You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
SkyPoker tonight 7 00 Deep Stack ...
The tournament now known as,"Tikay's Sleepstack" featuring the man himself the font of all knowledge,
   " Mister TONY Kendell"   !!!!
This is a 10 seat Deep Stack tournament, with all players start with 5000 chips, with 12 minute blinds.
 (P.S. Don't forget to keep nudging Tikay to keep him awake....)
Also many characters who resemble being a part of the "Hole in the Wall Gang" and many other undesirables !!
  11 Quid entry !! 

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!:
    SkyPoker tonight 7 00 Deep Stack ... The tournament now known as,"Tikay's Sleepstack" featuring the man himself the font of all knowledge,    " Mister TONY Kendell"   !!!! This is a 10 seat Deep Stack tournament, with all players start with 5000 chips, with 12 minute blinds.  (P.S. Don't forget to keep nudging Tikay to keep him awake....) Also many characters who resemble being a part of the "Hole in the Wall Gang" and many other undesirables !!   11 Quid entry !!  __________________   Ive just Just posted on another Poker forum !!  So come on join the Posse and get the villains !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    im taking it down tnight mr dip, while ur eatin bettys hotpot and a glass of lambrini il b long gone doubled up n outa there, gl after pal lol
  • edited July 2009
    I think you'll find this tournie is mine actually.

But seriously good luck guys and because of this structure it looks like it will hvae a lot of life in it...although not so sure about 10 seat tables I'm gonna have to tighten up :(
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!:
    In Response to Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : im taking it down tnight mr dip, while ur eatin bettys hotpot and a glass of lambrini il b long gone doubled up n outa there, gl after pal lol
    Posted by mickjenn1

Yadda yadda  yadda  !!  You could be right, but If you want to chat, and ask me where you went wrong, I'm all ears !!  Oh  and by they way, I asked AMY for ya , she choked on her ciggy !!

glk mate
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : Yadda yadda   yadda   !!  You could be right, but If you want to chat, and ask me where you went wrong, I'm all ears !!  Oh  and by they way, I asked AMY for ya , she choked on her ciggy !! glk mate
    Posted by bennydip2

rrrrrrr no even amy turnin me down, think am gonna have 2 have anover blast on electric beach n get me hair cut ahaha
  • edited July 2009

30 reg'd so far.

But really, I don't mind how many play - let's just have some good banter.
  • edited July 2009
    the last 10 or so mins there will b a mad rush. i expect at least 80 runners
  • edited July 2009
    was 60 last week, think we will get more tonight
  • edited July 2009
    Was it  88   ?    glk all   i'm out    !! (nothing new there then) 
    So  i off to take me dog (DOTTY  for a walk) she's a gal ex  racing  greyhound who who  22 races ... sweatheart !!

• edited July 2009
    Was it  88   ?    glk all   i'm out    !! (nothing new there then)  So  i off to take me dog (DOTTY  for a walk) she's a gal ex  racing  greyhound who who  22 races ... sweatheart !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    benny u lasted longer than me m8 ahhaa 88th i came and i had AA 1st hand lol, then i tried a stupid move wiv 7 2 and he had full house loll never mind better luck next week, good turnout aswell 88 
  • edited July 2009
    88 runners scotty chipleader at first break
  • edited July 2009
    Maths FTW

/>The hand has finished.
    />Beginning a new hand.178760005
    />scotty77 posted a small blind 600.
    />HANCOCK198 posted a big blind 1,200.
    />nervesof folded
    />corbett04 folded
    />DELTA folded
    />nedrub folded
    />corbett04 has sat back in.
    />trevil25 folded
    />echo69 has gone all in for 7,295.
    />scotty77 has gone all in for 36,145.
    />HANCOCK198 folded
    />Unmatched chips returned to scotty77
    />scotty77 showed 8s,7d.
    />echo69 showed 8d,6c.
    />Dealing the flop (Qs,5c,Kd).
    />Dealing the turn (2h).
    />Dealing the river (3h).
    />scotty77 showed 8s,7d.
    scotty77 /> LOLLLLLLLLL
    />echo69 mucked.
    />scotty77 has won the hand (15,790) with King high (8s,7d,Qs,5c,Kd)
  • edited July 2009

What a fantastic MTT, great fun, banter and top quality play. More of these tournies needed please Mr Sky:)

• edited July 2009
    What a fantastic MTT, great fun, banter and top quality play. More of these tournies needed please Mr Sky:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1
  • edited July 2009

It was huge fun - see special Thread congratulating the Winner, & listing the finishing positions of all players.
  • edited July 2009
    come on guys tikays game at 7 get urself registered 
  • edited July 2009

Thanks Mick.

