You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When Someone Asks a you a Stupid Question or States the Obvious.

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: When Someone Asks a you a Stupid Question or States the Obvious.:
        I'm a train driver (please don't tell Tikay) and as such have to do shiftwork. On the early shift i normally set off in my dopey uniform anything between 2.30am to 5.00am and being the loving husband that i am, i wake the Mrs to say goodbye and without fail i get the same question "Are you going to work"      I mean it's not as though we have thet many fancy dress parties, starting at that time round my way
    Posted by -TARAS-
     excellent taras ,

p.s  i just sent a pm about your job to tk.

he is really looking forward to his next chat with you ,
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: When Someone Asks a you a Stupid Question or States the Obvious.:
    In Response to Re: When Someone Asks a you a Stupid Question or States the Obvious. : No seriously she's three inches tall. Technically a Lillipution. But we stole her away when Gulliver came back with a few. Smugface that he was. To be fair  she's blonde with blue eyes.. Also when you tell someone something and they say 'Really?'.... erm. No. I made it up? Pfft! I'm ignoring your last comment. See. here I am ignoring it.
    Posted by LML
    ah so this is where you have been hiding all the time,

now get back to your keep fit classes or

tell you more put downs insults .