You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***Breaking News Regarding Tikay***

Comments

• edited March 2010
    rich just read my p'm

why as my post deleted?

you have automatically assumed because big_mick12 makes a snide remark about me that i would react in a negative manner, i put the stars to stop me from doing this, you have assumed wrong on this occasion rich
  • edited March 2010
    Webby, i am not entering into this kind of debate on the forum.

please read the forum house rules...

especially the following...

"Contain swear words or language which may offend. This may include swear words with asterisks replacing some letters."

your post was directed at another user and was removed.
  • edited March 2010
    ok rich, i can see where your coming from but all i wrote was this *****

there was no letters at all, clearly you think it meant something it didnt. best we just forget this small unfortunate incident and move on ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***Breaking News Regarding Tikay***:
    ok rich, i can see where your coming from but all i wrote was this ***** there was no letters at all, clearly you think it meant something it didnt. best we just forget this small unfortunate incident and move on ;-)
    Posted by webby234
    well done mr webbster ,

top man !
  • edited March 2010
    ok rich, i can see where your coming from but all i wrote was this ***** there was no letters at all, clearly you think it meant something it didnt. best we just forget this small unfortunate incident and move on ;-)
    Posted by webby234
    What a chicken - cluck, cluck,cluck you've been owned lol
  • edited March 2010
    loony cluckoff lol
  • edited March 2010
    Webby i never said that there was anything wrong with the vid mate and i was 1 of the friday night crew.All i said was no need to offend stokey.Actually thought the vid was good mate.lol dav
  • edited March 2010

That's another three minutes I'll never get back.

• edited March 2010
    That's another three minutes I'll never get back.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    But did you really want them in the first place ? :o)

x
  • edited March 2010
    finally i wake up to a bit more enthusiam than last night! the friday night crew are a miserable lot lol video was made in good jest and clearly they cant all be world beaters but am glad some enjoyed it, clearly some didnt but we cant please everybody 100% of the time!! thanks!!!
    Posted by webby234
    Spot on regarding the humour, thought the vid was very funny and it made me laugh, which is what i think your intention was.

It's a close nit community on here, which is great, so i can understand some of the coments. I didnt see any malice or offence and love the banter between you and blackfish3.

Keep up the good work

• edited March 2010
    thanks typhoon, means a lot to me man
  • edited March 2010
    What did it say about blackfish? more skill on a ????? - I couldn't understand the word.... The reaction has been funnier than the vid - nothing can live up to the MISTER WEBBBSBBSTAA video - best one I've seen on here. Difficult second album webbo!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i think it was seen more skill on a dice
  • edited March 2010

Evening all.

Bit of a busy few days for me, shuttling between Luton & the Live Show at Feltham, so I'll be brief. By my standards, anyway......

I saw the Vid at about 4am this morning, after I did that quick blog.

I took it as genuine tongue-in-cheek banter, exactly as per every XtraNormal vid I've ever seen. Most of them poke a little gentle fun at me - and I do that to myself a lot, as you know - & I take it as a compliment that we know each other well enough that we can do this sort of thing. At my age, when peeps do this sort of stuff, I LOVE it.

I don't take myself seriously, & when guys like Lisa, Orford, Rossy, Webby & co do these things, give me major rubs, I'm absolutely honoured, not insulted. I love it. By the way, I have no issues with Webby that I know of - we have no "history".

I was going to Post, at 4am, "classic, great stuff. Innit".

But then I saw the thread, & it had got a bit hot. I did not wish to alienate either "side". I was not sure what to do or say, to be honest. So I bottled it & said nothing.

But I have to comment, it'd be cowardly not too.

Humour & entertainment is subjective, I would rather stick needles in my eye than watch Harry Hill, or X-Factor. But many love that sort of stuff.

I hope stokey is OK with my stance here. I don't wanna tread on any toes, I've seen too many pointless arguments in life.

In short, I loved it, it was classic stuff. 

Have a good weekend, all of you, please. Life's too short. Innit.

And thanks Webby. Honestly, I PMSL. Almost literally.
  • edited March 2010

By the bye, some acerbic comments on the Forum - not in XtraNorml Vids, but in trolls posts, tilt me hard. There was one last weekend which I was furious about, & so would many of the Sky Poker Staff had been, if they'd seen it.

And yet nobody said a word, nobody appeared to even notice it.

Forums are weird things. Innit.

