You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fix the RNG

edited April 2010 in Area 51
when are you going to fix the RNG ?it seems to be dealing the same hands over and over again. giving the chip leader the best opportunity to win.or is the game fixed that way.
i have been onto the regulator and they have told me to contact someother generator.
i think i wil have w a word with a lawyer.
this site is rigged to hell out of it.

when i prove it it wil close.

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to fix the RNG:
    when are you going to fix the RNG ?it seems to be dealing the same hands over and over again. giving the chip leader the best opportunity to win.or is the game fixed that way. i have been onto the regulator and they have told me to contact someother generator. i think i wil have w a word with a lawyer. this site is rigged to hell out of it. when i prove it it wil close.
    Posted by stevepeps
    Well it doesn't so 'case dismissed'!

• edited March 2010
    when are you going to fix the RNG ?it seems to be dealing the same hands over and over again. giving the chip leader the best opportunity to win.or is the game fixed that way. i have been onto the regulator and they have told me to contact someother generator. i think i wil have w a word with a lawyer. this site is rigged to hell out of it. when i prove it it wil close.
    Posted by stevepeps
    love it...

a word with a lawyer

you goin to sue for your 5 pound buyin.....:)

and your right it keeps dealing me them winning hands, so i win, not the fact that you dont then....

i know, will get onto customer support to change settings to win to make you happier..

hope this helps :)

toby

ps have a nice foil hat you might like for only 100 quid,guarenteed...
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by stevepeps
    Im a law student so if you want a word PM me... actually ill tell the whole community what i would say to you... don't be sooo silly! :)
  • edited March 2010
    lol im right behind you steve - ur paying taxes for blackfish to donk away on rush poker and micro double your monies!

I disagree about your initial point - but I agree, blackfish is definately a scrounging g!t!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG:
    law student my arr$e. if so,then you know jack sh!t.  im a friging judge but so what. so not only am i paying for your sky gambling , im also paying for you education you scrounging g!t. already got the ballrolling and no doubt the man who controls sky will be contacted verrry soon. just like them there phone in game shows on itv ,didnt they get found out , yep , and so will sky poker , and when they do i will sue. so just watch this space mateo by the way noseybonk,it does deal the same hands over and over ,or havent you noticed.
    Posted by stevepeps
    lol your a complete mug... dno how u r paying for my education cuz i dont have a loan. and ive never played you so how are you paying for my sky 'gambling'?? wow your just a stupid stupid weird conspiracy theorist... get a grip... of your sanity!!!
  • edited March 2010
    lol im right behind you steve - ur paying taxes for blackfish to donk away on rush poker and micro double your monies! I disagree about your initial point - but I agree, blackfish is definately a scrounging g!t!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    your a fat bearded seth rogan :D
  • edited March 2010
    law student my arr$e. if so,then you know jack sh!t.  im a friging judge but so what. so not only am i paying for your sky gambling , im also paying for you education you scrounging g!t. already got the ballrolling and no doubt the man who controls sky will be contacted verrry soon. just like them there phone in game shows on itv ,didnt they get found out , yep , and so will sky poker , and when they do i will sue. so just watch this space mateo by the way noseybonk,it does deal the same hands over and over ,or havent you noticed.
    Posted by stevepeps
    Steve,

I honestly haven't read an individual post this funny in Area 51 for a long time...you're funny!!! For that I wish you well in your quest to get sky poker shut down, until then good luck at the tables and keep up the humour your honour...it's brillaint :o)

Just reread before posting...still funny as duck!!!!

x
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by stevepeps
    Steve, Are you a judge on Strictly Come Dancing? How many times in a row do you get the same hand? I have on rare occasions been dealt the same 2 cards twice in a row but never more than that. I'm pretty sure the other players at the table didn't get the same cards though. Maybe you had a flashback or you are stuck in a poker version of Groundhog Day? Do you lose the same money every day or is it new money each day?
  • edited March 2010
    when are you going to fix the RNG ?it seems to be dealing the same hands over and over again. giving the chip leader the best opportunity to win.or is the game fixed that way. i have been onto the regulator and they have told me to contact someother generator. i think i wil have w a word with a lawyer. this site is rigged to hell out of it. when i prove it it wil close.
    Posted by stevepeps
    Did they tell you to contact a wind generator or was it an electricity generator? If the latter than I suggest you try EDF Energy. I hear they are very helpful.
  • edited March 2010
    am telling you all you need is this foil hat...

ok i do it for 50 just to you 2...

everybody knows.....

check my stats if you think im not telling the truth.

toby
  • edited March 2010
    steve its taken you over 1000 games to work out its rigged so getting the sight closed down may also take you a little while. im going on holiday for 2 weeks in may so anytime after that would be good.
    also the judging you do, are the friging competitions on any of those naughty chanels i here are hidden away on sky if so which one as i maybe tempted to subscribe as they do sound rather fun!
    or was it a typo and you are some sort or sailing expert?
  • edited March 2010
    n Response to fix the RNG:
    Posted by stevepeps
    PMSL. Fantakka thread fella. By far the best this week. I am going to vote now byeeee.
  • edited March 2010
    Steve my friend i will refer you to nurse ELSADOG i think nursey may have a spare bed for you.dav

