You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!:
    -- I just put some baked bacon in the oven, and if this fluppin thread has'nt won thread of the week by the time it is done, then thats it for the technical team----- I will floppin take them apart, then I will put them back together again---And I wont be following no haynes fluppin manual either, I can fluppin tell ya!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    LOL YOU TRULY ARE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE NUTTER. I WILL NOMINATE YOUR THREAD RIGHT NOW COS I HAVE LAUGHED AT IT (AT LAST LOL)

HOPED YOU ENJOYED YOUR BAKED BACON BUTTY LOLOL

• edited March 2010
    well a big thank you to you airwalker, the technical team has a temporary reprieve.

what is more ( a floppin lot more) I will tell you how to make the best bacon butty in the whole flopwit world ever!

First you get an unsmoked joint (no, not a spliff!!!), of back bacon (thats the joint they slice rashers from)--0.8---1kg should be big enough joint

boil the joint for an hour, take it out of the water and put it in the oven at 150 degrees, after 5 minutes, take it out of the oven and completely cover it with "biona" organic pear and apple spread (like 3mm thick)---then put about 2 teaspoons of colmans mustard all over it----then cover it with bread crumbs and bake it for 20--25 mins at 150 degrees

when you take it out of the oven, let it stand for 20 mins-----you now have the tastiest piece of meat you have ever had in ya floppin life mate!!!----if you make a bacon sandwich out of this, and its not the tastiest one you ever had, then your gob is faulty and you really must see the doctor !!--or annie duke
  • edited March 2010
    You dont get any nuttier than a donut because a donut as no nuts which is nutty in its self! What was this thread about again???????????????
  • edited March 2010
    Wow my long lost twin! LOL In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!!:
    Surely this is a winner bump
    Posted by HuFlungPu
  • edited March 2010
    You dont get any nuttier than a donut because a donut as no nuts which is nutty in its self! What was this thread about again???????????????
    Posted by Donut64
    Oy donut, I am floppin nuttier than a donut I'll have you know. I am nuttier than a coconut filled with peanut butter and put in a bag of walnuts and left in lost property at NUT TREE airport, then retrieved again and sent to brazil to join a nut picking co-operative run by rehabilitating drug barons that had to give up smuggling coke because they simply hav'nt got the nuts anymore---so there!!!
  • edited March 2010
    There are 6 billion people on the planet, if 1 billion of them are beside themselves with worrying about this, how many people are actually on the planet?----wheres merenovice?
  • edited March 2010
    Wow my long lost twin! LOL In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!! :
    Posted by Donut64
    I'd recognise that floppin donut face anywhere....huflungyou!!!

The good thing about donuts is that you can smoke through them...

x

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: OY!! A NUTTER WILL WIN THREAD OF THE WEEK!!!--OR ELSE!!!!! : Oy donut, I am floppin nuttier than a donut I'll have you know. I am nuttier than a coconut filled with peanut butter and put in a bag of walnuts and left in lost property at NUT TREE airport, then retrieved again and sent to brazil to join a nut picking co-operative run by rehabilitating drug barons that had to give up smuggling coke because they simply hav'nt got the nuts anymore---so there!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    PMSL!!!

It's all very well being a bit odd, but are you nuttier than nutella??? Sounds more fishy than a Mark II Cortina from Rita Sue & Bob....

Are you sure you're nut just a walnut-wannabe?

x
  • edited April 2010
    RIGHT---THATS IT !!! The systematic total destruction of the sky technical team is now underway!!---Don't say I did'nt warn you----All I ever wanted was to win the thread of the week competition, and now look what you've made me do---Was it too much to ask---eh?----eh----this thread could easily win, but no---it seems humpty floppin dumpty has got more chance---Typical !!---Well just you lot remember, and next time you need the technical team, you can reflect upon where you put your precious fluppin vote!!!
  • edited April 2010
    RIGHT---THATS IT !!! The systematic total destruction of the sky technical team is now underway!!---Don't say I did'nt warn you----All I ever wanted was to win the thread of the week competition, and now look what you've made me do---Was it too much to ask---eh?----eh----this thread could easily win, but no---it seems humpty floppin dumpty has got more chance---Typical !!---Well just you lot remember, and next time you need the technical team, you can reflect upon where you put your precious fluppin vote!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    I bet it woz you wot hit them nice happy table-tekki team over the head with a sockfull of brazillians? and woz that wot lost that dohhhhhh geezas money eh? eh???

