You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

problems.....10:30 tuesday night

can't be bothered to go into it but i had real problems getting the table to load tonight, then after 20 minutes it did, then i kept getting timed out when trying to play a hand, also noticed about 4 other players (6 seater s&g) were "away" or had disconnected completely...so not really a "querie" as such, more of a "sort it out, sky poker!" (not that it will get me anywhere)

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to problems.....10:30 tuesday night:
    can't be bothered to go into it but i had real problems getting the table to load tonight, then after 20 minutes it did, then i kept getting timed out when trying to play a hand, also noticed about 4 other players (6 seater s&g) were "away" or had disconnected completely...so not really a "querie" as such, more of a "sort it out, sky poker!" (not that it will get me anywhere)
    Posted by beginluck
    I also had this problem and very rarely have any trouble with sky poker. Initially i thought my internet was playing up but i did several checks and it was only the sky site that was affected. Cost me the £5.25 buy in for a heads up sit n go. Not amused.

EDIT:
    Spoke to Customer Support. Managed to get some snotty cow who insisted that i need to clear my browsing history and cache. As some of you will know, i am an expert in all things computer related so was quite annoyed to be told the usual "clear history/clear cache/try a different browser" excuses. I know it's only a fiver but i am going to carry on playing elsewhere until it gets refunded.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: problems.....10:30 tuesday night:
    In Response to problems.....10:30 tuesday night : I also had this problem and very rarely have any trouble with sky poker. Initially i thought my internet was playing up but i did several checks and it was only the sky site that was affected. Cost me the £5.25 buy in for a heads up sit n go. Not amused. EDIT: Spoke to Customer Support. Managed to get some snotty cow who insisted that i need to clear my browsing history and cache. As some of you will know, i am an expert in all things computer related so was quite annoyed to be told the usual "clear history/clear cache/try a different browser" excuses. I know it's only a fiver but i am going to carry on playing elsewhere until it gets refunded.
    Posted by FishingPhi

Hey,

sorry for the late reply on this one (i've been out of the office for a week).

i'm really sorry to hear about your problems. let me chase this one up and see what can be done... (a member of the team will hopefully be contacting you shortly).

all the best,

Rich