You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sharkscope question.

2»

Comments

• edited May 2017
    lol rab was my point earlier, they are not correct
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question.:
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : Do I think you linked the site explicitly thinking 'Rainman might send a few quid my way'? No. Do I think its cynical to link a website, of which the OP didn't ask about whatsoever, which has a donation pop up upon clicking it? Yes. So I stand by what I said 100% and I will not renege on that regardless of what you want to call me. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into the site, which is to your credit and absolutely your call to do so. Personally, I don't pay attention to how many times I bust in the first quarter or survive until the last quarter of a tournament so its of no interest to me, but I appreciate some may believe it to be helpful or interesting. Horses for courses and what some find interesting others may find tedious. As Tom alludes to (very nice post of you, and SR and Mumsies +1, too), I could reel off a number of forum based things from recent times. I don't feel the need to justify anything so I'm not gonna, but I could if I so desired. Maybe something to bear in mind.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

A bit like some of your posts then

• edited May 2017
    i find sharkscope get it wrong at times. ive not got a few big cashes on there when ive sat my way in. they also gave me a star for omaha8 which is mindboggling as only played max 25 games. i think i ended up in profit. have no idea how to use aussie site mate but it looks decent just like matrix to me. 
    Posted by MICKYBLUE

I,d like to know how ppl get the stars. I,ve seen some varying records - some better than others but haven,t got stars where the others have
  • edited May 2017
    yeah, Aussie is probably trying to induce that £5 donation.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : I,d like to know how ppl get the stars. I,ve seen some varying records - some better than others but haven,t got stars where the others have
    Posted by MP33
    "A star by a players name signifies that they [are] on a leaderboard and represents their best position on any leaderboard. 1st position on a leaderboard gets a diamond star, positions 2-5 get a gold star and the remaining positions 6-20 get a silver star. To find out which leaderboard the star corresponds to, hover over the star or click on it. A player with a star will not get a shark fin. A player rated overall as a fish will not get a star."

Edit: had to insert that "are" in where appropriate, was tilting me a little.
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : " A star by a players name signifies that they on a leaderboard and represents their best position on any leaderboard. 1st position on a leaderboard gets a diamond star, positions 2-5 get a gold star and the remaining positions 6-20 get a silver star. To find out which leaderboard the star corresponds to, hover over the star or click on it. A player with a star will not get a shark fin. A player rated overall as a fish will not get a star. "
    Posted by markycash
    "A player rated overall as a fish will not get a star. "

... https://gyazo.com/e30a190b3b3c63492072a8cadfe29035

?
  • edited May 2017
    In Response to Re: Sharkscope question. : "A player rated overall as a fish will not get a star. " ...  https://gyazo.com/e30a190b3b3c63492072a8cadfe29035 ?
    Posted by percival09
    lolz :D
  • edited May 2017
    I got a star once for finishing my primary school maths class work earlier than anyone else, whereas Jimmy got a star for only using one finger to pick his nose rather than the normal double digit attack. I guess it's player dependent.