You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

doubting thomas or billy liar

2»

Comments

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar:
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : its a question that doesnt need answering i think? ps: bryan just do one and get a life, the community doesnt need people like you stirring trouble up, thats my job!!
    Posted by webby234
    webby this is my patch now m8 so make like a tree.the community is here for all kinds of debates and discussions,good or bad or do you want a closed shop with all your m8ts only allowed here,you get a life and mind your own business,
  • edited February 2010
    bryan if you really 50 year old, you are 1 sad old man

and you will never take webby's patch, i am welded into the sky poker community so put that in your pipe and smoke it

make like a banana and split, chow for now bryan, its been nice knowing you lol not
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : It makes no difference to me where he came in a tournie. But either way various other people are aware of heapey and his methods at a poker table.  The last time he came onto this forum 2/3 others agreed with me in what I said.  Feel free to report any of my posts/comments, I am sure that those whose job it is to look into these things will investigate all parties thoroughly, and I am perfectly satisified that my all round behaviour, both on and off the tables at Sky Poker, will stand me in good stead.  I will no longer reply to a troll like you.  But w/e you keep rambling on sir, I am sure that it provides some kind of cathartic release.
    Posted by scotty77
    troll uh,ahah  you bouffon you,infact it does matter to you where heapey came in the tourney because your so shallow and low that your not man enough to appologise to the man if indeed he did place where he said he did.your accusations are well out of order and should not have been made if your the angel you pretend to be.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : seagulls arent they such an unwanted pest
    Posted by bryan1960
    This may be a huge shock to your tiny brain but the fact that I have the user name of seagull does not translate to me being a seagull. I wouldnt be able to post on this site if I was. Silly little boy.
  • edited February 2010
    bryan if you really 50 year old, you are 1 sad old man and you will never take webby's patch, i am welded into the sky poker community so put that in your pipe and smoke it make like a banana and split, chow for now bryan, its been nice knowing you lol not
    Posted by webby234
    welded uh well ill get my arc air gear out and blast u away boy,this is my place now,move over duck foot,you must be quackers if you think you can outchat big bryan oryan.i aint got a pipe boy nor do i smoke but if you want some heat come into my kitchen and ill put you in my blender and mix you all up till you talk some sense,if indeed thats possible .nice not to know u 2
  • edited February 2010
    Is this guy seriously for real.... that was some god-awful smack talk.............. Like having a slanging match with your 90 Year Old Grandmother L M F A O
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : This may be a huge shock to your tiny brain but the fact that I have the user name of seagull does not translate to me being a seagull. I wouldnt be able to post on this site if I was. Silly little boy.
    Posted by Seagull158[/QUOT     you must be a seagull it says you are bird brain
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : troll uh,ahah  you bouffon you,infact it does matter to you where heapey came in the tourney because your so shallow and low that your not man enough to appologise to the man if indeed he did place where he said he did.your accusations are well out of order and should not have been made if your the angel you pretend to be.
    Posted by bryan1960
    Did you mean "buffoon", you clown?
  • edited February 2010
    Is this guy seriously for real.... that was some god-awful smack talk.............. Like having a slanging match with your 90 Year Old Grandmother L M F A O
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    ageist uh ill have 2 sort u out on the tables baby,dont call me baby youll lose baby.call me baby call me baby
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : Did you mean "buffoon", you clown?
    Posted by Seagull158
    no bouffon i meant french for seagull
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar :
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : This may be a huge shock to your tiny brain but the fact that I have the user name of seagull does not translate to me being a seagull. I wouldnt be able to post on this site if I was. Silly little boy. Posted by Seagull158[/QUOT     you must be a seagull it says you are bird brain
    Posted by bryan1960
    This is all a windup isnt it? You are just making all these posts for a laugh.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : no bouffon i meant french for seagull
    Posted by bryan1960
    Mouette is French for seagull. Silly little boy.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : Mouette is French for seagull. Silly little boy.
    Posted by Seagull158
    correct sir you are a bouffon mouette thanks 4 ur help,much appreciated
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : correct sir you are a bouffon mouette thanks 4 ur help,much appreciated
    Posted by bryan1960
    It is a windup isnt it? Come on. Own up. You're just doing this for a laugh. Nobody could be doing all this seriously.
  • edited February 2010
    i just can't beleive heapy has a friend lol
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : its a question that doesnt need answering i think? ps: bryan just do one and get a life, the community doesnt need people like you stirring trouble up, thats my job!!
    Posted by webby234
    Love it pmsl !

your a star webby lol !
  • edited March 2010
    as the blackeyed peas once said.........................................WHERE IS THE LOVE?????
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: doubting thomas or billy liar : L ove it pmsl ! your a star webby lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    you must have some telescope m8 if u believe that,take ur blikers off and look for the brighter stars ,there are some out there if you allow yourself to step out of your bubble and just look