You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Players who sit out

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out:
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : ok you asked for it yes i will report you for abusive behaviour to another forum member
    Posted by sara36dd08
    well done :D... do you report people that say mean things to you in the streets to the police?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : well done :D... do you report people that say mean things to you in the streets to the police?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    no only people who abuse others and only have bad things to say about others

can you not ever be nice to another player or are you that self opinioniated that you only believe your own rubbish

and i will play cash any stake you want
  • edited March 2010
    woooooooooooooo, big challenge!!!!

blackfish do you accept?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : no only people who abuse others and only have bad things to say about others can you not ever be nice to another player or are you that self opinioniated that you only believe your own rubbish and i will play cash any stake you want
    Posted by sara36dd08
    £500/£1000 HU cash ok? :D
    ill play you at a dym challenge if your interested? £3.30... about 20 dyms... ill give you more details if you are interested.
    lol im generally nice to most people on this site and aim to be helpful in most cases... im just sick of you, charlyb8 and fallen trolling me. I post a lot more than you and such a small % of my posts are abusive... you on the other hand post far less but a high % is trolling posts after i have posted something.
    I have made a fair few friends on this forum so its highly unlikely im being abusive to everyone.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : £500/£1000 HU cash ok? :D ill play you at a dym challenge if your interested? £3.30... about 20 dyms... ill give you more details if you are interested. lol im generally nice to most people on this site and aim to be helpful in most cases... im just sick of you, charlyb8 and fallen trolling me. I post a lot more than you and such a small % of my posts are abusive... you on the other hand post far less but a high % is trolling posts after i have posted something. I have made a fair few friends on this forum so its highly unlikely im being abusive to everyone.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    £500 heads up im in
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : £500 heads up im in
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Sara dont lower yourself, they aint worth it
  • edited March 2010
    i think i would win in a popularity contest on here between me and you fallen... torryboy... your a troll... and who's they? its only me lol. sara... lol at you trying to play me HU for £500... im a student i obviously can't afford that and you know it... why do you ignore my challenge??? dym £3.30 challenge eh?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Dont know why you have reacted like that as I am only trying to pass on good advice to another forum member.

As you will see I have reported your personal attack and hope you are dealt with accordingly
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : Dont know why you have reacted like that as I am only trying to pass on good advice to another forum member. As you will see I have reported your personal attack and hope you are dealt with accordingly
    Posted by torryboy
    because you are saying my level is lower... so i find that insulting... why do people like you get involved? anyway... yep got dealt with... slap on the wrist... so i will refrain from personal attacks in the future.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out :   Thank you Tikay you gave me the responce i wanted.So from now on i will accumulate chips in the first hour,then sit out untill the last 2/3 left on the last table as others do,that way im sure to come in the top 3 more often than not.I just thought i was playing the game as it should be but it seems i was wrong.Then again,i count myself as an honest player.  Bye the way,it was a privilage to play in the Tikay tounaments.and for you.
    Posted by charlyb8
              Anyway guys back to the original theme of this thread for a minute,just wish i was good enough to accumulate enough chips in the first hour to be in the position to then have the choice.Although, personally i would prefer to be involved throughout, however i cant see anything wrong in using this tactic to ladder.
             Sorry for interrupting.
                  Best wishes to everyone

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : because you are saying my level is lower... so i find that insulting... why do people like you get involved? anyway... yep got dealt with... slap on the wrist... so i will refrain from personal attacks in the future.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Blackfish,
    I am entitled to read a thread and join in if I wish.
    Why do people like me get involved.  What are you saying, am I not good enough to be in this forum and if so why.

Please explain
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : Blackfish, I am entitled to read a thread and join in if I wish. Why do people like me get involved.  What are you saying, am I not good enough to be in this forum and if so why. Please explain
    Posted by torryboy
    lol dont be so over dramatic... it's nothing to do with being good enough haha, there's clearly history between me and 3 other players and you decide to side with them, that's my problem with you... why even get involved in the argument?
    seriously... good enough to be in this forum... that's brilliant... torryboy you are amazing of course you can be in this forum :D x
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : lol dont be so over dramatic... it's nothing to do with being good enough haha, there's clearly history between me and 3 other players and you decide to side with them, that's my problem with you... why even get involved in the argument? seriously... good enough to be in this forum... that's brilliant... torryboy you are amazing of course you can be in this forum :D x
    Posted by BlackFish3

