You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PTP tonight - not so clever. But you CAN win a Free Tourney Entry

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Contrary to what the Website may say, Clever Trevor  - fresh from his terrific performance at Luton SPT - is not tonight's PTP-er, as he's doing the Live Show.

So it's Not-So-clever tikay tonight, but I'll follow the same format - Cash Games all evening, interrupted, probably briefly, by the 8pm Primo jobbie.

To make up for Trev's absence, I'll arrange for FREE ENTRY into Wednesday's tikay Sleepstack - £11 to enter - to the winner of a Fun Comp. Details shortly.

The tikay Sleepstack last Wednesday was arguably one of THE best Tourneys ever played on Sky Poker, full of TP-ers, & eventually won by pretty boy lJAMESl, after a protracted Heads-Up duel with GliterBabe. I hope to persuade a few TP-ers & ex TP-ers to play this Wednesday, too.

The cost of the Free Entry is out of my pocket, not Sky Poker's (unless I can get all cooey-wooey with them & persuade them to pay), so when I say "good luck, I hope you win it", I actually mean, & hope you almost win it......

Comments