You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this possible? Check it out - NOW

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW:
    i was warned merenovice would appear, just doing your shift as part of the clique?
    Posted by chels
    There it is again - the "clique" argument. Since Forums were invented, that has been the sanctuary of those with no cohesive argument - blame "the clique".

But if you go round being aggro to everyone all day, surely you can't be surprised when someone lobs the occasional comment back at you? Why can you insult others, but they not respond?
  • edited March 2010
    tikay i think your jumping on every single post of mine now!! not sure why it is? if i mentioned you then fair enough? if another user did it i am sure they would be warned by sky for harassment, not sure what really gives you the right to do this to me?
  • edited March 2010
    tikay i think your jumping on every single post of mine now!! not sure why it is? if i mentioned you then fair enough? if another user did it i am sure they would be warned by sky for harassment, not sure what really gives you the right to do this to me?
    Posted by chels
    I've been out doing a bit of shopping, get back and you're still at it, What is your problem?

Let it drop and save yourself some grief. I won £64 from some high stake players ...... so what? I explained why I folded 2 times. I stood only after they left the table. Why carry on with it Webby, and don't say it's not you, I think I recognise the style well enough. 

Give us all a break and stop it. 

ps. I've checked the HH to make sure that's right and when I folded to do the transfer I would have won the hand, but of course I didn't know that, I just realised that I hadn't got enough in the sky kitty without doing a transfer.
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by chels
    I'm "speechless" but thankfully I can still type.
    You are joking, aren't you?
    It's difficult to tell in this forum because there are no emoticons.

Tikay has been remarkably patient and polite in responding to your posts on this thread and others.
    You, on the other hand, have consistently made unfounded allegations and derogatory remarks.
    If you are serious about the posts you have made, you need to take a long, calm look at yourself and re-consider.

P.S. It's great to see you increasing your level of posting exponentially since webby234 was banned. It's almost like he never went way.
  • edited March 2010

Chels seems to me your the one doing the harrasing not tikay, youve been harassing elsa all day.  You wasnt a part of them game, one of the guys who was has said on here he doesnt deserve the stick, just let it go. 

• edited March 2010
    Posted by chels

............. And jumping on Tikay as part of your rant just shows a complete lack of class, sense, integrity, little grey cells and adult thought.
  • edited March 2010

I always feel sorry for the underdog, & I'm almost feeling sorry for Chels now!

Guys, let's move on. I stated a thread, it went Pete Tong, it's not the end of the world.

It's Friday evening, we are all blessed to have the means to play poker & have some fun.

Let's enjoy it whilst we can.

I was chatting to a player from Truro last night, & it reminded me of this. Anyone know what's so special about it? Now, if we are gonna have a barney, let's argue about something worthwhile.

Feast your mince pies on this little beauty......

• edited March 2010
    1DOHHHHHHH - £82.50 + 30 League Points2timeforbed - £55 + 26 League Points3pokarito - £38.50 + 22 League Points4terry1953 - £27.50 + 18 League Points5MRBURNS4 - £22 + 14 League Points6Groky - £19.25 + 10 League Points7dappadon - £16.50 + 8 League Points
    Onwards and upwards! haha
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Regarding the whole Elsa thing... I misclick folded a few times... once with AAxx!! So I could deffo let him off for a few folds. The thing is... he didnt seem to be accidently folding his big hands! In his defense, none of us told him the game (even though a little obvious)... so I'm not sure he is deserving of some of the abuse he has got. Hopefully we can get the game going again tomorrow, maybe at 5p/10p this time! Gl all.
    Posted by simuk

elsa just read this, your not everyones cup of tea, as for the others yes you are part of the clique and i have no time for you. its beyond a joke, the same people just sticking up for each other!!

i have received numerous messages asking me to stick around because i speak the truth and you lot are just out for one another, sad really

as for tikay i think hes great and love to watch him on the telly, my son always wipes chocolate on his face when hes on the box
  • edited March 2010

Way to go JJ!

And excellent diversionary tactics. One day you'll be a Forum Mod, I can sense it.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : elsa just read this, your not everyones cup of tea, as for the others yes you are part of the clique and i have no time for you. its beyond a joke, the same people just sticking up for each other!! i have received numerous messages asking me to stick around because i speak the truth and you lot are just out for one another, sad really as for tikay i think hes great and love to watch him on the telly, my son always wipes chocolate on his face when hes on the box
    Posted by chels

I'm not going to engage in any more drivel with you, my last comment on this. Move on.
  • edited March 2010
    I always feel sorry for the underdog, & I'm almost feeling sorry for Chels now! Guys, let's move on. I stated a thread, it went Pete Tong, it's not the end of the world. It's Friday evening, we are all blessed to have the means to play poker & have some fun.   Let's enjoy it whilst we can. I was chatting to a player from Truro last night, & it reminded me of this. Anyone know what's so special about it? Now, if we are gonna have a barney, let's argue about something worthwhile. Feast your mince pies on this little beauty......
    Posted by Tikay10

It's a painting of a train ...easy
  • edited March 2010
    haha abit of a cheap shot by me, but its definitely in good company on this thread.

