You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!

edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
OK peeps, I have decided to win the thread of the week, heres where you come in---

I post a load of ridiculous rubbish, and you all vote for it as the best thread of the week--simples

any arguments and the technical team gets it ---ok!!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    OYNUTTER FOR PM
  • edited March 2010
    rubbish number one--- I've heard of the english channel, but where the flop is the english currant sea
  • edited March 2010
    ANNIE FOR THE PM'S PERSONAL ASSISTANT!!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!:
    OK peeps, I have decided to win the thread of the week, heres where you come in---   I post a load of ridiculous rubbish, and you all vote for it as the best thread of the week--simples   any arguments and the technical team gets it ---ok!!
    Posted by oynutter
    i agree!
  • edited March 2010
    depends if it makes me laff.  ya didnt vote for mine did ya....    .     ..   . . .   annie dukes gob..  . ....I so wud
  • edited March 2010
    i will make a point of not voting for this thread on the basis of pure cheek.....

vote for one of mine instead :p
  • edited March 2010
    Going well so far innit?

this is a great thread!!---don't even think about listening to that loony, with his big fat NO--HE'S NOT EVEN A PROPER NUTTER!!!--He's half a nutter and half a silly toon!---I bet he's never even had a steering wheel down his trousers---it drives me nuts I tell you!!!!
  • edited March 2010

This is the best thread     everrrrrr  !!!!      ( sorry was that too much)
  • edited March 2010
    now look ere peeps---you had better decide right now ---- how much do you love the technical team!!---because if there's any more of this " I'm not voting for that nutter non-sense"-- they really will be getting it, and when I say it, I dont just mean any old it, I mean a great big flopwit, up ya flappery doo dahs IT--- SO WATCH IT !!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!:
    depends if it makes me laff.  ya didnt vote for mine did ya....    .     ..   . . .   annie dukes gob..  . ....I so wud
    Posted by OMahonyO
    Brilliant :)
  • edited March 2010
    will we really miss the technical team that much?? mmmmm... naa!
  • edited March 2010
    JUST FOR STARTERS!!

The players at sky want a download

coz sites work better in this mode

but try as they might

three years and a night

they can't their heads round a source code
  • edited March 2010
    and we'll have no more of this innuendo about annies gob---attractive and inviting it may be, but she has very sharp teeth, and it would'nt be the first time she bit off more than she can chew---so watch it !
  • edited March 2010
    and another thing===if this thread don't win thread of the week, I will start the annie duke fan club-!!-- and she will love me, and you lot will be as jealous as a slug that drinks in a snail bar---so there!!
  • edited March 2010
    and another thing===if this thread don't win thread of the week, I will start the annie duke fan club-!!-- and she will love me, and you lot will be as jealous as a slug that drinks in a snail bar---so there!!
    Posted by oynutter
    you aint wrong there ive tried it on and boy did it hurt :)
  • edited March 2010
    will we really miss the technical team that much?? mmmmm... naa!
    Posted by Dazler
    MR Dazler, you may think now that you would'nt miss the technical team, and 99.9999999 % of the timeyou would be right. But one time I was wondering why my connection was bad and they were the only ones that knew exactly what the problem was---
  • edited March 2010
    Posts from Sky_Tech are Hidden Stop Ignoring Sky_Tech
    see it can depend on what your neighbours are doing, one time I could'nt see my cards, then I found out my nieghbour was having his dinner and got brown sauce all over the table, -----

Posts from Sky_Tech are Hidden Stop Ignoring Sky_Tech

Re: tables freezing

posted at 12/1/2010 12:24 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 8/1/2010
    Last: 16/2/2010
    If there are bandwidth issues then a download app would provide a more reliable game play- it should reduce the impact of line contention or brown source or whatever else those that share your line are doing.

It is being developed and once it is ready it will be released to live. If you can let me know the hand number of when you had an issue I can see if there is anything system related.

