You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!

edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Yes yes...I know weepy weepy, no more Tikay and Rich on Saturday nights!

:*(

GET OVER IT!! lol

You do, however get 3 whole hours of Me n Mr Banin on Master cash.

It's your show so PURLEEEEEESE send us your emails!!! LOTS OF THEM!!

Any questions you may have, and ,also as I am going Snowboarding next week and am trying not to kill myself, I would very like your stories of near death experiences, adrenaline sports, holidays etc etc ... Funny or otherwise!!

So far I have new boots, a new helmet, goggles, a new jacket..

IE: ALL the gear and NO IDEA.

I have been a few times before, but this time I have wrist guards, Crash pants... Think granny pants with Giant pillows attached to the sides and back) and my brand shiny (well Matte white actually)... helmet so can I hurl myself down the mountain with even less care than usual.

Good luck on the tables and see you tonight!!

xx

Comments

• edited March 2010
    good luck tonight!!

you two have some rather large boots to fill im going to miss tikays shouting on top of the pots :(
  • edited March 2010
    Wooooooooooo!!!!!  Glamour has arrived to Saturday nights (and its not Mark lol).

Footie question for Mark - Are the mighty Spurs getting top 4 and would he prefer 4th place or FA Cup win (although preferably we're gonna get both)

Looking forward to this and good luck snowboarding :)
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!:
    Yes yes...I know weepy weepy, no more Tikay and Rich on Saturday nights! :*( GET OVER IT!! lol You do, however get 3 whole hours of Me n Mr Banin on Master cash. It's your show so PURLEEEEEESE send us your emails!!! LOTS OF THEM!! Any questions you may have, and ,also as I am going Snowboarding next week and am trying not to kill myself, I would very like your stories of near death experiences, adrenaline sports, holidays etc etc ... Funny or otherwise!! So far I have new boots, a new helmet, goggles, a new jacket.. IE: ALL the gear and NO IDEA. I have been a few times before, but this time I have wrist guards, Crash pants... Think granny pants with Giant pillows attached to the sides and back) and my brand shiny (well Matte white actually)... helmet so can I hurl myself down the mountain with even less care than usual. Good luck on the tables and see you tonight!! xx
    Posted by Lisa_Long

All my delusions concerning you are now destroyed.  Never took you as a "Gay on a Tray"  

SKIERS ROCK 

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!:
    In Response to MASTERCASH tonight on 865!! : All my delusions concerning you are now destroyed.  Never took you as a "Gay on a Tray"   SKIERS ROCK 
    Posted by JockBMW
    lol. I tried skiing last year... two legs in different directions..NOT PRETTY!

My other half is an excellent skier so we will be on the greens and blues on 'Trays' together rather than him on the reds and blacks and me in the bar ;)
  • edited March 2010
    good luck tonight!! you two have some rather large boots to fill im going to miss tikays shouting on top of the pots :(
    Posted by donkeyplop

Don't I know it Mr Plop!!
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!! : lol. I tried skiing last year... two legs in different directions..NOT PRETTY! My other half is an excellent skier so we will be on the greens and blues on 'Trays' together rather than him on the reds and blacks and me in the bar ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    erm.
  • edited March 2010
    Every weekend is a near-death experience for me, but somehow I defy medical science and continue to live*

* correct at time of writing

Best wishes to you & Mark for tonight, have a great show!

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!! : lol. I tried skiing last year... two legs in different directions..NOT PRETTY! My other half is an excellent skier so we will be on the greens and blues on 'Trays' together rather than him on the reds and blacks and me in the bar ;)
    Posted by Lisa_Long

My 7 year old daughter skied her first Black Run this year.  Mega chuffed Dad or what.  Have a great time, come back safe  Wish I was off again 

• edited March 2010

Hi Lisa....

Hope you have a good show tonight and enjoy your snowboarding next week. Be careful with your other half though as you know Barry is a Granddad now so will have to go down the slopes on his ironing board! (soz baz)

My experience of skiing takes me back to my school days. We had a day out to the dry ski slope in Cheltenham or Gloucester (carnt remember which one, but it was the longest one in England at the time). We had been 'sensible' all day and everyone had enjoyed their day out without any accidents.....
    There was one guy though called Darren who thought he was sooo much better than anyone else. He was the lad who was top of the class, a complete 'sport billy' and full of it. He also had super rich parents and was the only one on the day to bring his own skies!! Anyway, after a bit of encouragement from some of the lads I was 'nominated' to take this guy on with a speed race on the last run of the day. At the time I was only an average skier but always up for a challenge. With skies waxed off we went. Of course I won the race to an almighty cheer from my class mates! However, while I was punching the air in celebration, my skies crossed and I went head over heels and bounced my way into the net at the finish. I BROKE MY WRIST AND THUMB IN THE FALL BUT I WAS A HERO FOR THE REST OF TERM!!! LOL
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010

Good Luck tonight Lisa-Marie, & Mark. I know that MasterCash will soon be better than ever, & you will soon put your mark on it. Or even, Mark. As in Banin.