Cant believe some of the stuff im reading - if anything Ida thought people wud be criticising the guys who called him sc um for not playing like a mad man! His money after all!!

MORE DECENT TOURNYS THRU THE DAY PLZZZZ SKY :):):)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : It's a painting of a train ...easy
    Posted by elsadog
    Ban plz Mods, that's outrageous. "Drivel" almost, dare one say?

A "train" is the entire traction unit (usually a locomotive) & attached rolling stock, or carriages.

A "locomotive", or "tractive power unit", is the means by which the train is propelled.

THAT is a very special Locomotive indeed, everyone should recognize it.

• edited March 2010
    FLYING SCOTSMAN
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Ban plz Mods, that's outrageous. "Drivel" almost, dare one say? A "train" is the entire traction unit (usually a locomotive) & attached rolling stock, or carriages. A "locomotive", or "tractive power unit", is the means by which the train is propelled. THAT is a very special Locomotive indeed, everyone should recognize it.
    Posted by Tikay10

......... also it's the 'City of Truro' which was the first train to do 100mph  ..... so there
  • edited March 2010
    I always feel sorry for the underdog, & I'm almost feeling sorry for Chels now! Guys, let's move on. I stated a thread, it went Pete Tong, it's not the end of the world. It's Friday evening, we are all blessed to have the means to play poker & have some fun.   Let's enjoy it whilst we can. I was chatting to a player from Truro last night, & it reminded me of this. Anyone know what's so special about it? Now, if we are gonna have a barney, let's argue about something worthwhile. Feast your mince pies on this little beauty......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Way too easy Tikay, its Gordon from Thomas the Tank Engine!!!
  • edited March 2010
    ..... and I believe it was a ''train'' not a locomotive traction unit which acheived this  :o)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Ban plz Mods, that's outrageous. "Drivel" almost, dare one say? A "train" is the entire traction unit (usually a locomotive) & attached rolling stock, or carriages. A "locomotive", or "tractive power unit", is the means by which the train is propelled. THAT is a very special Locomotive indeed, everyone should recognize it.
    Posted by Tikay10

I'm not very good on "trains" but doesn't it show an engine, tender and part of a carriage?
    Doesn't this make it a picture of a "train"?

Please don't hurt me!
  • edited March 2010
    ..... and I believe it was a ''train'' not a locomotive traction unit which acheived this  :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    SMARTARSE
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : SMARTARSE
    Posted by stokefc

It was a bit I suppose   needed an imoticon (emoticon .... whatever) to go with it but only had a :o)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : not sure why i keep posting to someone who's clearly just plain daft and think that hes better than everybody else, only known you around 4 hours and can say been the worst 4 hours of my life. your clearly part of the clique and therefore better than everybody else, pfffffffffft welcome to the real world
    Posted by chels
    Chels,
    I have seen 2 threads in which you have posted. In both of them you criticised others for "dirty dealings" but in both cases you were not even participating in the games in which these events occurred. This seems totally bizarre behaviour when nobody directly involved in the games has posted any comments of complaint. I am not part of any clicque except one of baffled and amused interest in your occasional witch hunts. Clearly you have a highly developed sense of fair play and that's not a bad thing but after your hilarious 56p fiasco you should pick your arguments more carefully. Pplease don't attack me. I've read through all the posts on this thread and you really should stop digging. Enjoy your poker and keep Webby calm during his enforced layoff.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : It was a bit I suppose   needed an imoticon (emoticon .... whatever) to go with it but only had a :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    same with mine too you could of been offended ;-)
  • edited March 2010
    Posted by elsadog
    Ugh, you got me there, on every count.

Kill me now.
  • edited March 2010
    Tikay, have you ever visited llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch railway station - very pretty place I hear :)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : I'm not very good on "trains" but doesn't it show an engine, tender and part of a carriage? Doesn't this make it a picture of a "train"? Please don't hurt me!
    Posted by MereNovice
    Disqualified AND Banned.

You are "not very good" on trains? Remind us who you work for, please?

PS - Tenders - so evocative. Water underneath, coal on top. Lovely. GWR Tenders were the best.
  • edited March 2010
    Tikay, have you ever visited llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch railway station - very pretty place I hear :)
    Posted by dylan12
    No! ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Ugh, you got me there, on every count. Kill me now.
    Posted by Tikay10

Just to cheer you up ........... I had no idea so I emailed it to my son ........... He's a TRAIN driver  :o)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Just to cheer you up ........... I had no idea so I emailed it to my son ........... He's a TRAIN driver  :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

What line? Freight, or Passenger? Depot? From, to? Local, or long-distance?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Is this possible? Check it out - NOW : Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! What line? Freight, or Passenger? Depot? From, to? Local, or long-distance?
    Posted by Tikay10
    cmon guys this is getting out of hand