PS i too keep on seeing the same cards,i am sure i have seen the ACE OF SPADES at least 5 times today.Gotta be rigged aint it bro?
  • edited March 2010

thanks to all those who support me, even Blackfish does,as he never plays it , so he knows what a joke it is, i wonder what other reason he has for entering the sky site if he never plays.
    trip5 , airwalker - thanks i aim to please.  Seagull, obviously meant to say regulator.  Seagull, can you read, where did i say that it deals ME the same hands. Obviously stuck into your strictly too much.

lastly,  badboy985, oh dear oh dear, pompey.you see im carefull with my cash , which is why i am complaining,unfortunately, pompey are not the same.with a bit of luck, they will be closed before sky poker is or before you go away. 1000 games ,Funny how i noticed after the first one the it is fixed . how many loses on the river , pocket aces beaten by 72, 73 or some stupid hand that noone would even consider playing ex cept on here, the list of bad beats goes on. i dont suppose you read all my messages of disgust in the chat box of every game after being beaten by the lesser hand. no, doubt it. (even the odd few i won) , and ys, i did mean frigjging , only it wouldnt let me put in two g's, so yes sort of typo.
  • edited March 2010
    stevepeps I think I can help you.
    I can get you one of the top legal firms in the city,
    Nickitt, Floggitt + Sellitt esq. Blackfish can confirm that they are probably the best.
    They are brill at defending people aswell, if things go belly up, they will look after your money on the qt,while you are inside. Also from your first post, it looks like you havent been putting the secret password in, before playing, (you will always find it hidden in the shed) But those in the know, have heard whispers that the shed might be getting upgraded. It's going to become a garage.
      Hope this helps.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by stevepepe

pmsl post of the month by far....thankyou for the laugh 
  • edited March 2010
    steve is this a wind up or are you being serious? lol

if your being serious this is the stuff of legends
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2010

people this is not a joke its a real warning 

all who have funds on skypoker need to withdraw asap as sky directores are planinng to run away be4 they get sued

i have been told a privet jet was fueled 20 min ago and is heading to get them now

i have called in a faver from friends at the cia and they have scrambled two fighter jets to intercept ............

................. plane down plane down ............... your money is safe now for a while 

i will keep you all up to date with this matter as i have a satalite spying on the suits   ty

• edited March 2010
    he is right to a point, i do see the same 52 cards going round and round and round, no more on less ,the same dam 52 cards , its a fix i tell ya!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Fair point Pod. Have you noticed that sometimes they'll try to confuse us, like they'll throw out a Ks9s and then five hands later they'll dish out Kc9c and you'll think "hang on, K9 two blacks, I've had that before!!", but it's not them it's you, you're not reading it right and then everything is just Ahhhhhhh and then you go on tilt and the bloody bus is always late when you're trying to get to the market.
  • edited March 2010
    your right nosey, it then gets all toooo much and you start to cry. think  ,i know i will right a thread to make myself look really good and if that dont work off to "you p o r n for some light relief!
  • edited March 2010
    this sounds like a believe steve(course i dont) but i have had the same hand 3 times on the spin on 3 different occasions.

it was 23 of diamonds, still amazes me now
  • edited March 2010
    What u talkin about fool
  • edited March 2010
    Steve my friend i will refer you to nurse ELSADOG i think nursey may have a spare bed for you.dav PS i too keep on seeing the same cards,i am sure i have seen the ACE OF SPADES at least 5 times today.Gotta be rigged aint it bro?
    Posted by dav1964
    Dav I keep getting the same rubbish cards and get very bad beats can i have nursey look after me too !!!!!
  • edited March 2010
    put my chocolate salty balls in ur mouth and suck'em
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : Dav I keep getting the same rubbish cards and get very bad beats can i have nursey look after me too !!!!!
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Of course you can i will get her right away.NURSE...........NURSE........
  • edited March 2010
    thanks to all those who support me, even Blackfish does,as he never plays it , so he knows what a joke it is, i wonder what other reason he has for entering the sky site if he never plays. trip5 , airwalker - thanks i aim to please.  Seagull, obviously meant to say regulator.  Seagull, can you read, where did i say that it deals ME the same hands. Obviously stuck into your strictly too much. lastly,  badboy985, oh dear oh dear, pompey.you see im carefull with my cash , which is why i am complaining,unfortunately, pompey are not the same.with a bit of luck, they will be closed before sky poker is or before you go away. 1000 games ,Funny how i noticed after the first one the it is fixed . how many loses on the river , pocket aces beaten by 72, 73 or some stupid hand that noone would even consider playing ex cept on here, the list of bad beats goes on. i dont suppose you read all my messages of disgust in the chat box of every game after being beaten by the lesser hand. no, doubt it. (even the odd few i won) , and ys, i did mean frigjging , only it wouldnt let me put in two g's, so yes sort of typo.
    Posted by stevepeps
    so let me get this straight you played a few games ,found out it was fixed and have tried another 999 times to prove your point?

lol...

also do you think its just a coincidence that say people who win tourneys online  also do well at live events />?

you obviously have been playin too tight...

regards
    toby
  • edited March 2010
    also just to say i cracked aces with 23 and 68 at live event.....guess that must have been fixed as well.....but in my defence they were suited lol...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to fix the RNG : love it... a word with a lawyer you goin to sue for your 5 pound buyin.....:) and your right it keeps dealing me them winning hands, so i win, not the fact that you dont then.... i know, will get onto customer support to change settings to win to make you happier.. hope this helps :) toby ps have a nice foil hat you might like for only 100 quid,guarenteed...
    Posted by djblacke04
    its not the point of the buyin if a site is fixed it is not on,