You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lobby

When I'm playing a game, why does the lobby not open when I click on it?, got to table £4K last night late and didn't see how many were being paid and I folded some decent starting hands to make sure I got into the top 40 when 50 were being paid. Also went onto find a player and put my name in and it said I wasn't playing!!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Hi there leapylee,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems.

i just need a little more detail so that i can forward this to the technical guys.

My first questions is - which internet browser were you using when you experienced this?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Lobby:
    When I'm playing a game, why does the lobby not open when I click on it?, got to table £4K last night late and didn't see how many were being paid and I folded some decent starting hands to make sure I got into the top 40 when 50 were being paid. Also went onto find a player and put my name in and it said I wasn't playing!!
    Posted by leapylee57
    Your own name never appears on the list when you choose "Find A Player".
    Use "My Sky Poker" / "My Tables" to find the games/tables that you are registered for and actively playing in.