You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Pin the tail on the donkey!

124»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    richard so you give the prize to the closest?

tikay would not have done that, if your not spot on with tikay then you dont win the prize lol

• edited March 2010
    I hope you didn't throw your chips away Rich you sooo could have made my prediction of 28th !
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Pin the tail on the donkey!:
    richard so you give the prize to the closest? tikay would not have done that, if your not spot on with tikay then you dont win the prize lol
    Posted by webby234

Yeah, I'm nice like that Webby. Lol.

And if you enter the competitions of grumpy old men then expect them to be sticklers when it comes to the rules! ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Pin the tail on the donkey! : I'll let you know my prediction for the 10pm Velocity at about...........12:00 ish !! and Saturday's lottery numbers......on Sunday morning !!  I am just a walking miracle !!
    Posted by SirSimon
    I predict Man U will beat AC Milan 7-2 on aggregate... 
  • edited March 2010
    Ooo, good night for me tonight.

Played the BH and The 10pm Velocity,

Cashed in the former finishing 60th and came 2nd in the latter!

Total profit tonight- £173.35!

What a shame that goes straight into Sky Poker's coffers!

Oh and I also managed to beat the studio guest Spencer Oliver heads-up. So a hat-trick of results then.

I guess next week I'll  have a mare to make up for it!

Cheers to everyone who raised me tonight- your support was much appreciated!

:)
  • edited March 2010
    Cheers to everyone who raised me tonight- your support was much appreciated! :) er...., and very well done Rich

• edited March 2010
    Cheers to everyone who raised me tonight- your support was much appreciated! :) er...., and very well done Rich
    Posted by acebarry10
    LOL- what a typo!

RAILED, I meant, RAILED.

• edited March 2010
    i hear spencer oliver is now going heads up in the ring with u now rich, and was sure i won the prize anywhere between 1st and last.
  • edited March 2010
    And I'm out! In 60th place! Yes I cashed, so ya boo sucks to all those who came in with predictions around the 300/400 mark. Serves you all right! As for the result of our little competition- well kudos should go first to the guys who came close but didn't get to smoke the cigar... Jaysea (isn't he married to Beyonce?) said 50th- which of course was 10 away. and TiaDalma said 69th- which was 9 away. Good efforts, but off the crossbar. But it's GOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL to CocaSirF who weighed in with 62nd! Just two places off. Nice work mate- you've won free entry into Monday night's 8pm Bounty Hunter. You should receive a PM from Sky_Claire tomorrow, so keep an eye on your Sky Poker inbox! Thanks to everyone else who entered, we'll do it again on Sunday! I'm going to have a bash at the 10pm Velocity now- good luck to all my fellow contenders. :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    WoooooHoooo, Thankyou Rich and a very well done to you in cashing
  • edited March 2010
    richard so you give the prize to the closest? tikay would not have done that, if your not spot on with tikay then you dont win the prize lol
    Posted by webby234
    The difference is tikay was going to pay out of his own pocket, sjy didnt give him a prize to give away as they did rich
  • edited March 2010

GREAT Thread Rich, well done you.
  • edited March 2010
    Damn it.. Now I have to try and do better on Saturday!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Pin the tail on the donkey! : The difference is tikay was going to pay out of his own pocket, sjy didnt give him a prize to give away as they did rich
    Posted by 35suited
    Correct.

Howeverrrrrrrrrrrr

Sky Poker have now given the PTP-ers an "allowance" of some merchandise, or one free Monday Night Tourney Entry, (varies from night to night) to give away as we see fit....

So, if you make a habit of taking a look at the PTP-ers daily Threads, there will, or should be, something for nothing most nights, & usually attached to some sort of "fun Comp".

And as I won't be personally standing the risk any more, I MIGHT let someone actually win one of mine. Which will be a first.....
  • edited March 2010
    What happened Rich?

I pop in, you hit trip T's and are being railed by bazza.

I come home from work to find you come 60th!

I still believe in you though.
  • edited March 2010
    GREAT Thread Rich, well done you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ty Man Friday ;)
  • edited March 2010
    Damn it.. Now I have to try and do better on Saturday!!
    Posted by LML
    Easy peasy for you, girl- you simply have to finish  higher than 59th in the main event AND WIN OUTRIGHT the 10pm Velocity.

Good luck with that.

;)

xxxx