You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope question.

edited May 2017 in Poker Chat
Good morning all.
Been playing higher buy in games lately, and wondered if anyone who is a member of Sharkscope, could find out how i am doing.
Thank you in advance.
I am in profit in the last month, but have no idea how to even check ss.
All the best.
Rainman215

Comments

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Sharkscope question.:
    Good morning all. Been playing higher buy in games lately, and wondered if anyone who is a member of Sharkscope, could find out how i am doing. Thank you in advance. I am in profit in the last month, but have no idea how to even check ss. All the best. Rainman215
    Posted by rainman215
    Hi Rainman
    I think you can look yourself on www.sharkscope.com, and where it says Profile Search, just type your Alias in and you should be able to see a graph, and some info. You used to be able to search up to 5 people per day. I haven't been on there for a while so I don't know if all this info is still true, but I'm sure someone will tell you more.

Best wishes

JEZ  (MISTY4ME)
  • edited May 2017

hi rainman,

you can also see your stats here

www.PokerSuperHero.com/hero

and numerous comparison pages too

www.PokerSuperHero.com/find

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question.:
    hi rainman, you can also see your stats here www.PokerSuperHero.com/hero and numerous comparison pages too www.PokerSuperHero.com/find
    Posted by aussie09

Perhaps its me, but I find linking a page that has a donation pop up, to a player who has said they are in profit for the month playing higher buy in games, a little cynical. Especially when they didn't even ask about that site.

Congrats on the roller cash, Rainman.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : Perhaps its me, but I find linking a page that has a donation pop up, to a player who has said they are in profit for the month playing higher buy in games, a little cynical. Especially when they didn't even ask about that site. Congrats on the roller cash, Rainman.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    yes, it is you harry. 

you are a perpetual drag on this sky poker community.  

one day, do something positive for sky poker.  try.  most people know you well enough now to know that you offer only spite, insults, abuse and negativity. 

ps.  it surprises me that again you visit the site despite being blocked a year ago.  please don't, you're not welcome.

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : yes, it is you harry.  you are a perpetual drag on this sky poker community.   one day, do something positive for sky poker.  try.  most people know you well enough now to know that you offer only spite, insults, abuse and negativity.  ps.  it surprises me that again you visit the site despite being blocked a year ago.  please don't, you're not welcome.
    Posted by aussie09

Seems we've touched a nerve there, wonder why?

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : yes, it is you harry.  you are a perpetual drag on this sky poker community.   one day, do something positive for sky poker.  try.  most people know you well enough now to know that you offer only spite, insults, abuse and negativity.  ps.  it surprises me that again you visit the site despite being blocked a year ago.  please don't, you're not welcome.
    Posted by aussie09

No it is not you Harry. I thought exactly the same. 

• edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : Perhaps its me, but I find linking a page that has a donation pop up, to a player who has said they are in profit for the month playing higher buy in games, a little cynical. Especially when they didn't even ask about that site. Congrats on the roller cash, Rainman.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Very much doubt that's Aussie's intention, but I can definitely see how it could be interpreted that way. This time last year people would have been talking about what a lovely bloke Joesman was, so you're definitely justified in being cynical with humans when it comes to anything money related, unfortunately. But I doubt Aussie means to be hinting at Rainman to donate to his website at all.

For what it's worth: Popups asking me to donate money are a surefire way for me to not donate a penny, for the same reasons that I run an Adblocker. Anything intrusive will make me click off a website faster than hearing someone walking up the stairs whilst I'm watching adult videos. I'm sure Aussie has all the figures/analysis etc on whether or not the popup is a good/bad thing though.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : Very much doubt that's Aussie's intention, but I can definitely see how it could be interpreted that way. This time last year people would have been talking about what a lovely bloke Joesman was, so you're definitely justified in being cynical with humans when it comes to anything money related, unfortunately. But I doubt Aussie means to be hinting at Rainman to donate to his website at all. For what it's worth: Popups asking me to donate money are a surefire way for me to not donate a penny, for the same reasons that I run an Adblocker. Anything intrusive will make me click off a website faster than hearing someone walking up the stairs whilst I'm watching adult videos. I'm sure Aussie has all the figures/analysis etc on whether or not the popup is a good/bad thing though.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    What is an adult video, Andy?
  • edited May 2017

Just so you know, I have spent hundreds on this site and I have earned nothing. 

