You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

foul and abusive language

13»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: foul and abusive language:
    In Response to Re: foul and abusive language : I DISAGREE I MYSELF AM A VICAR OF POKER AND HAVE MANY DECIPLES ON THIS SITE. YOU WILL GO TO POKER HELL IF YOU MISBEEHAVE 0:)
    Posted by Dazler
    It's vic from now on then.

I've been to poker hell and back again ........ ya can't scare me!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to foul and abusive language:
    I have recently started with sky poker and generally Im ok with it but I've come across some players using foul and abusive language to other players. I'm not a prude but I don't think this has a place on the tables. What is sky's policy and what action is taken when reported? I haven't checked out the whole forum,so if the answers there please redirect me. thanks
    Posted by miamigo
    Bryan and i agree with a few of you normal guys,that swearing indeed is part of life and therefore part of poker.What we tend to find much more disturbing and abusive, are the few on this site who tend to think themselves as cleverer than everyone else.They use this nasty and snide" im much better than you "approach  and talk down to people like theyre some kinda teacher.They congregate in groups on the same tables and give it the old yah yah yah ,give me a good old 4 cough anyday of the week.It seems these few proper and righteous people on here ought to lighten up a bit and stop acting like poker police.When you find yourself being swore at or told things about your mothers sex life,take Bryans advice,IGNORE IT ,your not children anymore,and dont waste your time telling teacher ,teacher could be doing more important things on here like sorting out some decent freeroles etc.Anyway whats all this about turning your clocks forward tonight,is somebody xxxx winding me up
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to foul and abusive language : Bryan and i agree with a few of you normal guys,that swearing indeed is part of life and therefore part of poker.What we tend to find much more disturbing and abusive, are the few on this site who tend to think themselves as cleverer than everyone else.They use this nasty and snide" im much better than you "approach  and talk down to people like theyre some kinda teacher.They congregate in groups on the same tables and give it the old yah yah yah ,give me a good old 4 cough anyday of the week.It seems these few proper and righteous people on here ought to lighten up a bit and stop acting like poker police.When you find yourself being swore at or told things about your mothers sex life,take Bryans advice,IGNORE IT ,your not children anymore,and dont waste your time telling teacher ,teacher could be doing more important things on here like sorting out some decent freeroles etc.Anyway whats all this about turning your clocks forward tonight,is somebody xxxx winding me up
    Posted by bryan1960
    I find all the swearing on this site absolutely fantasticaly funny,and the stuff about mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers and auntys and uncles and your pet dog and rabbits hillarious.At times the poker is so boring ,then magically somebody fires up a good old argument,GREAT.So much more entertaining than the cards.Chubby Browns got nothing on some of these guys on this site.Nothing better than having a good old wind up,getting some of the more softly spoken types involved, and finding the true them they didnt know they actually ,deep down were.Letting a bit of steam off never did anyone any harm,actually quite good for you so my quack informs me.A chip n a chair,you just gotta swear is my motto ,let it out,i swear my head off when somebody gets lucky,its natural,ive even spat at my laptop and headbutted it,the kids think im nuts,they tell me dad ffsake calm down will you ,you silly old xxxx.We then usually put some Bernard Manning cds on and have a good old laugh.Still ,i think its a good idea not to let those already banned back on this forum,we dont need riffraff like that on here,do we
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to foul and abusive language : Bryan and i agree with a few of you normal guys,that swearing indeed is part of life and therefore part of poker.What we tend to find much more disturbing and abusive, are the few on this site who tend to think themselves as cleverer than everyone else.They use this nasty and snide" im much better than you "approach  and talk down to people like theyre some kinda teacher.They congregate in groups on the same tables and give it the old yah yah yah ,give me a good old 4 cough anyday of the week.It seems these few proper and righteous people on here ought to lighten up a bit and stop acting like poker police.When you find yourself being swore at or told things about your mothers sex life,take Bryans advice,IGNORE IT ,your not children anymore,and dont waste your time telling teacher ,teacher could be doing more important things on here like sorting out some decent freeroles etc.Anyway whats all this about turning your clocks forward tonight,is somebody xxxx winding me up
    Posted by bryan1960
    Why are you you trying to stir things up Bryan? Are you bored?