• edited March 2010
    isn't general poker chat great----I once had 2-J off, but I played with this hand before and got caught out, someone suggested I try with another hand, so I did, and it felt different, as if someone else was playing with it for me. You are not allowed to announce what hand you are playing with, but if you lie on your hand and then play, you will find that playing with this hand is a far more enjoyable experience
  • edited March 2010
    12 Posts from Sky_Tech are Hidden Stop Ignoring Sky_Tech see it can depend on what your neighbours are doing, one time I could'nt see my cards, then I found out my nieghbour was having his dinner and got brown sauce all over the table, ----- 12 Posts from Sky_Tech are Hidden Stop Ignoring Sky_Tech Re: tables freezing posted at 12/1/2010 12:24 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   Sky_Tech Posts: 18 First: 8/1/2010 Last: 16/2/2010 If there are bandwidth issues then a download app would provide a more reliable game play- it should reduce the impact of line contention or brown source or whatever else those that share your line are doing. It is being developed and once it is ready it will be released to live. If you can let me know the hand number of when you had an issue I can see if there is anything system related.
    Posted by oynutter
    I think your neighbour had the brown sauce cos he thought he was getting a sandwich not a bandwidth.
  • edited March 2010
    jjeezzuss---see what I mean about the tech team, I had never even thought of this sandwich issue. I nearly changed my service provider when all I needed to do was use my loaf---innit
  • edited March 2010
    seriously though lads and lady peeps, we were told that the download version of the site was definitely going to be ready for febuary/march, and as we march on into april, nothing has transpired, not a sausage!

sky des will undoubtedly come on this thread within half a second or so and tell us that the download is just around the corner, and down the road a bit, and around that slight bend, and second on the left, and up the small hill, and past the pub on the right, and across the road from the phone box, and straight across the roundabout, and under the bridge, and left at the lights, and hang on a minute, I think we've lost it.
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!! : MR Dazler, you may think now that you would'nt miss the technical team, and 99.9999999 % of the timeyou would be right. But one time I was wondering why my connection was bad and they were the only ones that knew exactly what the problem was---
    Posted by oynutter
    hmmmm let me think is it cos its beeeeeeeeeeeeeep hit. Cant multi table atall but then hey i cant multi task im a bloke :)
  • edited March 2010
    you need a flopping stiff computer to multi-table with this flash player plurpp m8--the download will fix this if they can find it again, I wonder if the've looked in the pub?
  • edited March 2010
    It is now 5.39 am, so I can say what the flop I like and no Rich or mods can rub it off ( do a webby). Well isn't  webby great? Such a shame he is banned, he was a master at baiting other posters, he always rubbed us up the wrong way, and himself, I'm led to understand he loved the exposure of himself on the forum, and he loved anything a bit below the belt, especially if it was of his own making. He often touched on rude things, but usually stuck to his own. I do miss the old mucker. In a sticky situation, webby was often found wanting, but he never let it stop him doing his piece. Webby was guilty of a crime of passion, and who can honestly say, that at one time or another they hav'nt had exactly the same passion for themselves, I know I have!!

Webby is a bit naughty sometimes, but everybody has flopped a whoppa on the table at sometime innit !!
  • edited March 2010
    have I won the thread of the week yet?----technical team gets it, I'm not floppin joking you know!
  • edited March 2010
    and another thing!----what the flop is "whats that all about" all about?---eh?----eh?---If someone dos'nt know what something is all about, then there are encyclopedias, dictionaries and super fast search engines freely available all over the fluppin planet!!---So if you don't know what something is all about, floppin find out about it for yourself, and stop asking other people what that is all about!!!---flops sake---whats that all about?--eh?---eh?!!
  • edited March 2010
    Surely this is a winner

bump
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    hi peepers in the windows, well apparently this thread isn't good enough to win thread of the flopwit week!!

Because there are so many better threads all over the place, like swearing at the fluppin tables for flops sake!!

Or a 1000 point floppin deep stack!!, where sky is ripping us off for 1000 fluppin points that are worth flup all in the floppin first place, and flup all in the fleppin second place!!

And people starting a floppin thread to say goodbye, and then starting another one to say fluppin hello again!!

And then we get the floppin calm police coming on to tell us all to calm fluppin down!!

Well---- I just put some baked bacon in the oven, and if this fluppin thread has'nt won thread of the week by the time it is done, then thats it for the technical team----- I will floppin take them apart, then I will put them back together again---And I wont be following no haynes fluppin manual either, I can fluppin tell ya!!!!!