You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dohhhhhhh

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I feel a song coming on...

DOHHHHHHH, a deer, a female deer....
  • edited February 2010
    lets bump threads, start with the fiasco 1, ill need help
  • edited February 2010
    agree with tallboy, seagull IMROCK didnt post anything containing swearing yet recieved a reply that contained nothing but swearing lol but yeah thats not malicious at all :) everyone can have an opinion 
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh:
    agree with tallboy, seagull IMROCK didnt post anything containing swearing yet recieved a reply that contained nothing but swearing lol but yeah thats not malicious at all :) everyone can have an opinion 
    Posted by hurst05
    I never mentioned swearing. Malicious and abusive were the wrods I used.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh : I never mentioned swearing. Malicious and abusive were the wrods I used.
    Posted by Seagull158

i was giving my honest opinion my friend,,, if i wasnt going 2 say nothing i believe,, i wouldnt type any lies about players etc,, what i say is what i believe,,, freedom of speech is great,,, if we all sang from the same hymm sheet,, this form would be boring wouldnt it,, not trying to cause arugments every day of the week etc,,,, first time ive posted becuase of something i didnt agree with,, posted more in last day thn in last 6 months :P
  • edited February 2010
    how is calling someone 'shocking' being offensive? and calling someone a 'donkfest'? being called a fish is probably more of an insult. i can think of thousands more malicious words, but just let IMAROCK stick to his views and let dohhhh stick to his non 'malicious' swearing and calling people pr ats in pm's :) still waiting for my reply btw mate, maybe you have calmed down a bit?
  • edited February 2010
    how is calling someone 'shocking' being offensive? and calling someone a 'donkfest'? being called a fish is probably more of an insult. i can think of thousands more malicious words, but just let IMAROCK stick to his views and let dohhhh stick to his non 'malicious' swearing and calling people pr ats in pm's :) still waiting for my reply btw mate, maybe you have calmed down a bit?
    Posted by hurst05
    Still waiting for a reply from who?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh : Still waiting for a reply from who?
    Posted by Seagull158
    dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • edited February 2010
    Whats the question?
  • edited February 2010
    Hurst i agree with what you have said i also saw the comments last night, I wont apologies for saying what i said on this thread but i have to Dohhhhhhhh because i went about it in the wrong way.

I dont dislike Dohhhhhhh at all he's a very good poker player, but it was the irony of the posts last night that made me have my rant this morning.

Stein made some comments also on the TP thread this morning , and he got jumped all over just because his views seem to be different from the majority.

There are to many forum policemen on this site that pop up when a controversial statement is made with there clever little one liners. If my thread was so bad it would have been removed hours ago.

If in the future i feel i want to make a comment on any subject i will, i haven't been abusive just expressed an opinion on what read.

• edited February 2010
    oh i see, forgot about sending me a pm calling me a pr at then? one of the ambassadors for sky, sending me pm for no reason then doesnt have the decency to reply, i never started slating you dohhh or trying to wind you up. but if your too arrogant to sort it in private with me then ill air my views publicly. i didnt dislike you but the pm you sent me definately changed my opinion on you
  • edited February 2010
    Still don't understand the question, say what ya like, think what ya like, waffle all ya like.

You were one of the people who read my post before I had to delete it, so you should understand what your opinions and views mean to me, I wont say it again. Really not bothered fella. And if you wanna talk poker, Im more than willing to, last nights events r long gone in my mind. Shuffle up and deal 

Gl at the tables
  • edited February 2010
    Still don't understand the question, say what ya like, think what ya like, waffle all ya like. You were one of the people who read my post before I had to delete it, so you should understand what your opinions and views mean to me, I wont say it again. Really not bothered fella. And if you wanna talk poker, Im more than willing to, last nights events r long gone in my mind. Shuffle up and deal  Gl at the tables
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    cant wait, ill be looking out for you
  • edited February 2010
    can you some advice dohhhhh,, theres some people on this site that start swaering and going crazy because of a bit of criticism ,, i would of thought you may have heard something you dont like as yuo been on here post wise,, a long time... dohhhh the post master etc,, you didnt need to get so angry as what i said was nonsense of course... hope you win TP and sky sponsor you,, you would be a great ammbasador for poker,,, 

full tilt sponsor tom dwan

stars sponsor like of dan negranue 

UB phil hellmuth

and sky poker-------> dohhhhhhh :P

• edited March 2010
    not sure whats been going on as ive been away for the weekend??!!

but well done dohhhhhhh on getting through.