You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Maximun Buy-In

Just a quick question. i mainly play 2/4p micro tables - usually 2 tables at a time - if possible ! Over the last week I have been able to sit down with the max £10 sometimes and other times £4 only. This has occurred at times when multi-tabling. Any reason ??

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Maximun Buy-In:
    Just a quick question. i mainly play 2/4p micro tables - usually 2 tables at a time - if possible ! Over the last week I have been able to sit down with the max £10 sometimes and other times £4 only. This has occurred at times when multi-tabling. Any reason ??
    Posted by DogWalker1

The standard buyin is 100x the big blind or £4 but there also seem to be some tables specifically marked up which let you buy in for 10£ at the same blind level.
  • edited March 2010
    For some reason most of the micro stakes have ridiculous max buy in amounts.

Most 2p/4p tables is £10 (250bb!)
    4p/8p tables is also £10
    5p/10p tables is £20

All other levels from 10p/20p upwards is 100bb

I've no idea why this is as the standard max buy in is usually 100bb (unless it specifically states it's a shallow or deep stack table as on other sites).
  • edited March 2010
    All of the 2/4p stake tables are £4 max buy in except two tables (£10 max buy in 1 and £10 max buy in 2)

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Maximun Buy-In:
    All of the 2/4p stake tables are £4 max buy in except two tables (£10 max buy in 1 and £10 max buy in 2)
    Posted by lMARKl
    this,

they used to be all £10 buy in as far as I remember, but they changed it
  • edited March 2010

I have only noticed the £4 buyin in the last few weeks