You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Manchester Utd v Liverpool tournament

I played in the Manchester utd satellite earlier in the week and finished in the top eleven thus qualifying to play in this afternoons final. Logged on to play only to find I was no longer included in the list of players and when trying to register the system advised I couldn't as it was a private tournament. Was I supposed to reregister or did Sir Alex just decide to drop me?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Manchester Utd v Liverpool tournament:
    I played in the Manchester utd satellite earlier in the week and finished in the top eleven thus qualifying to play in this afternoons final. Logged on to play only to find I was no longer included in the list of players and when trying to register the system advised I couldn't as it was a private tournament. Was I supposed to reregister or did Sir Alex just decide to drop me?
    Posted by jackand3
    If you registered for both qualifying tournaments (several players did) you will have been disqualified since this contravened the rules of the competition.