I'll warn you, he's flopping nuttier than nutella right now innit - best hide in yer shell til he get's his dohhhhh back!!!!

You nut :o)

x

• edited April 2010
    dohhhh is only the first victim of my crusade young man----The technical team aint seen nuffink yet !!----hahhahhahahahahaha----they think they are the only ones that can make the whole site go flopwit flappery doo dahh---hahahahahahahahahaha----I'm floppin MAD I tell you!!!!---hahahaha======HA!!!

BETTER VOTE FOR ME NOW---BEFORE I ENTER STAGE TWO!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    dohhhh is only the first victim of my crusade young man----The technical team aint seen nuffink yet !!----hahhahhahahahahaha----they think they are the only ones that can make the whole site go flopwit flappery doo dahh---hahahahahahahahahaha----I'm floppin MAD I tell you!!!!---hahahaha======HA!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    ahhahahahahhaaaaa. But being MAD is NOT a hopping flopping full blown, honest to goodness, true blood nutter is it? Either your in disguise or you're somebody else.....

IDENTITY FRAUD!

x
  • edited April 2010
    LOOK ERE TRIPPED OUT 5, I am a flop fluppin, flep flapping NUTTER I tell you!!!---And don't you even think about thinking about the thought that thinking I aint one is worth thinking about-----OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    VOTE NOW----OR I LAUNCH STAGE TWO IN THE MORNING!!!
  • edited April 2010
    As we're virtually friends....I think it's time you dropped the formalities and just called me by my casual name that I reserve just for you...

tripperty-dipperty-trippy-trip-dip-dipper-diptip-trippertytrippertytriptrippytrip5

Or, you could just call me....

Hope this helps!!!!

x
  • edited April 2010
    OK five, but my virtual friends have virtually already voted for this thread of the week, and very virtuous it is to do so. So if you could virtually wander off to do so too, I would be forever virtually grateful.

yours virtually oynutter
  • edited April 2010
    VOTE NOW----OR I LAUNCH STAGE TWO IN THE MORNING !!!
    Posted by oynutter
    LARGE QUOTE....itty bitty exclamation marks...I may or may not get you done by TIKAY the GREAT for being grammerist!!!!

Also, if you look out of the window you will see the sun arising to the east and the birds creating havoc in threes ready for their day of flight and worm eating...why don't you try telling them it's still night-time...go on I dare you to go and find a woodpecker and tell him you said it's night time...and that's floppin that!! He'll hole your shell in no time you're nothing but a macadamia!!!!!!!

So, there ner nutter-bum ;o)

x
  • edited April 2010
    look ere day tripper, my grammaticalisticness is of very little concern to someone in your position, and you would be wise not to mention my name to tikay10 decades, unless you want me to change the target for stage two of my crusade-------ok!!!
  • edited April 2010

Aha - but if you thinly veil threat me then I'm not going to vote for your lovely thread am i? And we all know that i'm the jammiest of jammy and infact every thread I nominated got won eh? eh??? Not that I as nominator got a like for like prize!!!

I fear Airwalker is my nemesis *sigh

Henny-hoo so back to the pretend-nutter-stand-in-wanna-be-who-calls-himself-OY

Back off or lose my vote!!!!!