I have been fortunate enough to have received a few donations which have contributed towards the costs.  It is very kind of those who have chosen to do so.

i run the site at a loss.

Then, on top of this, if you think of the time and effort that goes into this, or has gone into this (every week 20 hours, 12,000 hours spent developing to date and over 5 million mouseclicks) you might be able to judge whether your comments are fair.  

my website is free to use.  completely free.

i do this for myself.  However, i publish this on my website for my virtual friends, my real friends and sky poker.

• edited May 2017
    Posted by aussie09
    I think he's a riot, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. 
  • edited May 2017
    Sometimes Hrry comes across as a bit harsh, his motives are never self serving, 
    During my down times last year, and the beginning of this he was a massive help to me, perhaps him not posting on the forum to highlight all the good he does off the tables gives folk a false impression, I know he can rub folk up the wrong way at times but I can hand on heart say he is one of the good guys.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : I think he's a riot, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. 
    Posted by SR23
    +1
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question.:
    Sometimes Hrry comes across as a bit harsh, his motives are never self serving,  During my down times last year, and the beginning of this he was a massive help to me, perhaps him not posting on the forum to highlight all the good he does off the tables gives folk a false impression, I know he can rub folk up the wrong way at times but I can hand on heart say he is one of the good guys.
    Posted by tomgoodun

In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : I think he's a riot, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. 
    Posted by SR23

Someone mentions adult videos and there goes the thread.
  • edited May 2017
    Good evening all.
    Sorry for late reply, but thank you Misty, Aussie Mumsie and HHY.
    Lets not all fall out, i have a lot of respect for HHY and AUSSIE.
    Thank you HHY and Jac for the support during the support during Sundays Roller.
    Won a £3 all in sat to qualify and managed to sneak into the cash, so was really happy.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET.

• edited May 2017
    Just so you know, I have spent hundreds on this site and I have earned nothing.  I have been fortunate enough to have received a few donations which have contributed towards the costs.  It is very kind of those who have chosen to do so. i run the site at a loss. Then, on top of this, if you think of the time and effort that goes into this, or has gone into this (every week 20 hours, 12,000 hours spent developing to date and over 5 million mouseclicks) you might be able to judge whether your comments are fair.   my website is free to use.  completely free. i do this for myself.  However, i publish this on my website for my virtual friends, my real friends and sky poker. .
    Posted by aussie09

Do I think you linked the site explicitly thinking 'Rainman might send a few quid my way'? No.

Do I think its cynical to link a website, of which the OP didn't ask about whatsoever, which has a donation pop up upon clicking it? Yes. So I stand by what I said 100% and I will not renege on that regardless of what you want to call me.

You obviously put a lot of time and effort into the site, which is to your credit and absolutely your call to do so. Personally, I don't pay attention to how many times I bust in the first quarter or survive until the last quarter of a tournament so its of no interest to me, but I appreciate some may believe it to be helpful or interesting. Horses for courses and what some find interesting others may find tedious.