Rich & I adored doing that Show, but it's in very safe hands now, & you have my genuine best wishes.

Now, my adrenelin sports & near-death experiences. I once spilt my bedtime cocoa - vey hot it was, too. Does it get nearer deather or adreneliner-rusher than that?

Good Luck tonight.

• edited March 2010

Is it back to low stackes 8-9 mid 9-10 and high 10-11 again?
  • edited March 2010

Looking forward to tonight, any idea what levels are being covered!?

• edited March 2010
    My first skiing experience was last year in Andorra. 

End of day one I was getting the hang of it so went on the chair lift to the top of the blue run.  As I began to slowly snow plough down (yes, I was still doing that) I didn't turn quick enough and soon had both skis pointing directly down hill and began flying. 

Of course I had no idea how to get out of this 'situation' so prepared for the worse and just hurtled down hill.

As I was flying along avoiding near death all I could see were other skiers flashing past, along with my life.

Somehow I managed to keep upright all the way to the bottom in one piece. 

I joined back with my group and found out they caught it on video and just thought I'd suddenly become an amazing skier moving at such speed!

• edited March 2010
    Good Luck tonight Lisa-Marie, & Mark. I know that MasterCash will soon be better than ever, & you will soon put your mark on it. Or even, Mark. As in Banin. Rich & I adored doing that Show, but it's in very safe hands now, & you have my genuine best wishes. Now, my adrenelin sports & near-death experiences. I once spilt my bedtime cocoa - vey hot it was, too. Does it get nearer deather or adreneliner-rusher than that? Good Luck tonight.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks Boss!! I like to think that we are not REPLACING you... Just BETTERING you ;)

Love you xxx
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!! : erm.
    Posted by Machka

STOP IT YOU!
  • edited March 2010
    Looking forward to tonight, any idea what levels are being covered!?
    Posted by NColley
    Not a clue yet.. Will let you know as soon as I get into the studio!
  • edited March 2010
    So is there three presenters tonight?
    Lisa
    Mark
    That metamorphosing beard type thing

If you get chance give him a quick shave Lisa
    Keep Smiling
    HAL_9000

Only joking Mark My Wife Loves It
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Lisa
    Just one question

Where are the laughs coming from?
    Usually coming from a gaff from Rich or Tikay but cannot see that happening with the Pro`s

May have to get John Mccririck on the show as a guest to liven it up huh

Good luck with tonites show

Gary
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Lisa Just one question Where are the laughs coming from? Usually coming from a gaff from Rich or Tikay but cannot see that happening with the Pro`s May have to get John Mccririck on the show as a guest to liven it up huh Good luck with tonites show Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Gaff? Me?
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!! : Gaff? Me?
    Posted by Tikay10
    OK Tikay have to give you that
    Apart from Mallardgate you are genrally flawless, it must have been the other guy

LOL
    Gary
  • edited March 2010

Good luck to Lisa and Mark as the new presenters of mastercash.

• edited March 2010
    Looking forward to the show tonight...... Fell down the stairs this morning - Thats Adrenaline for ya!

Good Luck guys for show tonight

Dave
  • edited March 2010
    What's the stakes tonight?
  • edited March 2010
  • edited March 2010
    nah gotta be sirlion lol
  • edited March 2010
    How am I meant to make money when LML isn't doing PTP? 

Edit- Oh yeah, its Tikay!
  • edited March 2010
    Good luck to you both tonight, LML it's a shame that your now Presenting on the show cos im gonna miss you on the Cash tables during a Saturday evening :( Where am I going to get my cash from now - going to have to find a new ATM now lol x
  • edited March 2010
    Good luck to both of you :)  It has been a while since I TV tarted Mastercash so I think I may well pop up on one or two or eight tables tonight.  Can you tell us the levels or is someone on the Grind tonight and therefore we are all hushity hush?
  • edited March 2010
    One tip for snowboarding - don't fall in the yellow snow.