You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this possible? Check it out - NOW

Comments

• edited March 2010
    simuk what did you reckon to elsa's actions? hes the one who kept folding after treble up's
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW:
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : 1. Close left eye 2. Close right eye 3. Ignore Webby in disguise 4. Strategic exit 5. Feel really bad about it all day Seemples :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    As I thought - subtlety is the key.
  • edited March 2010
    simuk what did you reckon to elsa's actions? hes the one who kept folding after treble up's
    Posted by chels

I folded hands too before i started shoving? didn't realise there was a rule? why you so upset when you wasn't even involved?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : elsa your bahaviour stunk right there, cant believe you have the nerve to say "that was fun" you shouldnt have sat down if you werent willing play by the rules of them game
    Posted by chels

What rules were broken? He didnt sit at the start and agree to play in a certain way, there was a spare seat, and a table open to anyone on sky, to sit with their money and do what they want with it.

It wasn't a private table - ida done the same - probably left at £20 tho!!! lol
  • edited March 2010
    so why did elsa apologise? if i am upsetting the clique here i say sorry and please dont punish me

and i wasnt the only one who was upset, the other player was saying the same thing who was actually sat at the same table
  • edited March 2010

He was well down and wanted to keep the game going to get his pennies bak - hes gonna be 'upset' int he?
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by chels
    Chel's aka Webby, I Don't know why I should explain anything but.....

I walked in and switched on went to forum went to tikays post went to table watched one hand seat vacated and i sat in. I went allin for 3 rebuys and switched to netteller to transfer in some cash as I only keep £100 in any account (there was only £30 in sky) to do that i folded i logged on and played a couple more and folded while i completed the trransfer and sat back in.

So I folded twice, I gathered it was an all in game and I stood when the big boys left. I just happened to be up at that point.

Now what business that is of yours I don't know. Go write a letter about your dustbin collection or the unreliability of the local bus service........... just get off my case you very sad individual.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Chel's aka Webby, I Don't know why I should explain anything but..... I walked in and switched on went to forum went to tikays post went to table watched one hand seat vacated and i sat in. I went allin for 3 rebuys and switched to netteller to transfer in some cash as I only keep £100 in any account to do that i folded i logged on and played a couple more and folded while i completed the trransfer and sat back in. So I folded twice, I gathered it was an all in game and I stood when the big boys left. I just happened to be up at that point. Now what business that is of yours I don't know. Go write a letter about your dustbin collection or the unreliability of the local bus service........... just get off my case you very sad individual.
    Posted by elsadog
    bit harsh coming from someone who thinks there a dog!!!!

your barks worse than your bite

in future just dont play with them again cos they wouldnt want your company
  • edited March 2010
    I wouldve hit n run at £4.56
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : bit harsh coming from someone who thinks there a dog!!!! your barks worse than your bite in future just dont play with them again cos they wouldnt want your company
    Posted by chels

so now your'e spoksperson for the high rollers
  • edited March 2010
    "Ladies don't fight cos I'm here all night!"
  • edited March 2010

TY for the tip TIKAY u certainly don't see that everyday.
           Chels, whilst i admire your sense of fair play, can't believe you said Elsadog behaviour stunk if the guys at the table felt that strongly about any "RULES" being broken  i'm sure they would have said.Sorry but i don't think it's right for someone watching to berate someone playing in that game

• edited March 2010
    "Ladies don't fight cos I'm here all night!"
    Posted by lJAMESl
    is that a promise? ;-)
  • edited March 2010

Lol @ James!

Very well done last night James. You is the boy, innit?

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : is that a promise? ;-)
    Posted by chels
    He'll get a shock when you turn up as Webby
  • edited March 2010
         TY for the tip TIKAY u certainly don't see that everyday.        Chels, whilst i admire your sense of fair play, can't believe you said Elsadog behaviour stunk if the guys at the table felt that strongly about any "RULES" being broken  i'm sure they would have said.Sorry but i don't think it's right for someone watching to berate someone playing in that game   
    Posted by -TARAS-
    No worries TARAS, I know players like to watch - in awe & amazement - that sort of game. It's not for you & me, but hey, it's lads having fun, what's not to like about that?

I Posted a Thread about a similar thing a while back, but in my excitement, I overstepped the mark, & blurted it out on a Live Phone-In to the Show, naming names. That was out of order, & I realised afterwards. But I learn fast - I'm young, see? - & it will not deter me from Posting these threads. I just do it better now.

Oddly, I learned about the game from a text! One of the players - see, no names this time! - texted Sky-Ling, who's a friend of mine outside work - & she texted me.

And a lot of us had a fun half-hour or so, watching wide-eyed & with our jaws dropped, at it all. And suddenly, Friday morning had been livened up, & flashed by. Thanks Guys, we loved every minute.

Sadly, aarrggghh, some bad blood arose. Forums, eh? I just don't understand, bleurgh.