As Tom alludes to (very nice post of you, and SR and Mumsies +1, too), I could reel off a number of forum based things from recent times. I don't feel the need to justify anything so I'm not gonna, but I could if I so desired. Maybe something to bear in mind.
  • edited May 2017
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Why don't you both deal with it a proper way rather than on a Internet forum? What if some recs or anyone for that matter see the title and opening post and also want to know about Sharkscope? They don't get that, they get two men arguing over each other's differences trying to shread one another. Hhy I hope not all of those 5000 posts you've made are of you jumping in, like a total a hole. If Aussie was or was not (which I doubt) trying to gain donations or promoting his site for his own gain so what?? People's choice if they want to use it. Seems to me it's just him putting something out there other than sharkscope that goes more in depth analyis of your stats on sky poker ... That's great!? 
  • edited May 2017
    Lets cut to the chase. Hhyftrftdr is a stoppy little pr1ck.
  • edited May 2017
    i find sharkscope get it wrong at times. ive not got a few big cashes on there when ive sat my way in. they also gave me a star for omaha8 which is mindboggling as only played max 25 games. i think i ended up in profit.

have no idea how to use aussie site mate but it looks decent just like matrix to me. 
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : Why don't you both deal with it a proper way rather than on a Internet forum? What if some recs or anyone for that matter see the title and opening post and also want to know about Sharkscope? They don't get that, they get two men arguing over each other's differences trying to shread one another. Hhy I hope not all of those 5000 posts you've made are of you jumping in, like a total a hole. If Aussie was or was not (which I doubt) trying to gain donations or promoting his site for his own gain so what?? People's choice if they want to use it. Seems to me it's just him putting something out there other than sharkscope that goes more in depth analyis of your stats on sky poker ... That's great!? 
    Posted by ALTiltYou

And how is your post any better for recs by suggesting "deal with it in a proper way"?
  • edited May 2017
    i know 1 thing about sharkscope  type matt bates he never a shorty ;)
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : And how is your post any better for recs by suggesting "deal with it in a proper way"?
    Posted by MattBates
    I'm just adding to a fire that was already started on this post Matt. Don't be so quick to jump at what I meant by that neither.. there are plenty of ways it could be dealt properly like a boxing match or even a game of scrabble. Oh I dread to think of the nasty and violent ways that came into your mind when you read my opening sentence.

• edited May 2017
    i vote a heads up grudge match 
  • edited May 2017
    Hi all, for my 2p worth i read it just as another site to look up stats, and one that is not limited to 5 per day,
      i think Aussie does a great job , and only found his sit via a link on a forum thread.
        I see the side of H re donations, but think it was not a big deal to mention it.
      Run good all, cheers.
  • edited May 2017
    Hi all, for my 2p worth i read it just as another site to look up stats, and one that is not limited to 5 per day,   i think Aussie does a great job , and only found his sit via a link on a forum thread.     I see the side of H re donations, but think it was not a big deal to mention it.   Run good all, cheers.
    Posted by glencoelad
    THIS

Seems abit petty to give him grief for posting his site considering how good of a job he does, some people really need to chill out

And now we have a full discussion about it and it has completed sidetracked the thread... ridiculous
  • edited May 2017
    Good afternoon all.
    HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15 DEEPSTACK YET.
  • edited May 2017
    Hi all, for my 2p worth i read it just as another site to look up stats, and one that is not limited to 5 per day,   i think Aussie does a great job , and only found his sit via a link on a forum thread.     I see the side of H re donations, but think it was not a big deal to mention it.   Run good all, cheers.
    Posted by glencoelad
    of course this, most people sit on the fence. for me best ignore the off topic comment and move on.

i would like to rail a heads up match between the 2 tho would be fun.
  • edited May 2017
    Id rail too

HU4ROLLZ
  • edited May 2017
    Id rail too HU4ROLLZ
    Posted by jubb
    +1 

.... though I think Hhy would try harder if there was a Burger in the Roll.

I hope you managed to find out the info you wanted to RAINMAN from either of the sites
  • edited May 2017
    I have just had a look at Sharkscope and either my memory is shot or there is another Rabdeniro, It says I won £530 in a UKOPS41 £15 B/H plus a few other quite big wins , I have looked at my account and the lupins are not there, Sharkscope must be right, I want my winnings put in to my account pronto.