• edited March 2010
    thanks tikay, i would never have made the video if i thought you would be offended by it, i noticed that you and orford had a lot of fun a while back with these xtra normal video's and everyone took the humour in the right way. when people started posting tikay might crack you if he ever sees you, it sent me a bit sideways to be honest, not sure if they been serious or just trying to rile me. glad you have took it in the spirit it was intended sir. innit!!
  • edited March 2010
    By the bye, some acerbic comments on the Forum - not in XtraNorml Vids, but in trolls posts, tilt me hard. There was one last weekend which I was furious about, & so would many of the Sky Poker Staff had been, if they'd seen it.   And yet nobody said a word, nobody appeared to even notice it. Forums are weird things. Innit.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    What was this?
  • edited March 2010
    Video is okay, Its the person thats the problem.
  • edited March 2010
    no problem tikay and i hope webby is ok with me,i went over the top with my reply tbh was abit wasted and the clown bit sent me over the top,people keep saying to me i take things to heart and i should just let them go over me head.watched the vid again this morning then looked at my reply and thought what a t ool it should be me who should think before i type sorry if offended webby anyways its time to get wasted again roll on the open...sean
  • edited March 2010
    Evening all. Bit of a busy few days for me, shuttling between Luton & the Live Show at Feltham, so I'll be brief. By my stanards, anyway...... I saw the Vid at about 4am this morning, after I did that quick blog. I took it as genuine tongue-in-cheek banter, exactly as per every XtraNormal vid I've ever seen. Most of them poke a little gentle fun at me - and I do that to myself a lot, as you know - & I take it as a compliment that we know each other well enough that we can do this sort of thing. At my age, when peeps do this sort of stuff, I LOVE it. I don't take myself seriously, & when guys like Lisa, Orford, Rossy, Webby & co do these things, give me major rubs, I'm absolutely honoured, not insulted. I love it. By the way, I have no issues with Webby that I know of - we have no "history". I was going to Post, at 4am, "classic, great stuff. Innit". But then I saw the thread, & it had got a bit hot. I did not wish to alienate either "side". I was not sure what to do or say, to be honest. So I bottled it & said nothing. But I have to comment, it'd be cowardly not too. Humour & entertainment is subjective, I would rather stick needles in my eye than watch Harry Hill, or X-Factor. But many love that sort of stuff. I hope stokey is OK with my stance here. I don't wanna tread on any toes, I've seen too many pointless arguments in life. In short, I loved it, it was classic stuff.  Have a good weekend, all of you, please. Life's too short. Innit. And thanks Webby. Honestly, I PMSL. Almost literally.
    Posted by Tikay10
    great post,but Harry Hill is brilliant...i'm just sayin'
  • edited March 2010
    no problem tikay and i hope webby is ok with me,i went over the top with my reply tbh was abit wasted and the clown bit sent me over the top,people keep saying to me i take things to heart and i should just let them go over me head.watched the vid again this morning then looked at my reply and thought what a t ool it should be me who should think before i type sorry if offended webby anyways its time to get wasted again roll on the open...sean
    Posted by stokefc
    no probs stokie ;-)

ps: torryboy, why bother commenting, really why?
  • edited March 2010

Because I can oh troublesome one cos I can

• edited March 2010
    yes and your coming across just marvellous lol

i am enjoying laughing at you, its funniest thing thats happened to me today lol

• edited March 2010

Hey Webster,

Just come across your vidz, nice work, made me chuckle anyway.
  • edited March 2010
    come on guys
    why the p.c comments
    surley everyone can see this is tongue - in - cheek

good effort webby
  • edited March 2010
    He made the funniest vid of all on the forum, cant believe it got deleted!!! I was in tears, so dry!!! 

Pu it bak on MIIIIIIIIIIISTA WEBBBBSTAAAAAA
  • edited March 2010
    yes dohh that was my favourite too, people can still look at it when they click on this video, it should show you my videos at the bottom, or if anyone wants to have a view just send me a p'm and i will gladly send you the link, thanks for the comments guys
  • edited March 2010
    Just seen vid loved the humour nice 1
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: ***Breaking News Regarding Tikay*** : lol it made me laugh... webby knows he's just a big donk and is trying to do everything he can to be me :D and how am i not part of this argument???... well at least my name was mentioned! so i am connected as usual lol... phew thought something odd was going on then!
    Posted by BlackFish3
    LOL
  • edited March 2010
    that was about as funny as piles

congrats
  • edited March 2010
    This video is clearly inaccurate, tikay would obviously Sky+ Thomas the Tank Engine given THAT offer!