Plus there'll be no treacleeeee spongeeeee for tea either...

x

• edited April 2010
    ok trippy good shoes, my threats were not aimed in your general direction, but at your dinosaur friend, and he started it for your information. Please can I have some treacleeee spongeeeee now------please?????
  • edited April 2010
    ok trippy good shoes, my threats were not aimed in your general direction, but at your dinosaur friend, and he started it for your information. Please can I have some treacleeee spongeeeee now------please?????
    Posted by oynutter
    Well, As the Mighty Teek started this and until I have proof to the contrary I've decided that I STILL HAVE A FULL 24HRS TO VOTE 

So, if i can see that you're making an effort and if after a good day's sleep you return to Nuttingdom where you belong then - yes you can have my vote AND some treacleeee spongeeee WITH custard!

But I have my Trippy third eye on you...

x

• edited April 2010
    Well, some people believe in dinosaurs, and some people don't, even if living proof is on channel 865 every day. Perhaps it takes more than the existence of the tikasaurus to convince them.If someone took the trouble to take tikay to rome to meet the pope, then all this silly disbelief would finish and the pope would have to make up another story----like the one made up by the jehova's witnesses, they told me that god made dinosaurs to fertilize the earth, but I found it a bit hard to believe that he could make a 70 foot long beast that could eat a tree for breakfast, and yet he could'nt make dinosaur poo------ whatcha tink trippy?
  • edited April 2010
    well a big thank you to you airwalker, the technical team has a temporary reprieve.  what is more ( a floppin lot more) I will tell you how to make the best bacon butty in the whole flopwit world ever! First you get an unsmoked joint (no, not a spliff!!!), of back bacon (thats the joint they slice rashers from)--0.8---1kg should be big enough joint boil the joint for an hour, take it out of the water and put it in the oven at 150 degrees, after 5 minutes, take it out of the oven and completely cover it with "biona" organic pear and apple spread (like 3mm thick)---then put about 2 teaspoons of colmans mustard all over it----then cover it with bread crumbs and bake it for 20--25 mins at 150 degrees when you take it out of the oven, let it stand for 20 mins-----you now have the tastiest piece of meat you have ever had in ya floppin life mate!!!----if you make a bacon sandwich out of this, and its not the tastiest one you ever had, then your gob is faulty and you really must see the doctor !!--or annie duke
    Posted by oynutter
    Sounds well nice that oynutter. That has got to be the most gourmet bacon butty ever lol.

I thought you were getting a couple of rashers of Danish and slamming them in the oven lol.

Voted for you anyhow so good luck and i hope you win.
  • edited April 2010
    nice one airwalker, this recipe makes a brilliant buttie!!!---try it !!---any health shop has got the pear and apple spread, its 100% pear and apple and it makes the bacon floppin delicious. This is the tastiest bacon recipe I ever invented mate!!---try it on ya girlie, I bet ya a fiver she'll go all horneeeee on ya---gl
  • edited April 2010
    Well, some people believe in dinosaurs, and some people don't, even if living proof is on channel 865 every day. Perhaps it takes more than the existence of the tikasaurus to convince them.If someone took the trouble to take tikay to rome to meet the pope, then all this silly disbelief would finish and the pope would have to make up another story----like the one made up by the jehova's witnesses, they told me that god made dinosaurs to fertilize the earth, but I found it a bit hard to believe that he could make a 70 foot long beast that could eat a tree for breakfast, and yet he could'nt make dinosaur poo------ whatcha tink trippy?
    Posted by oynutter
    Some poeple also floppin believe we landed on the moon...go figure!!!

You really should stop opening your door on a Sunday ;o)

x
  • edited April 2010
    The only flupper that ever walked on the moon was sting from a band called the police, but why the flopwit dingdong thought his fluppin legs might break is completely beyond me!!!!!!   ddduuurrrrrrr!!!!!
  • edited April 2010
    The only flupper that ever walked on the moon was sting from a band called the police, but why the flopwit dingdong thought his fluppin legs might break is completely beyond me!!!!!!   ddduuurrrrrrr!!!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    Flopping float like a butterfly...sting like a beeeeee!!!

Because of the flopwit gravitational pull of the fluppin earth, wind and fire!!!!!

any flappin flopwit knows this!!!!!

x