I'm off to pen a Blog.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : He'll get a shock when you turn up as Webby
    Posted by elsadog
    woof off now elsa, your boring
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : woof off now elsa, your boring
    Posted by chels

You'll feel better about life when your chat ban ends Webby
  • edited March 2010
    dirty hit n running flip scammer
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : No worries TARAS, I know players like to watch - in awe & amazement - that sort of game. It's not for you & me, but hey, it's lads having fun, what's not to like about that? I Posted a Thread about a similar thing a while back, but in my excitement, I overstepped the mark, & blurted it out on a Live Phone-In to the Show, naming names. That was out of order, & I realised afterwards. But I learn fast - I'm young, see? - & it will not deter me from Posting these threads. I just do it better now. Oddly, I learned about the game from a text! One of the players - see, no names this time! - texted Sky-Ling, who's a friend of mine outside work - & she texted me. And a lot of us had a fun half-hour or so, watching wide-eyed & with our jaws dropped, at it all. And suddenly, Friday morning had been livened up, & flashed by. Thanks Guys, we loved every minute. Sadly, aarrggghh, some bad blood arose. Forums, eh? I just don't understand, bleurgh. I'm off to pen a Blog.  
    Posted by Tikay10
           LOL nice1 and there was i thinking there was hundreads of support staff working frantically in front of banks of computers feeding you with this information so you could alert your loyal patrons. Oh well, it certainly put me in the mood for a game or two but first of all i feel the need to donate some cash to the bookies before i can make my usual charitable donation to the good folk at Sky Poker.
                Thanks again and enjoy your day sir.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW :         LOL nice1 and there was i thinking there was hundreads of support staff working frantically in front of banks of computers feeding you with this information so you could alert your loyal patrons. Oh well, it certainly put me in the mood for a game or two but first of all i feel the need to donate some cash to the bookies before i can make my usual charitable donation to the good folk at Sky Poker.             Thanks again and enjoy your day sir.
    Posted by -TARAS-
    Lol, err, it's not quite like that!

But it's all gone Pete Tong now. I wrote the Blog, actually, it's the first in a 3 or 4 parter, I got a bit carried away, some days I love to write stuff. But something odd - VERY odd - has prevented me from Posting it.

So I'm on to Suit-City now, to try & sort it out. It's very awkward, in THE most peculiar way.
  • edited March 2010

If you think that was crazy go and watch some of the action on Full Tilt. I have never deposited there, but anybody can register and then rail the nose-bleed PLO action. Isildur1 and the rest, the pots often reach six figure sums, sometimes seven figure sums. It is totally mental. (Am I allowed to mention FT here?)

• edited March 2010

I hear you Gary, & most know the score. But today, these were "our" people, friends of ours, Community, "our gang", we know therm, see them on the Channel, play with them on the Tables here, several TP-ers included, which makes it real, kind of special in it's own way.

We can watch Premiership Football on the telly, but it's great to see our mates play, at whatever level, too.
  • edited March 2010
    I hear you Gary, & most know the score. But today, these were "our" people, friends of ours, Community, "our gang", we know therm, see them on the Channel, play with them on the Tables here, several TP-ers included, which makes it real, kind of special in it's own way. We can watch Premiership Football on the telly, but it's great to see our mates play, at whatever level, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Well said tikay nice.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : You'll feel better about life when your chat ban ends Webby
    Posted by elsadog
    not sure why i keep posting to someone who's clearly just plain daft and think that hes better than everybody else, only known you around 4 hours and can say been the worst 4 hours of my life.

your clearly part of the clique and therefore better than everybody else, pfffffffffft welcome to the real world
  • edited March 2010
    you've led a charmed life  if knowing elsadog for 4 hours is the worst thing to happen lol 
  • edited March 2010
    I hear you Gary, & most know the score. But today, these were "our" people, friends of ours, Community, "our gang", we know therm, see them on the Channel, play with them on the Tables here, several TP-ers included, which makes it real, kind of special in it's own way. We can watch Premiership Football on the telly, but it's great to see our mates play, at whatever level, too.
    Posted by Tikay10
    What a lovely sentiment Tikay (L).
  • edited March 2010
    you've led a charmed life  if knowing elsadog for 4 hours is the worst thing to happen lol 
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    +1

I'd say that elsadog has consistently posted in a helpful, informative and entertaining manner.
    It's always worth reading and thinking about what he posts which is more than can be said for some posters on this forum.
  • edited March 2010
    so why did elsa apologise? if i am upsetting the clique here i say sorry and please dont punish me and i wasnt the only one who was upset, the other player was saying the same thing who was actually sat at the same table
    Posted by chels
    Regarding the whole Elsa thing...

I misclick folded a few times... once with AAxx!! So I could deffo let him off for a few folds. The thing is... he didnt seem to be accidently folding his big hands!

In his defense, none of us told him the game (even though a little obvious)... so I'm not sure he is deserving of some of the abuse he has got.

Hopefully we can get the game going again tomorrow, maybe at 5p/10p this time!

Gl all.

• edited March 2010
    i was warned merenovice would appear, just doing your shift as part of the clique?