Well seeing as you have involved me in this by mentioning my name.Tell me little minnow,why is it that when u go on any forum you always like to abuse or make fun of the person that writes an entry.Is it because thats your nature or do you just like being damn right rude.I'm suprised u have any friends at all.I know 3 that arn't lmao
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out :  Well seeing as you have involved me in this by mentioning my name.Tell me little minnow,why is it that when u go on any forum you always like to abuse or make fun of the person that writes an entry.Is it because thats your nature or do you just like being damn right rude.I'm suprised u have any friends at all.I know 3 that arn't lmao
    Posted by charlyb8
    i have more friends on here than you do... anyway... you talk about me being rude etc... hahaha, you come onto my threads, put me down and then dont comment again for a month, this has happened over and over again... so i have a massive personal grudge against you :D
  • edited March 2010

wow  This is better than coronation street and eastenders,

As for sitting out would you prefer it if instead of hiting the sitting out button to just fold every hand?
     same difference
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : i have more friends on here than you do... anyway... you talk about me being rude etc... hahaha, you come onto my threads, put me down and then dont comment again for a month, this has happened over and over again... so i have a massive personal grudge against you :D
    Posted by BlackFish3

Thats quite funny,from what i can gather you have quite a reputation,i'm not gonna argue with u,to me your not worth it.Normally i'd say go play with a bus but in your case a shark would be better lmao lmao lmao
  • edited March 2010
     wow   This is better than coronation street and eastenders,   As for sitting out would you prefer it if instead of hiting the sitting out button to just fold every hand?   same difference
    Posted by JONONZIE

Not that i sit out m8,because i never have,i think it alters the balance of the table,but again this is my opinion.Like the pic of the dog tho.if you feel like a rest perhaps you could let him play instead.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out :  Thats quite funny,from what i can gather you have quite a reputation,i'm not gonna argue with u,to me your not worth it.Normally i'd say go play with a bus but in your case a shark would be better lmao lmao lmao
    Posted by charlyb8
    ... 'lmao lmao lmao'... do you really laugh that much at everything you say? i suppose you are a bit of a joke...
    i seem to have a decent reputation on here thanks :) x
  • edited March 2010
    Aside from the 'popularity contest' going on here ... snore, I agree with what's already been said about letting players play their own game since they've paid their own money for it.

However, what does confuse me a little is that in the DYMs I play, often players sit out the first level and a half, then come back, generally knock someone out, and then sit back out.

This confuses me. Because after knocking a player out, they are at best on 4K in chips, and so when they leave again at the 100 / 200 level and above, they just blind out as the remaining players fold around and take it in turns to get the big blind off him.

Surely sitting out at the start is often a profitable move, on the bubble definitely is, but near the end of a game? Just seems daft to me!
  • edited March 2010
    Aside from the 'popularity contest' going on here ... snore, I agree with what's already been said about letting players play their own game since they've paid their own money for it. However, what does confuse me a little is that in the DYMs I play, often players sit out the first level and a half, then come back, generally knock someone out, and then sit back out. This confuses me. Because after knocking a player out, they are at best on 4K in chips, and so when they leave again at the 100 / 200 level and above, they just blind out as the remaining players fold around and take it in turns to get the big blind off him. Surely sitting out at the start is often a profitable move, on the bubble definitely is, but near the end of a game? Just seems daft to me!
    Posted by Springs
    it's generally just disconnections etc and not a strategy...
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : lol dont be so over dramatic... it's nothing to do with being good enough haha, there's clearly history between me and 3 other players and you decide to side with them, that's my problem with you... why even get involved in the argument? seriously... good enough to be in this forum... that's brilliant... torryboy you are amazing of course you can be in this forum :D x
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Awe tx means so much to me
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out :  Not that i sit out m8,because i never have,i think it alters the balance of the table,but again this is my opinion.Like the pic of the dog tho.if you feel like a rest perhaps you could let him play instead.
    Posted by charlyb8
      surley the whole thing with poker is adapting if someone sits out you adapt if you get a new player it changes the dynamics so you adapt if someone decides to get aggresive you adapt its all part of poker ! if anyone say anything about the borg !!!!!!

and thanks about my dogs picture i dont let him play as he
    would put my play to shame he is far to aggresive
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Players who sit out : Awe tx means so much to me
    Posted by torryboy
    love u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)