You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

doubting thomas or billy liar

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
during last weeks hu yip v sparce a rather heated argument broke out between 2 railers.railer heapey0015 and railer scotty77.heapey0015 was bad mothed by railer scotty77 regarding the fact that he had came second in the primo.railer scotty was rather abusive towards the more passive and defensive heapey0015,running his railing mouth saying in basics there was no way in this world that 0015 had ever came second in the primo because in railer scottys words he was just a 5p 10p no hoper etc.0015 asked railer scotty to put his money where is mouth was but he failed to reply.please can anyone confirm that heapey0015 came second in the primo on 13thy december last year winning 2225 bp,and could the one whos wrong be man enough to admit he was wrong and appologise to the other player as things got rather heated and it would be nice to draw a line under this ongoing feud,thank you bryan oryan

Comments

• edited February 2010
    I actually was railing Sparce at the time when this conversation took place.

Scotty did not act in the manner you have described, in fact as I remember it was Heapey who was dishing out plenty of abuse and criticism towards Scotty, and even myself.

Even so this only proves, taking into account your previous posts, that you have a serious issue with higher stakes cash players, and any player who supports/rails them.

Scotty is a player who upholds a high level of integrity at the cash table, even when railing, and you are completely inaccurate concerning the accusations you are blindly making.  
  • edited February 2010
    is ur surname really Oryan???  :)
  • edited February 2010
    why are you getting involved?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar:
    why are you getting involved?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Why are you getting involved about him getting involved?
  • edited February 2010
    Why is who getting involved Blackfish?
  • edited February 2010
    im suprised you say he was passive,its not what i,ve seen of him
  • edited February 2010
    Why is this thread even on here, other than trolling for  a fight and to disrupt the forum?

Let it fade away to the back pages where it belongs.
  • edited February 2010
    scotty is great person to be fair,,,, scotty all the way!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2010
    bryan oryan

My real name is actually Ryan and even I find that the lolest name in the world.

But yeah heapey has serious issues.  Constantly stalks people in the chat, is abusive, multi-accounts (sky banned him for this too) and colludes with various other players on the site.  He is someone who has no class at in, both in a social skills sense and also in poker ability.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you were heapey too, as you appear to have very similar traits.  I''m sure that Sky can quickly find this out with a simple IP check.

Thanks chirpy for putting forward the facts.
  • edited February 2010
    I have no comment on his involvement cause I wasn't involved, but why is every who was involved and every who wasn't involved getting involved, when the two people who were really involved are not getting involved?
  • edited February 2010
    Why is this thread even on here, other than trolling for  a fight and to disrupt the forum? Let it fade away to the back pages where it belongs.
    Posted by _Woof_
    QFT. What other possible reason for it could there be?!

"draw a line under the ongoing feud"?

Feud? What feud?!
  • edited February 2010
    I have no comment on his involvement cause I wasn't involved, but why is every who was involved and every who wasn't involved getting involved, when the two people who were really involved are not getting involved?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Stop getting involved
  • edited February 2010
    they should play heads up to resolve the issue :P
  • edited February 2010
    bryan oryan My real name is actually Ryan and even I find that the lolest name in the world. But yeah heapey has serious issues.  Constantly stalks people in the chat, is abusive, multi-accounts (sky banned him for this too) and colludes with various other players on the site.  He is someone who has no class at in, both in a social skills sense and also in poker ability. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you were heapey too, as you appear to have very similar traits.  I''m sure that Sky can quickly find this out with a simple IP check. Thanks chirpy for putting forward the facts.
    Posted by scotty77
    ryan i think you have a real nasty streak in you,and your allegations are way out of order in fact quite childish and deluded,i myself will report theses allegations from you and hope you gat your collar felt,no one here as answered the original argument regarding heapey0015s placing in the primo.if it proves correct i think youve got some grovelling to do as that makes him a far better player than you one would conclude as i may be wrong but i dont think youve been anywhere near the last table maybe the dinner table at school but thats about it.find out the truth doubter and appologise to heapey if indeed he did place second
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : Stop getting involved
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    i dont  want involed who is bryan  i never  use  bad words in  chat box
  • edited February 2010
    i was on about bryan... getting involved in a the argument between heapey and scotty.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to doubting thomas or billy liar:
    during last weeks hu yip v sparce a rather heated argument broke out between 2 railers.railer heapey0015 and railer scotty77.heapey0015 was bad mothed by railer scotty77 regarding the fact that he had came second in the primo.railer scotty was rather abusive towards the more passive and defensive heapey0015,running his railing mouth saying in basics there was no way in this world that 0015 had ever came second in the primo because in railer scottys words he was just a 5p 10p no hoper etc.0015 asked railer scotty to put his money where is mouth was but he failed to reply.please can anyone confirm that heapey0015 came second in the primo on 13thy december last year winning 2225 bp,and could the one whos wrong be man enough to admit he was wrong and appologise to the other player as things got rather heated and it would be nice to draw a line under this ongoing feud,thank you bryan oryan
    Posted by bryan1960
    That is what is known as a rhetorical question.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to doubting thomas or billy liar:
    Posted by bryan1960
    Bryan, you've been trolling for several days now. Why don't you find something more pleasant to do?
  • edited February 2010
    What's a "Rhetorical Question" Tikay me old China?
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : ryan i think you have a real nasty streak in you,and your allegations are way out of order in fact quite childish and deluded,i myself will report theses allegations from you and hope you gat your collar felt,no one here as answered the original argument regarding heapey0015s placing in the primo.if it proves correct i think youve got some grovelling to do as that makes him a far better player than you one would conclude as i may be wrong but i dont think youve been anywhere near the last table maybe the dinner table at school but thats about it.find out the truth doubter and appologise to heapey if indeed he did place second
    Posted by bryan1960
    Go away, silly boy.
  • edited February 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip

