Im going to miss the Monaco GP then I read this :(
  • edited May 2017
    The journey to Vegas begins that day for me, starting with a train up to Edinburgh and possibly a pint and some battered food with Hendolad.

Sure this can't be shifted to Sunday 21st? You've moved the goalposts before ;)
  • edited May 2017
    Looks a great promo.

I am not sure whether i will be able to take advantage although i am unable to squeeze a holiday brag/friend bluff in here.
  • edited May 2017
    Got a lot of time for that Main Event!
    Vwp <3
  • edited May 2017
    Does this indicate that the Sunday Major will be changing to a bounty hunter regularly, or is this just a one off?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Super Sunday will take place on.........:
    Does this indicate that the Sunday Major will be changing to a bounty hunter regularly, or is this just a one off?
    Posted by SoLack
    Yo Solly,

Sky Poker Super Sunday will be a one off. In fact, given what is lined up for Sky Poker Super Sunday (including stuff which is yet to be announced) Super Sunday on May 28th will be a lifetime one off.

So no, you should not read into it that the Sunday Major is about to change to a BH.

How you keeping these days? All good I hope. I've nearly forgiven you for that call you made v me with K-J in 2008 by the way. Nearly
  • edited May 2017
    · There is no limit as to how many Android's a player can win via the Freerolls.

However, there is a limit to the number of incorrect apostrophes a man can take, even if they're hidden away in the T&Cs.

The Rugby club where my American Football team trains and plays their home games has a sign that says "Guy's no boot's past this point" (sic) at both the front and rear entrances. If you think that Poker can be tilting sometimes, you should try walking past that sign. It's even carved into wood, so they've gone to all the trouble of getting a fancy sign, only to go and mess up the apostrophes.

Otherwise, cracking promo ;) Any guesses on the mystery prize? My money is on another car.
  • edited May 2017
    · There is no limit as to how many Android's a player can win via the Freerolls. However, there is a limit to the number of incorrect apostrophes a man can take, even if they're hidden away in the T&Cs. The Rugby club where my American Football team trains and plays their home games has a sign that says "Guy's no boot's past this point" (sic) at both the front and rear entrances. If you think that Poker can be tilting sometimes, you should try walking past that sign. It's even carved into wood, so they've gone to all the trouble of getting a fancy sign, only to go and mess up the apostrophes. Otherwise, cracking promo ;) Any guesses on the mystery prize? My money is on another car.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Okay, okay Mr Punctuation - I've changed it. ;)
  • edited May 2017
    it be a vegas main event seat 
  • edited May 2017
    · There is no limit as to how many Android's a player can win via the Freerolls. However, there is a limit to the number of incorrect apostrophes a man can take, even if they're hidden away in the T&Cs. The Rugby club where my American Football team trains and plays their home games has a sign that says "Guy's no boot's past this point" (sic) at both the front and rear entrances. If you think that Poker can be tilting sometimes, you should try walking past that sign. It's even carved into wood, so they've gone to all the trouble of getting a fancy sign, only to go and mess up the apostrophes. Otherwise, cracking promo ;) Any guesses on the mystery prize? My money is on another car.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    I would gues's a signed one of Tikays pink shirt's from last years WSOP.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Super Sunday will take place on......... : Okay, okay Mr Punctuation - I've changed it. ;)
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    I approve of this nickname ;)
  • edited May 2017
    Posted by EvilPingu
    I saw on the news recently a guy (in Bristol I think) would go out in the dead of night and add/remove apostrophes to incorrect shop signs as he couldn't stand walking past them during the day. Maybe look him up and point him towards you rugby club?
  • edited May 2017

Here you go, just to get the day off badly for Mr Punctuation.

• edited May 2017

Meanwhile, London Transport could not make their mind up.

• edited May 2017

It can get confusing, though.

• edited May 2017
    When he wakes up later this evening the boy guy will go mad
  • edited May 2017

All of which I can comfortably cope with, as it is not easy, & many of us (me included) do struggle with punctuation.

However, when I see a word or sentence appended with multi exclamation or question marks, like this.....

"Sky poker is a joke!!!!"

"WTF????"

......I will admit my blood pressure does rise.

That is almost as bad - almost - as;

"I would of won"

NO YOU WOULD NOT.

"I would HAVE won."

• edited May 2017
    When he wakes up later this evening the boy guy will go mad
    Posted by MattBates
    Good, because I'm all wound up now.

So, back to Sky Poker Super Sunday. It is going to be quite interesting, trust me.

• edited May 2017
    ty tikay!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited May 2017
    Good morning Sir Tikay.

Excellent promotion.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET. 
  • edited May 2017
    Good morning Sir Tikay. Excellent promotion. All the best. Rainman215. P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET. 
    Posted by rainman215

Surely its the super £2.20 @2.15 on 28 May?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Super Sunday will take place on......... : Surely its the super £2.20 @2.15 on 28 May?
    Posted by MattBates
    Excellent  idea.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.

• edited May 2017
    Bump - more general excitement needed for this Sunday!

Apologies for the noob question but do you have to opt in or anything before getting points to count towards the 5k freeroll?
  • edited May 2017

Just 5 days to go to Super Sunday.

Please note that the £30,000 Super Sunday Main Event will be an unlimited rebuy during the late reg period, but you MUST lose all of your chips if you want to rebuy. There will NOT be a reg-fee on any rebuy(s).

Any questions, hit me up.

• edited May 2017
    Just 5 days to go to Super Sunday. Please note that the £30,000 Super Sunday Main Event will be an unlimited rebuy during the late reg period, but you MUST lose all of your chips if you want to rebuy. There will NOT be a reg-fee on any rebuy(s).   Any questions, hit me up.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Is it a barm, bap, roll, cake or cob?

• edited May 2017
    Bump - more general excitement needed for this Sunday! Apologies for the noob question but do you have to opt in or anything before getting points to count towards the 5k freeroll?
    Posted by Angmar2626
    Hi Bud,

In short, nope.

PS - It is not a "noob question", you should see the questions Stokey asks on a Friday night.  

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Super Sunday will take place on......... : Is it a barm, bap, roll, cake or cob?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    In Headquarters (London) you'd get a slap if you asked the young lady behind the counter for a bap, but in the East Mids "bap" is fine. 

Then again, ask for a "cob" in London & you'll be given a small horse. Truly.

For all readers, wherever you live, the correct term is ROLL or BREAD ROLL. 

OK?

That's what I get for trying to be street with stuff like "hit me up".

• edited May 2017
    Just 5 days to go to Super Sunday. Please note that the £30,000 Super Sunday Main Event will be an unlimited rebuy during the late reg period, but you MUST lose all of your chips if you want to rebuy. There will NOT be a reg-fee on any rebuy(s).   Any questions, hit me up.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Is an Ace high or low..?