You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2 questions...

Hey guys, firstly its regarding a thread I started months ago. As someone, so kindly bumped it for me this morning, every time someone posts on it, I get an email from sky poker informing me. How do I stop this happening?

Secondly, When I search for somebodies aias in the "find a player" facility, sometimes, even though I know for a fact the player is playing, the search doesn't recognise their id?

Can you make yourself immune to this search? 

Thanx, DOHH

Comments

• edited February 2010
    You're subscribed to it. Open up the thread and click 'unsubscribe', then you won't get the notifications anymore.

A few months ago I tried using FAP but it just says the player is not found (jimifloyd). It does seem a bit 'iffy'. Infact I can't even find myself! lol. Even if I search 'nosey' it comes back with a list that doesn't include me :-( Nobody loves me.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 questions...:
    yes dohh ,u can self exclude urself from player search ,not sure how u do it now since the upgrade,but it can b done
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    Are you sure? I've never knowingly done it, and I can't find any option in my profile settings (?)

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: 2 questions... : Are you sure? I've never knowingly done it, and I can't find any option in my profile settings (?)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    You can exclude and un-exclude yourself by talking to "Customer Care".
    Not being able to find yourself is a different issue - nobody shows up when they search for themselves as far as I am aware.
  • edited March 2010
    lol, why would you search for yourself.  If I didnt know where I was, I wouldd be wanting more help than a poker site search lol
  • edited March 2010
    lol, why would you search for yourself.  If I didnt know where I was, I wouldd be wanting more help than a poker site search lol
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Been going through a rough spell and someone told me I need to find myself...