Asking a question you already know the answer to or you know there is no answer to.
  • edited February 2010
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    its a question that doesnt need answering i think?

ps: bryan just do one and get a life, the community doesnt need people like you stirring trouble up, thats my job!!
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : its a question that doesnt need answering i think? ps: bryan just do one and get a life, the community doesnt need people like you stirring trouble up, thats my job!!
    Posted by webby234
    i love webby!!!!! BFFs? x
  • edited February 2010
    Cheers guys for clarifying that for me.... I can sleep sound now :0
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : its a question that doesnt need answering i think? ps: bryan just do one and get a life, the community doesnt need people like you stirring trouble up, thats my job!!
    Posted by webby234
    lol, brilliant
  • edited February 2010
    Cheers guys for clarifying that for me.... I can sleep sound now :0
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    i think you are all very unkind to bryan and comments  about heapy  are not  true
  • edited February 2010
    Constantly stalks people in the chat, is abusive, multi-accounts (sky banned him for this too) and colludes with various other players on the site.

Hi all

Not really interested in this thread but the above comment did catch my attention. I thought multi-accounts was a big no no and if caught you were out the door but from what has been said on this thread heapey is still playing on here.

Could someone clear this up for me, is multi-accounts a life time ban.

Not taking sides just curious.

Cheers  
  • edited February 2010
    Constantly stalks people in the chat, is abusive, multi-accounts (sky banned him for this too) and colludes with various other players on the site. Hi all Not really interested in this thread but the above comment did catch my attention. I thought multi-accounts was a big no no and if caught you were out the door but from what has been said on this thread heapey is still playing on here. Could someone clear this up for me, is multi-accounts a life time ban. Not taking sides just curious. Cheers  
    Posted by achill
    heapy is heapy ONLY this  is rubbish and  has been said  before  not  true
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to doubting thomas or billy liar : Bryan, you've been trolling for several days now. Why don't you find something more pleasant to do?
    Posted by Seagull158
    seagulls arent they such an unwanted pest
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : ryan i think you have a real nasty streak in you,and your allegations are way out of order in fact quite childish and deluded,i myself will report theses allegations from you and hope you gat your collar felt,no one here as answered the original argument regarding heapey0015s placing in the primo.if it proves correct i think youve got some grovelling to do as that makes him a far better player than you one would conclude as i may be wrong but i dont think youve been anywhere near the last table maybe the dinner table at school but thats about it.find out the truth doubter and appologise to heapey if indeed he did place second
    Posted by bryan1960
    It makes no difference to me where he came in a tournie.

But either way various other people are aware of heapey and his methods at a poker table.  The last time he came onto this forum 2/3 others agreed with me in what I said.  Feel free to report any of my posts/comments, I am sure that those whose job it is to look into these things will investigate all parties thoroughly, and I am perfectly satisified that my all round behaviour, both on and off the tables at Sky Poker, will stand me in good stead. 

I will no longer reply to a troll like you.  But w/e you keep rambling on sir, I am sure that it provides some kind of cathartic release.