You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

is thursday beginners night

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night:
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night : Well you and him seemed to be pals from what i gather so i admire you sticking up for him. and it was you he said that he was trying to annoyand i would use stronger words than nutter but hey im a nice person lol. If hes got so much money why play on low stakes? and spoil the game for others trying to make a buck or too just seemed pointless. just proved my point that thursday brings out the crazy in players lol
    Posted by Dazler
    Well I can honestly say that I have never met the guy and that is the 1st time I have played on line with him last night. FACT. He did not annoy me really, he was just playing how he wanted to play. I was annoyed with myself with building a BR up and then letting it all go again by not taking advantage or getting lucky against this player. Yes it was low stakes so I didn't see any harm in it TBH. I am sorry if the late night fun was not to your liking. Please try to have all the facts to hand before you state stuff about other players in future hey. 
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night : Well I can honestly say that I have never met the guy and that is the 1st time I have played on line with him last night. FACT. He did not annoy me really, he was just playing how he wanted to play. I was annoyed with myself with building a BR up and then letting it all go again by not taking advantage or getting lucky against this player. Yes it was low stakes so I didn't see any harm in it TBH. I am sorry if the late night fun was not to your liking. Please try to have all the facts to hand before you state stuff about other players in future hey. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    i said i presume you knew him because of what was said at the table. Didnt bother me really that much just trying to get my head around the reasons for such recklessness. Its my opinion. p.s hope you profited from it too :)
  • edited March 2010
    Okay, Ima just apologise lol.

Sorry for shoving all in almost every hand pre flop with what ever two cards were being dealt. 

Enjoy the money Dazler :)
  • edited March 2010
    Okay, Ima just apologise lol. Sorry for shoving all in almost every hand pre flop with what ever two cards were being dealt.  Enjoy the money Dazler :)
    Posted by What_if
    will do m8 not being nasty to you by the way just commenting on peoples play so dont take offence as none intended :) hope to meet again lol i need the money ;)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night : If your aim is to make a buck or two then someone who shoves aipf every hand is exactly what you're looking for, I would think.
    Posted by MereNovice
    not gonna call a 10quid all in pre flop with anything less than pocket As and if they dont come im losing blinds and money. but yes it is what i generally what i want m8 on the odd occassion can be very profitable but you cant do it constantly.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night : impossible to beat them unless you get the luck and thats only way to beat these kinda playas. Skill is null and void
    Posted by Dazler
    So you say they suck and you are way ahead when you bet but then lose, and that you need to be lucky?  If you are way ahead you will eventually win more than you lose.

You are complaining about bad players basically. 

If you cant even beat the fish, you should give up trying to win.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: is thursday beginners night : So you say they suck and you are way ahead when you bet but then lose, and that you need to be lucky?  If you are way ahead you will eventually win more than you lose. You are complaining about bad players basically.  If you cant even beat the fish, you should give up trying to win.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    you can beat a fish but not a school of them unless your lucky no one can predict what cards are coming out but if you have 4 callers when you raise your not that much of a favorite as you would be against 1 or 2. think your missing the point.
  • edited March 2010
    like i said, ur not good enough
  • edited March 2010
    like i said, ur not good enough
    Posted by MrWh1te
    very sweeping statement sir considering you have never played me. but challenge is there ill ill kick your as s lol
  • edited March 2010
    fine by me.  though u spend so much time on here whining i doubt u could squeeze in the time!
  • edited March 2010
    fine by me.  though u spend so much time on here whining i doubt u could squeeze in the time!
    Posted by MrWh1te
    LOL your the one whinning on this post im talking poker play!
  • edited March 2010
    all you ahve done is whine about how you arent good enough to beat bad players :D
  • edited March 2010
    all you ahve done is whine about how you arent good enough to beat bad players :D
    Posted by MrWh1te
    this is the last time i shall comment to you because you obviously dont understand the article and are just being anoying have heard your type before on threads. pointless comment as you have never played me and until then dont lecture on how i cant beat bad players you havnt got a clue!!!
  • edited March 2010
    It was YOU who said you cant beat the fish.

I think your exact words where 'i cant beat a school of fish'.
  • edited March 2010
    It was YOU who said you cant beat the fish. I think your exact words where 'i cant beat a school of fish'.
    Posted by MrWh1te
    BORING SNOOOORRRRRRRRR