You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!

2»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    1st hour 8-9pm is tables Mastercash 6/5

2nd hour we'll be following Mr SolarCarro on 15/30p Mastercash (You're a legend Dave!).

3rd hour High stakes on table 17 £2.50/£5

You're welcome ;)

Dyl & Moo .. Find another donor!! I hear Orford is back on PTP soon lol

x
  • edited March 2010
    are the first and 2nd hours gonna be the same then? as 5 and 6 are 15/30?

gr8 choices btw :)
  • edited March 2010
    banin is a superb cash player so this will be good

gd lk
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!:
    1st hour 8-9pm is tables Mastercash 6/5 2nd hour we'll be following Mr SolarCarro on 15/30p Mastercash (You're a legend Dave!). 3rd hour High stakes on table 17 £2.50/£5 You're welcome ;) Dyl & Moo .. Find another donor!! I hear Orford is back on PTP soon lol x
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa good luck on tonights show, lets hope the phone in guest isn't a donk!! Oh.......

Call me a legend if I beat Sparce's ROI (more likely to be -170%) !!

Mark - DOn't hold back on the advice my cash game needs all the help you can offer!!

Speak later! Dave
  • edited March 2010

good luck with the show tonite i will be watching while playing in the Open ( got through a satalite ) if i exit early i'll be on cash " What tables are you covering?  also will you be showing any of the Open?

michael  dtw 
  • edited March 2010
    glk  Lisa and Mark  ......

Sport ..I'm strictly spectator these days after ,  when I was Go-Karting  I hit  the hay bails on the last  lap ..still managed to  win after a steward pulled the kart back on track .. I ended up  with  two broken ribs ...so painful  just trying to sleep ,   yet  alone any other bedroom malarkey  ..... 

Other hairy  moment was having a front  wheel  blow-out at over 100mph on the M40 at
    5 00am.. hit the barrier   spinning  6 times ..till ending up facing the wrong way in the fast  lane ..........
    managed to get out  without a scratch ..but as the saying goes, "gently stirred" !

So where speed is  concerned now    .... I'm a bit of a spectator  :))

but glk to you , you look all action  .. "Just  take it  easy out there" !

benny
  • edited March 2010

HEY GUYS, PLEASE CAN U SHOW THIS HAND......

Hand History #245680322 (19:45 27/03/2010)

My computer froze after I had put the raise in, obviously I snap call, it happened ten minutes ago on mastercash table 6.

DOHHHHHH

• edited March 2010
    Hey guys can you show this hand:

27/03/2010 20:
    Hand history: 18245691969

KK, plays QQ plays JJ
  • edited March 2010
    Hi Lisa and Mark

Thanks for the analysis tonight, I think you got me just right and I think the need for action was also due to the adrenalin rush of the need to do well when you know your hands are being shown.

Really enjoyed the 2 hours I did and the time flew I finished up £15 an ROI of 50% which is a good 2 hours for a learner "raiser"

Big shout out to Dohhhhhhh who played very nicely on Ankara table.

Loved chatting to you tonight and great show.

Dave
  • edited March 2010

Nice one LISA and MARK    many thanks have enjoyed watching Solar Carro (guest) and the fact  he made a  profit  ..  Pressure on me now to  win Wednesday .. 

kisses  to  you both   mwaaaaahhh  :))

• edited March 2010
    Great show tonight LM and Mark, you had an incredibly difficult act to follow but you made a very watchable show and kept the interest level up.  Solarcaro certainly got his moneys worth with a net profit and about 5 phone ins!

Hopefully The Grind will continue and give even more reasons to watch the show.

• edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: MASTERCASH tonight on 865!!:
    Great show tonight LM and Mark, you had an incredibly difficult act to follow but you made a very watchable show and kept the interest level up.  Solarcaro certainly got his moneys worth with a net profit and about 5 phone ins! Hopefully The Grind will continue and give even more reasons to watch the show.
    Posted by Machka
    And freebie Primo entry!! (Which was very nice surprise - TY Sky)
  • edited March 2010
    Aw thanks Guys and you're very welcome Dave! You were a pleasure to watch!!

TBH we didn't look at it as 'following an act' as Following Tikay and Rich would have been an impossible task. So instead we just saw it as another opportunity to look at some great hands.

I personally really enjoyed it and  actually forgot I was working a few times because I was SO absorbed into the action!

So thanks for making it an interesting show for me!!

Special thanks also to Dohhhhhhh, Offshoot and Co. for providing some world class hands.

x