You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009

id play up to £10 most nights(depending if the mrs is working)the 500 deepie just abit too much atm.Played on mickjenns the other night only a fiver and it was a good game good value.Went on a £200 speed tourny when i got KO of the sleepstack wasnt half the fun

• edited July 2009
    Yes TK that sounds better , 10 quid nightly and the start time/structure is good  
     Also as someone said 20 deepie is a bit steep what with lots of other good tourneys running around 9 00 ..

I  for my sins,   cant multi-task (the  old grey cells ya know) so i'm not the one to ask really,
    but it looks good to me !!
  • edited July 2009
    I think a 7pm £10+1 10 seater deepstack would be quite popular, however I think these tourneys get more entries when they are at the top part of the MTT lobby where people can see them easily.

Had a very bad game last night, cumulating in me pushing with 88 when short stacked and ran into AJ, they hit the ace but I'll try again next week.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!:
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : I hear you Kiwi. I think we need to start making a bit of a noise, to get Sky Poker to run a Nightly £10+£1 Deepie, as per the tikay Sleepie. I think the 10 Seater Format works well for this too - do you agree? Seriously, we COULD get them to run something similar every night, it just needs the Players tro say they want it. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'd love it if they ran the sleepie every night, and I definitely think the 10 seater format works well with this type of tournament.  Personally I think that the powers that be should have gone down the road of more Guaranteed £10 buy-ins beofre they set up that huge £100 buy-in game, that way they might have gotten more players interested in this style of game. I tried to satellite into tonights game but both games I entered were cancelled due to lack of runners (4 in one and only 2 in the other).

How about trying to persuade the Sky Poker bigwigs to have a show that is devoted to the sleepie one week much like they do with the League game?
  • edited July 2009

Some terrific ideas on this Thread, really.

Sky Suits - are you listening?
  • edited July 2009
    really enjoyed last nights game.. 10str deepstack with 96 runners works really good.. i finished about 30/96 but still ahd 2 1/2 hours play...

looking forward to next week..

if this were a nightly event i would definately play most nights.. unfortuantley i havnt got the bankroll to play the £22 games yet so a £10 sleepy would be great...

noticed that tikay did actually go to sleep in the 1st hour, but woke up like a bear with a sore head after the break..

think he found another gear :)
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!!:
    In Response to Re: Tonight!! 7 00 T K's Sleepy Stack!! : How much fun was that, Mrs Moo? I'd play that every night given half a chance. Sadly, it did "hit" the numbers in the Daily £20 Deepie - only 20, against 30+ the last few nights, but for £10 less, the tikay Sleepie was a 10 Seater Jobbie, & got a stunning 96 Runners. Come on Mr Sky Suits, make this £10 Sleepie a Daily affair. (But with a better name!).
    Posted by Tikay10
    It was great fun Tikay, I would also play it every night along with the £20 deepstack. I am always looking for a tourney to play while playing the £20 deepie but as I dont like the fast structured games some nights there isnt anything. I have played the £5 deepie but wasnt really for me. A tourney with the same structure as this every night would be ideal!