You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

serious advice

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    LOL @ MTTs being the hardest part of poker. Funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: serious advice:
    thanks for all the advice and comments guys, i know that mtt wins are gonna be few and far between but hopefully some cashes along the way and i can be successful at it, am thinking of playing the 8 o clock tournie tonight, gonna check the entry fee and hopefully i can enter and do ok. in the mean time may try the cash level dohhhh suggested
    Posted by webby234
    Play the £3 and £5 deepstacks. They are great fun, a chance to play some good poker over a decent period of time with a resonable chipstack, and you normally win between £20 and £100 if you cash I don't know if these are "proper" poker but they feel like it compared to the low BI donkfests..
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: serious advice:
    thanks for all the advice and comments guys, i know that mtt wins are gonna be few and far between but hopefully some cashes along the way and i can be successful at it, am thinking of playing the 8 o clock tournie tonight, gonna check the entry fee and hopefully i can enter and do ok. in the mean time may try the cash level dohhhh suggested
    Posted by webby234

Try the satellites mate. You are more than good enough to get in the top 20% of most fields.