You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not even your stake back.

2»

Comments

• edited July 2017
    You can never quit the forum, Friday nights would never be the same.

I am sure Tikay knows who the genuine posters are.

You should have a diary and update it every Friday night it would be unmissable.

In Response to Re: Not even your stake back.:
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : you know what mate. after being rebuked by Tikay in the week(i felt terrible) cuz of my out burst , i felt like packing in on the forum , you,ve changed my mind , ty sir think ill carry on :)
    Posted by stokefc
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : you know what mate. after being rebuked by Tikay in the week(i felt terrible) cuz of my out burst , i felt like packing in on the forum , you,ve changed my mind , ty sir think ill carry on :)
    Posted by stokefc
    Lol, behave Stokey, I never rebuked you. You are unrebukeable.

See you in Manchester?
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : Lol, behave Stokey, I never rebuked you. You are unrebukeable. See you in Manchester?
    Posted by Tikay10
    hmmm
    forum bully
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : hmmm forum bully
    Posted by Jac35
    Excellent.

I feel like I belong now.
  • edited July 2017

To be fair to Stokey, I was in a pretty bad mood that day. 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : There are a few bullies on this forum, unfortunately, ignoring people will only allow them to continue to do so withoit challenge. I am well aware I have a decorated past on the forum, but if certain people are able to criticise anyone who starts a post, new posters will stop, people.with genuine questions will not ask and the all ready fragile forum will hault. I log in every day to sky, see less and less posts started from newbies and more and more of the above tyoe of comments. Your reply to me sums uo the direction of the forum. Anyone who dares stand up to the bullies gets knocked down and outed. The real problem is not people voicing against this type of spam poster, but the poster themselves.  Yoi have replied to my posts a few times now when I have challenged one of the forum bullies, if they are your friends that is fine. I have no issue with you, in general, you are factual and put your opinion accross in a constructive way. I will not ignore the forum bullies, I will not stoo posting in response to them. People are starting to get fed up now. People talk in games about how out of order certain people are and it is the same names.   Thank you for the advise, but i feel you need to give some advise to others as I will not be taking this on board. Gl on tables  Ps - before the grammer police come in... i can not spell, is a reason for that and 2, fingers too big for phone.
    Posted by Nuggy962

Have to massively disagree with some points here.

If you actually believe someone is a bully then report it. Sky wouldn't want bullying on the forum.

You say you have challenged one of the forum bullies.

Lets look at the post hhy made and your post and you are the one that appears to be the bully.

"If you don't like this payout structure then I suggest staying away from bounty hunters as they are all of that nature."

What exactly is wrong with this comment?

You seem to want to make the forum better but you dont seem to make any new threads or do anything constructive. All you do is make digs at hhy without actually stating how what he has posted is bad.

You say you want to combat a troll but all that has happened is you have turned into one.
  • edited July 2017
    Good morning all.
    I have to leap to the defence of HHY, i always enjoy his posts and would no way consider him to be a bully.
    When i am in the pub with mates, we do not sit around being sensitive to each others feelings, we rip each other to pieces.
    But we still meet up every week.
    On the times i have shared a table with HHY, i have enjoyed his banter so much i end up  laughing out loud.
    HHY reply to me was a perfectly reasonable answer to the op.
    All the best.
    Rainman215.
    P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15(2.20) DEEPSTACK YET. 
  • edited July 2017
    You can never quit the forum, Friday nights would never be the same. I am sure Tikay knows who the genuine posters are. You should have a diary and update it every Friday night it would be unmissable. In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. :
    Posted by day4eire76

easiest +1 evaaaaaa
  • edited July 2017
    Good morning all. I have to leap to the defence of HHY, i always enjoy his posts and would no way consider him to be a bully. When i am in the pub with mates, we do not sit around being sensitive to each others feelings, we rip each other to pieces. But we still meet up every week. On the times i have shared a table with HHY, i have enjoyed his banter so much i end up  laughing out loud. HHY reply to me was a perfectly reasonable answer to the op. All the best. Rainman215. P.S HAS ANYONE MENTIONED THE £2.20 @2.15(2.20) DEEPSTACK YET. 
    Posted by rainman215

Thank you, but I'm reluctant to go for a pint with you! :)
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : easiest +1 evaaaaaa
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    +2 , come on Sean, what's to lose :) you have loads of supporters here, You know it makes sense.
  • edited July 2017
    In defence of hhry, I think it's a little harsh to mention the 'B' word when describing him, I haven't seen any evidence of this at all, he has in fact been a ' big' supporter of sky through the years, he helps lots of folk on here, be it constructive feedback on hands posted or his favourite pastime of visiting other countries where his wealth of knowledge on travel arrangements are second to none, give him a try on your next flight to say Spain or the like, you may end up going via Khazakstan but it will definately save you at least thruppence :)
    He is still my hero.
  • edited July 2017
    Never mind saving thruppence, what about my 5p
  • edited July 2017

In my position, I'm not really permitted to take sides in these things, but I'd invite everyone to consider how much so-called "bullying" Hhy takes himself.

Nobody on this Forum - with one glorious & justified exception - get's abused more.

He's a grown up though, and a perceptive one at that - he knows it's, for the most part, banter.

We, as poker players, do tend to take ourselves a little too seriously at times. It's poker, it's what we do for fun in the evenings. It does not behove us to be too precious, life's too short.

I would add that personally, I've never once abused Hhy, in fact I commend him as living proof that plump people are generally happy & cheerful sorts.  

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : Lol, behave Stokey, I never rebuked you. You are unrebukeable. See you in Manchester?
    Posted by Tikay10
    ty 
    conna make manchester im in London that weekend for a youtube convention due to my daughters obsession you have to keep the kids happy , will try for one in the future tho if thats ok with everybody:)
  • edited July 2017

Daughter, or Grand daughter?
  • edited July 2017
    Daughter, or Grand daughter?
    Posted by Tikay10
    cheeky. it will come tho 
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : cheeky. it will come tho 
    Posted by stokefc
    Stokey is formally rebuked.

• edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : Stokey is formally rebuked.    
    Posted by Tikay10
    thats me done with this forum :)

sees yall laters after a skinfull hic..
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : Stop whining fatty
    Posted by Jac35

• edited July 2017
    It pains me to say this, it really does, but hhy is one of the good guys. I think his dry humour and bluntness should be applauded rather than questioned. I much prefer these traits in a person, you know where you stand with them. Let's be honest, a lot of the time he only ever says what most of us were thinking but chose not to say.

Anybody who feels that he is a bully needs to have a scroll through the countless threads where he has gone out of his way to give help and advice, whether it be poker related, travel related, chipping in with moral support or his love of pies.

I must stress however, that I am slightly drunk and I may have to reconsider my position on this matter once sober in the morning...but until then, long live harry!
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: Not even your stake back. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxfI8BWe2Ck
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    classic
  • edited July 2017
    In Response to Not even your stake back.:
    I just finished 13th from a field of 130 in a £2·20 BH. My prize..... £2.15 The bubble was at 16. I would think at least you get what you paid to enter if you get in the money. -5p is not my idea of getting past the bubble.
    Posted by Goody_Ace

WP on your position finish.

If you had taken a handful of heads  you wouldnt have posted and we wouldnt be enjoying this thread.

* in other business 

Its plainly obvious Haitches response is succinct , to find a flaw in it you would have to have  other motives.