You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

i am being trolled

2»

Comments

• ommomm
    edited July 2017
    In Response to Re: i am being trolled:
    * deleted cos cba
    Posted by mumsie
    I thought it would just mean you never saw their posts again, from what you are saying it just alerts you that they have posted so that you know not to look? Seems strange. 
  • edited July 2017
     Last time I looked you had to be 18 to play poker on here. Can we, therefore all grow up, act like adults and stop putting the exsistence of this forum at risk.
    Posted by 68Trebor

+1, like being in a school playground at times.
  • edited July 2017
    Ok Here Goes, I am sorry for all that I have said and am very sorry to all those I have offended over the past few months. I to have been in a bad place my Husband has been ill for a while now he has had a lot of test,s his younger brother passed away in 2006 from cancer he was 46.The doctor,s looking after my husband were concerned that my husband had cancer,It took just 8 month,s for my dear brother in law to pass away,Iwas so stressed that my husband would pass away no excuse but I vented my stress on this forum. my husband has now had the all clear the letter arrived yesterday and am now in a happier place.I  now realise I should have talked to someone about how I was feeling not having any children I did not no who to turn to.Once again apologies to all that I offended on this forum,May this forum continue and I will post now and again but in a positive way regard,s paige55
  • edited July 2017
    Very glad your husband has been given the all clear Paige
  • edited July 2017
    Paige, that is excellent news after what must have been a very scary time. All the best.

• edited July 2017
    Very glad your husband has been given the all clear Paige
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    +1
  • ommomm
    edited July 2017
    Ok Here Goes, I am sorry for all that I have said and am very sorry to all those I have offended over the past few months. I to have been in a bad place my Husband has been ill for a while now he has had a lot of test,s his younger brother passed away in 2006 from cancer he was 46.The doctor,s looking after my husband were concerned that my husband had cancer,It took just 8 month,s for my dear brother in law to pass away,Iwas so stressed that my husband would pass away no excuse but I vented my stress on this forum. my husband has now had the all clear the letter arrived yesterday and am now in a happier place.I  now realise I should have talked to someone about how I was feeling not having any children I did not no who to turn to.Once again apologies to all that I offended on this forum,May this forum continue and I will post now and again but in a positive way regard,s paige55
    Posted by paige55

Grea news Paige, certainly can put things in perspective. 
  • edited July 2017
    Paige, I have always enjoyed trying to work out the meaning of your posts. Glad your hubby is well.

Very big of you to say what you said, maybe the other 2or 3 will do the same?

Then we can all have abig hug :).

Paige you really should just pop into the plo8 dyms sometime.

Ger
  • edited July 2017
    AWESOME NEWS PAIGE. 

i participate in a few forums and they all have the bickering. nothing will change. id like to see forfeits or something along those lines. forum police to dish out punishments. ie i have to play a DYM, heads up match between hhft and aussie etc. dont have tobe massive stakes, 

• edited July 2017
    Glad your husband is all clear. I know how scary that feeling is as have been through it myself.

As for this forum what happened to the happy banter. Fgs we are all adults, no one will ever see eye to eye and not every one will get on. Yes people will rub one another up the wrong way. Just remember this the written word is harder to comprehend as hasn't got any inflection of the spoken word. It has no emotion. If you see a post that disagrees with you and isn't constructive then just ignore it. Don't bite back. It's worse than being in my play ground at school with the adults. I class it being stood in a pit full of vipers. It's about time we became adults and got along instead of coming across as childish. 
    Is there any wonder people have stopped posting in here with all this squabbling going off?              

Good luck to you all on the tables and please let bygones be bygones.
  • edited July 2017
  • edited July 2017
    did you model the eh model?
  • edited July 2017
    I had a hand in building this . https://goo.gl/images/Wg8UfK
    Posted by mumsie
    Must Admit to Sponge Bob Square pants being my Favourite stand mumsie xx
  • edited July 2017
    Posted by paige55
    Wonderful news.
  • edited July 2017
    Great news about your husband Paige, it must be really difficult for family and wives/husbands in particular when their loved one is going through tough times. 
  • edited July 2017
    yes great news paige..thumbs up :)
  • edited July 2017
    All these posts concerning someone who thinks they are being trolled???
    And on a poker site where the heading is POKER.
    Surely you must realise that in these days of the keyboard warrior
    people will say things they wouldn't dare say to your face.

You have to learn the new skill of ignoring and moving on otherwise
    you are the only person to suffer. If the warriors get a sniff that they are getting through
    they will do it all the more (it's too easy)
    It is entertaining to them that you are biting and they will up the anti if necessary (see, a poker reference in keeping with the forum)
    Social skills don't count on a forum - thick skin does.
  • edited July 2017
    Nailed it goody.
  • edited July 2017
    Posted by paige55
    Trish,

This is the first thread I've read on the forum for a few weeks. And I was getting more and more despondent with how it was sounding. I've been trolled and accussed of trolling, including by various contributors to this thread, and I know how difficult it can be not to react to posts that are designed to hurt or just accidently end up hurting.

But you have been so magnaminous, despite having been under such a cloud, it brings tears to the eyes.

Here's hoping your good news continues.

Meanwhile, don't be petrified, even though, if insomnia doesn't get you, then a tsunami probably will.