You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***Breaking News Regarding Tikay***

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to ***Breaking News Regarding Tikay***:
    tikay interview
    Posted by webby234
    showing your true colours now webby bad effort
  • edited March 2010
    amazing!!!!.. can you do one about chirpychip, hes a nit who plays 20 tables at once :P thanx
  • edited March 2010
    what do you mean stoke bad effort?

the video is made in good jest, dont try to make it to be anything different.

i get on just fine with tikay and dont need people trying to stir trouble up
  • edited March 2010
    who said owt about tikay webby
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***Breaking News Regarding Tikay***:
    what do you mean stoke bad effort? the video is made in good jest, dont try to make it to be anything different you clown. i get on just fine with tikay and dont need people trying to stir trouble up
    Posted by webby234
    I see your back to normal webby mate.Have you also forgot that stokey was one of the guys that stood by you when you got your forum ban? tut tut
  • edited March 2010
    who said owt about tikay webby
    Posted by stokefc
    well can you explain what you mean by your comments, i am really offended here by this, just spent the last hour and 10 minutes creating this video for it to get slated!
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    whats up now bowie boy?
  • edited March 2010
    you spent an hour  1n 10 mins on that rubbish. i maybe a clown but im not patronising like you in that vid,and if tikay ever sees it ,well i dont think he,d be much pleased, never mind what phil12 and blackfish think about it.then you go on how great youself is ,man bring yourself down abit jeeeze..i used to think you were a bit misunderstood m8 but not now,you seem abit selfish and abit look at me me me.look think about what your posting then you might get abit of respect.and you call me a clown lol
  • edited March 2010
    you spent an hour  1/2 on that rubbish. i maybe a clown but im not patronising like you in that vid,and if tikay ever sees it ,well i dont think he,d be much pleased, never mind what phil12 and blackfish think about it.then you go on how great youself is ,man bring yourself down abit jeeeze..i used to think you were a bit misunderstood m8 but not now,you seem abit selfish and abit look at me me me.look think about what your posting then you might get abit of respect.and you call me a clown lol
    Posted by stokefc
    this is my opinion for what its worth.....black fish would see the funny side, that i have no doubt at all!!!!

phil12uk would just laugh, he would not be offended by this, i told him before he got his total player place that he should get his chance, and rightly so he did.

tikay as got a great sense of humour as we have seen with the TKO events and forfeits he has done, he would not be offended by this video

personally stoke i think your been a bit of a spoil sport here and dont really like it actually, doesnt really suit ya to be fair.

if any of those come on here and say they find it offensive then i will gladly remove the video, not a problem.

hope this helps
  • edited March 2010
    i dont find it offensive,why,do you think its offensive,nobody said it was offensive.you maybe right what you say and the other lads might think its just a laugh,im just glad you,ve not mentioned stokefc in the vid cuz id be offended ok pal
  • edited March 2010
    Why edit your post calling Stoke a clown when people have already quoted your post? thats just lol

I agree with Stoke, this is a bad effort imo!

You spent an hour n a half on a Friday night n it hasnt made anyone laugh and when i saw it, it had 39 views, maybe Tikay n the others involved will find it a huge laugh but for me.. nah

Thats just my two pennies worth tho..
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***Breaking News Regarding Tikay*** : this is my opinion for what its worth.....black fish would see the funny side, that i have no doubt at all!!!! phil12uk would just laugh, he would not be offended by this, i told him before he got his total player place that he should get his chance, and rightly so he did. tikay as got a great sense of humour as we have seen with the TKO events and forfeits he has done, he would not be offended by this video personally stoke i think your been a bit of a spoil sport here and dont really like it actually, doesnt really suit ya to be fair. if any of those come on here and say they find it offensive then i will gladly remove the video, not a problem. hope this helps
    Posted by webby234
    Blackfish would probably laugh about it on here because he is so intimidated by you, but he will be upset inside and probably be in tears.

I also think Tikay would knock you out if he ever met you!
  • edited March 2010
    Why edit your post calling Stoke a clown when people have already quoted your post? thats just lol I agree with Stoke, this is a bad effort imo ! You spent an hour n a half on a Friday night n it hasnt made anyone laugh and when i saw it, it had 39 views, maybe Tikay n the others involved will find it a huge laugh but for me.. nah Thats just my two pennies worth tho..
    Posted by Norbit
    i edited it because i thought calling him a clown was a bit harsh, is that ok with you?
  • edited March 2010
    Yah, fine with me.

Yeah n it was harsh, it was his oppinon, think before you act lad..
  • edited March 2010
    I thought this was funny...Black has already had the wedding called off and Phil is a total luck box (only jesting gov x) Loved Tikay's hair and he does have wads of cash (look at Russia)

Just a shame Orf & LML were not cameo'd - ah well, meybe next time!!!

Loved your new vid Webby, totally understand the spirit it was made in son :o)

x
  • edited March 2010
    na i didnt think it was funny, but some you win some you lose m8, dont let this failure stop you, for every great thread there are loads of bad ones.
  • edited March 2010
    woooooo the friday night argument is here :D
  • edited March 2010

soz webby my old m8y ,

my judgement on it ,

not offensive but also not funny,

chin up you cant win them all
    !
  • edited March 2010
    woooooo the friday night argument is here :D
    Posted by BlackFish3
    And your not even in the middle of it lol
  • edited March 2010
    Just watched it. Thought it wasn't too bad. I would only be a bit miffed if i was Blackfish.
  • edited March 2010
    Just watched it. Thought it wasn't too bad. I would only be a bit miffed if i was Blackfish.
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    lol it made me laugh... webby knows he's just a big donk and is trying to do everything he can to be me :D
    and how am i not part of this argument???... well at least my name was mentioned! so i am connected as usual lol... phew thought something odd was going on then!
  • edited March 2010

What did it say about blackfish? more skill on a ????? - I couldn't understand the word....

The reaction has been funnier than the vid - nothing can live up to the MISTER WEBBBSBBSTAA video - best one I've seen on here. Difficult second album webbo!
  • ckdckd
    edited March 2010

cant really see anything that wrong with it

• edited March 2010
    Oh dear means Oh dear no more no less.......if you don't want people to comment don't post. Webby.
  • edited March 2010
    Just watched the video i thought it was half decent and got better as it went along. not sure where all the bad comments are coming from seems tongue in cheek to me !!!
  • edited March 2010
    finally i wake up to a bit more enthusiam than last night!

the friday night crew are a miserable lot lol

video was made in good jest and clearly they cant all be world beaters but am glad some enjoyed it, clearly some didnt but we cant please everybody 100% of the time!!

thanks!!!
  • edited March 2010
    Have you really got nothing better to do on a Friday night, you need to get out more.
  • edited March 2010
    why would you come on here and slam someone's video that they put a lot of effort into? If you don't like fair enough,no need too try to embarrass the guy,i liked it :)
  • edited March 2010
    Webby. Please check your PMs.