You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fix the RNG

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG:
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : its not the point of the buyin if a site is fixed it is not on,
    Posted by lucky77777
    The site is NOT fixed.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : The site is NOT fixed.
    Posted by MereNovice
    how do u know?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : how do u know?
    Posted by lucky77777
    come on lucky m8y,

we all get bad beats ,

i got hit with a 2 outer on the river last night,

you never here me moan about badbeats ,

why ?

if you dont let it get to you ,

you can focus better on the next game ,

try some double ups for yourself ,

luck goes around,

we are all playing on a equal playing field .

tc m8y chin up !

• edited March 2010
    hi rov its not the badbeats its the way they are played as like in last yes and it was a freeroll i join a table and a player has 22k and he raised twice on trot and i folded wrote in chat just a chip bully so the next hand he goes allin again i said right im having none o that so i called wiv ace 10 and i held up ace high so next hand i get qq i then go allinand he folds i dont show qq and mucked it the very next hand i get qq againi do the same allin he calls with k5 o/s hits k on turn happens too much m8 i can take a badbeat but not when time time again u bet out and luckers calls and win 
  • edited March 2010
    hi rov its not the badbeats its the way they are played as like in last yes and it was a freeroll i join a table and a player has 22k and he raised twice on trot and i folded wrote in chat just a chip bully so the next hand he goes allin again i said right im having none o that so i called wiv ace 10 and i held up ace high so next hand i get qq i then go allinand he folds i dont show qq and mucked it the very next hand i get qq againi do the same allin he calls with k5 o/s hits k on turn happens too much m8 i can take a badbeat but not when time time again u bet out and luckers calls and win 
    Posted by lucky77777
    Three VERY nice hands in a row there!!!

x
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by lucky77777
    so in actual fact you won two hands and lost 1?

so you have a 66% win rate......and you moaning,cos u lost one of 3.....i might be wrong but surely you cant expect to win everytime ?

in my opinion you get qq twice you bound to lose one....

regards
    toby
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : The site is NOT fixed.
    Posted by MereNovice
    its not broken again is it?

hate that black screen syndrome...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: fix the RNG : its not broken again is it? hate that black screen syndrome...
    Posted by djblacke04
    Yep, that black screen is a real downer.
  • edited March 2010
    Nurse Elsa reporting for duty.

The ''it's fixed 'cos I can't win'' threads are all over the internet. From these rambling you would deduce that all poker sites are fixed, not just Sky.

So the problem is much bigger than we think. This is all poker sites fixing their RNG's to make certain players lose and other players win. There must be an AGM where they draw names out of a hat to determine who will win and who will lose.

But wait a minute haven't they forgotten something? It doesn't matter to the sites which players win or lose because they get rake off them all. Oh well! maybe it's because thay are really mean and just like to see players suffer. But hang on a minute, what would happen if they did nothing at all? What if they just let the RNG deal out randomised cards, that way they wouldn't risk being caught out and sued. Maybe everyone would win then. Nope there would still be losers, and there would still be winners too, and some of those losers would still believe that the RNG was rigged and post conspiracy theories on poker forums.

So they might as well carry on spending a fortune writing bad beat programmes that are clever enough to get past the inspectors, carry on protesting their innocence when they get emails accusing them of cheating and keep picking names out of hats to determine who wins and who loses. That's so much simpler and cheaper than having a genuine RNG and relying on player skill and ability to determine who wins and who loses.
  • edited March 2010
    HAHA luv it elsa even more so now as sky have just e-mailed me to let me know i am not one of the unlucky people who are going to be served with vicious bad beats.All the best elsa ure mate dav
  • edited April 2010
    FIX OR FIXED RNG? yes it deals cards but no dead cards and the whole pack gets re shuffled not the top 8 hope that clarifies it
  • edited April 2010
    OMG
    Ive just read how the cards are dealt....I did not realise they don't burn a card!!!!
    Perhaps thats where we've been going wrong Kunster.
    Hope this helps

Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000
  • edited April 2010

Congrats Mr stevepeps on your final table battle in the supersix freeroll! WP sir
  • edited April 2010
    Congrats Mr stevepeps on your final table battle in the supersix freeroll! WP sir
    Posted by MR-CHIPS-D
    Still playing despite the fixed RNG?
  • edited April 2010
    you said it 'FREEROLL'.
    cash will be withdrawn , not getting any more off me.
  • edited April 2010
    you said it 'FREEROLL'. cash will be withdrawn , not getting any more off me.
    Posted by stevepeps
    How selfish, Sky poker give you free money and then you withdraw

no wonder the RNG is fixed against you
  • edited April 2010
    Nurse Elsa reporting for duty. The ''it's fixed 'cos I can't win'' threads are all over the internet. From these rambling you would deduce that all poker sites are fixed, not just Sky. So the problem is much bigger than we think. This is all poker sites fixing their RNG's to make certain players lose and other players win. There must be an AGM where they draw names out of a hat to determine who will win and who will lose. But wait a minute haven't they forgotten something? It doesn't matter to the sites which players win or lose because they get rake off them all. Oh well!..................
    Posted by elsadog
    Nice one Elsa, well true and very funny lol