With 30 mins to Kick-Off, we have 43 Registered. I'm very pleased with that.
  • edited July 2009
    im in and looking forward.. see you at the tables guys
  • edited July 2009

GOOD LUCK ALL.... MICKO... I REALLY HOPE IM ON UR TABLE.... THEN THE BANTER WILL FLOW.... MIND U SO WILL UR CHIPS OVER TO MY STACK!! ;-))

• edited July 2009

49 now, with 20 mins to go. Might make 70 yet.
  • edited July 2009
    GOOD LUCK ALL.... MICKO... I REALLY HOPE IM ON UR TABLE.... THEN THE BANTER WILL FLOW.... MIND U SO WILL UR CHIPS OVER TO MY STACK!! ;-))
    Posted by jimbo31
    il go for around 80 again tkay, plenty of time yet, as for u jimbo we will c m8 lol
  • edited July 2009
    how do you highlight sumthing in yellow to quote it in a new post?? prob missing sumthing simple but cant see how to do it argh ;)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : il go for around 80 again tkay, plenty of time yet, as for u jimbo we will c m8 lol
    Posted by mickjenn1
    think ive figured it out lol
  • edited July 2009
    how do you highlight sumthing in yellow to quote it in a new post?? prob missing sumthing simple but cant see how to do it argh ;)
    Posted by daz231023
    At the foot of the Post you wish to Quote, there are 3 or 4 "clickable" Buttons. One of them says "Reply to this post". The Software then quotes it for you, & paints it yellow, so everyone can see it's a "quote".

Test it out - go on!
  • edited July 2009
    oops highlighted the wrong post lol.. not as easy as i thought..

right then.. quick toilet break b4 the fun begins..

see you on the final table guys in about 5 hours lol
  • edited July 2009
    tikay?? are u using this thread to comment on the game or r u starting a new thread?
  • edited July 2009
    Great tourney tonight, great turnout(96 runners), can we have more please!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Great tourney tonight, great turnout(96 runners), can we have more please!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by MADMOO
    How much fun was that, Mrs Moo?

I'd play that every night given half a chance. Sadly, it did "hit" the numbers in the Daily £20 Deepie - only 20, against 30+ the last few nights, but for £10 less, the tikay Sleepie was a 10 Seater Jobbie, & got a stunning 96 Runners.

Come on Mr Sky Suits, make this £10 Sleepie a Daily affair. (But with a better name!).
  • edited July 2009
    tikay?? are u using this thread to comment on the game or r u starting a new thread?
    Posted by daz231023
    Sorry Daz, I Planned to do a Running "Update", but I plum forgot. I really was very tired last night, sorry.

I also intended to Post the full Results, as I did last week, but I forgot to do that, too. Hopeless, me.

Next week I'll be back up to speed.
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by MADMOO
    I have to agree, i'm sure glad that they started this tournament.  In fact its inspired me so much that i'm going to give the £500 one a go tonight, its just a shame that the buy-in is £22.00, I really think thats putting a lot of people off giving it a try.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : I have to agree, i'm sure glad that they started this tournament.  In fact its inspired me so much that i'm going to give the £500 one a go tonight, its just a shame that the buy-in is £22.00, I really think thats putting a lot of people off giving it a try.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I hear you Kiwi.

I think we need to start making a bit of a noise, to get Sky Poker to run a Nightly £10+£1 Deepie, as per the tikay Sleepie. I think the 10 Seater Format works well for this too - do you agree?

Seriously, we COULD get them to run something similar every night, it just needs the Players tro say they want it.